Sign in to follow this  
turtletwo

What Riddles? Join In And Post

@Rebecca Pickles started a funny thread called One Liners. Check it out :)

The idea for a riddle thread popped into my head.

Since each one starts with the word 'What' I am calling it "What Riddles?

Feel free to take turns posting in here.

Then you can try them out on your friends and family :D

I'll start with one:

Question: What can you hold without ever touching it?

Answer: A conversation.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Abby-Joy
      I hope to meet my fellow llamas here... no shame, okay y'all?!  You know who you are... and we all know who you are ... you'll be accepted here 
      Just feel free to discuss how you became a llama ... or anything else, even if it's un-llama-related .... maybe share your favorite llama pictures, or a riddle or two ....oh, btw... alpacas are welcome too!  
      Answer me in pm so that others do not see the answer and can participate!
      It is 3 in the morning, you're sleeping and you hear the doorbell. It's your parents who show up for a surprise visit for breakfast. You've got the strawberry jam, honey, bread and cheese. What do you open first?
      Don't forget, answer me by PRIVATE MESSAGE, don't put it in the comments. If you answer correctly I'll put your name in comment. If you're wrong you have to put a photo of llama as your profile picture.