Sign in to follow this  
angels4u

Are people who believe in OSAS lost?

Are people who believe in OSAS lost?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Are people who believe in OSAS lost?

• Yes
    • no

Are people who believe in OSAS lost? ( ones saved always saved)

33 minutes ago, angels4u said:

No, because that is what the Bible teaches. 

No, because the Bible tells me in John 3:16 that:

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

No, because that would mean I am lost and I am not.

9 hours ago, angels4u said:

Only those who are not saved come Judgment Day will be lost. ASCJDWBSF (All Saved Come Judgement Day Will Be Saved Forever)

No, because we in Christ are promised...

Ephesians 1:13-14...   In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory. 

\o/

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

Nope. Here's one reason why: 

32 minutes ago, PromisesPromises! said:

No, because we in Christ are promised...

Ephesians 1:13-14...   In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory. 

\o/

In all honesty I'm wondering why this subject keeps coming up like a bad smell lately. There are more important things to do than argue endlessly over this, such as sharing the gospel with the lost as Jesus commanded us. 

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

No, because that is what the Bible teaches. 

OSAS......200 verses against( all taken out of context or not speaking to the Body of Christ) or 400 in support of it ( most can’t be argued with by those of sound mind). So take your pick.

I am not sure why anyone would even ask that question. I am pretty certain, that the Bible no where suggests that anyone is saved or lost, based upon what they beleive about eternal security, isn't it those who trust in the Lord, those who believe by faith, in the one who saved us? Salvation comes from the savior, not from the saved!

53 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I am not sure why anyone would even ask that question.

Crossed my mind too.  What is the poll for, also crosses my mind. What purpose would the result serve. Only creates more chaos I would think.  But !!!, everyone has a right to ask questions and so we have to give our answers accordingly.:secret-talk:

Sign in to follow this