Journey365

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

I dont think God really cares what calendar we use, I've never really noticed any teachings or references saying we have to use a certain calendar anywhere. You might be right though and maybe we should all be using the jewish calendar. You seem to have stronger feelings and thoughts on the whole calendar thing. What has lead you to these thoughts if you dont mind me asking? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  1,413
  • Topics Per Day:  0.60
  • Content Count:  1,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.78

Joe, i replied your message, did you receive?

12 hours ago, mel85 said:

Yes I did, info received, cheers.

• Thanks 1

On 9/12/2019 at 2:41 AM, mel85 said:

Yes I did, info received, cheers.

5 hours ago, Abdicate said:

God cares about everything. "Use" is a strong word. I never said you must use, or even use, but by paying attention, you can see and watch and learn patterns to what God is doing on certain Jewish calendar days.

God hides things in plain sight. Most stock market crashes (the bigger ones) happen around 1 Tirshi. I was studying and writing my book Chronology of Man According to the Scriptures. Jubilees (50 years) and Shmitas (7 years) as commanded by the the word of God show patterns of events. In fact, the 120'th Jubilee is coming in just over 7 years. Jesus came and started His ministry exactly 80 Jubilees from Creation. From the creation of modern Hebrew to the Balfour Declaration, to the unification of Jerusalem to freeing Jerusalem from political captivity by Pres. Trump was one Jubilee each, 1867, 1917, 1967, 2017. The Jewish calendar holds the length of a full month to the 1/3 of a second, something no one could do until ~1950s when scientists sent up satellites.

The first and second temples were destroyed exactly 656 years to the day, 9 Av. Exactly 1 year later, Jerusalem was plowed under with salt on 9 Av. Exactly 64 years later the last revolt was crushed and the last Jews in Israel were pushed out in 135 AD on 9 Av. The first Crusades against the Jews started in 1095 AD on 9 Av. England forced out the Jews from the land in 1290 AD on 9 Av. In 1306, France expelled the Jews on 9 Av. Spain expelled the Jews, or forced conversion, by 9 Av of 1492. WWI started on 9 Av 1914 when the Russians expelled the Jews. In 1942, the Germans began to clear out all Ghettos on 8 Av. The Warsaw Ghetto was liquidated on 9 Av in 1943. This is why Paul said,

1 Thessalonians 5:1
Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to have anything written to you. 

But you won't know them unless you see what happens on Jewish dates.

Ohhh I thought you were saying we should all be using a Jewish calendar lol. So you're saying youve been taking the jewish calendar and using it to see if there are patterns of events that through history match up with dates and events on the jewish calendar right? That's a cool study. And you say you've found that something really bad happens every 7 years and every 50 years right?

Just making sure I understand what you're talking about because you posted so many different things I dont want to miss your point because you've obviously invested a lot of time and energy into this and it looks really interesting.

Ok so its not every 7 years or 50 but quite often on those years bad things happen. Have you had much success in predicting any catastrophes or events with this system?

I think divination is ok if God is the supernatural power giving you the heads up on future events. That's why there's so many prophets in our bibles who predict the future. 

Have you seen any patterns with the Jewish feasts and events?

I guess that thing with a lunar calendar it is follows the natural cycle of our seasons and stuff more accurately right?

I have already learnt about the jewish festivals and how they relate to those events. I meant as an ongoing thing in more modern times. Like you have been with the 7 years and 50 year cycles we were talking about.

I'm not sure we both see divination in the same light. I dont see anything supernatural about trying to predict events based on patterns. So your convictions will only allow you to recognise potential calendar correlations in the past?

I love this forum. It amazes me how many different viewpoints and peoples varying perspectives on every aspect of our faith.

Yeah the whole universe is expanding and cooling down so they say.