• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

57 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Enoch 9:5 "You have seen what Azazel has done, how he has taught every species of iniquity upon earth... 10:12 All the earth has been corrupted by the teaching of the work of Azazel. To him therefore ascribe the whole crime."

Chapter 10

6. Again the Lord said to Raphael, Bind Azazyel hand and foot; cast him into darkness; and opening the desert which is in Dudael, cast him in there.

7. Throw upon him hurled and pointed stones, covering him with darkness;

8. There shall he remain for ever; cover his face, that he may not see the light.

9. And in the great day of judgment let him be cast into the fire.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/17/2019 at 2:51 AM, other one said:

as I remember  1 Enoch deals with Azazel separately than the other fallen ones....   whatever the case if we are here we will understand who he is.....   thank you Holy Spirit.

AFTER THE GREAT TRIBULATION IS OVER THE DRAGON SHALL BE JAILED IN THE SAME BOTTOMLESS PIT USED FOR AZAZEL
Rev 20:1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain.2And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years,3and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/14/2019 at 11:53 PM, eileenhat said:

"And they had a King over them".  I had an insight (from the Lord) that this "King" is the Pope.

https://www.worldslastchance.com/end-time-prophecy/revelation-17-prophecy-of-the-seven-kings-8th-king-identified.html

The beast of antichrist has 7 heads in one body, which shows that 7 kings came from the same institution.

Rev 13:1 aAnd I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the bsea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Rev 17:10 And there are seven akings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BEAST OF REV 13 HAS CONFINED THE 4 BEASTS OF DANIEL, THE SAME 4TH BEAST OF ROME.  

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his apower, and his seat, and great authority.

four beasts of daniel.jpg

1st-beast-of-revelation-13.jpg

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

AFTER THE GREAT TRIBULATION IS OVER THE DRAGON SHALL BE JAILED IN THE SAME BOTTOMLESS PIT USED FOR AZAZEL
Rev 20:1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain.2And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years,3and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released.

I'm not positive it is the same bottomless pit.   I'd have to do some studying on that....   don't think it ever crossed my mind.