• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:59 PM, ayin jade said:

Ideally, biblically, they will forgive and fix the marriage. However if the heart is hard, then Jesus did say divorce was permissable. 

Save for the cause of Fornication .     That's right ayin .   this is the ONLY means by which a divorce can be done , the spouse put away .

ANd it not be adultery IF they remarry .     OH ,  well that and if the other spouse dies .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

37 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Don't you never let one badger you over this .    THIS is the sole reason JESUS said one can divorce and wont be a adulterer IF they did remarry . HE said , SAVE FOR FORNICATION .

We all know what FORNICATION MEANS .   

Amen.. We are to be led by the Holy Spirit and if The Lord gives you the grace to forgive and heart felt desire to restore then by all means his grace is suffecient. 

But, if the Lord is showing you a bad situation you blindly bound yourself in with good intentions . Don't be afraid or let anyone make you feel guilty to the point you sacrafice your heart and mind, your children for an evil person that can make you bitter and even drive you to become adultrous yourself or a drunkard or a person that has to pop pills just to deal with life on life's terms. Because God didn't give you the desire to stay and the grace. Some doctrine bound you by guilt.

His grace will also be with you to divorce an adulter. That cheating spouce that had no loyalty or faithfulness can be saved by Christ because you divorced them and though Christ is in us, we are not The Lord who saves. So always let the Lord lead you not peoples doctrin. Jesus knows what needs to be done in every ones heart and life.

Edited by Reinitin
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,522
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

If they are not believers they are going to do whatever they want to do. Just like any unbeliever in this world. If they are born again true believers why are they having an affair?

Unbelievers do not do whatever they want to do. Many if not most are very moral righteous and faithful individuals. They simply do not yet know the Gospel of Jesus or have rejected it.

All Christians have their flaws, many Christains have great flaws and do fail in the faith of Christ and in their faithfulness to their life mate.   It is not the faith of a Christian that is perfect, but the faith of Jesus, who is God, that covers the sin of the Christian.

I have no idea what I would have done in any of the hypotheticals. It never occurred to me to be thinking on it. It would not be  my thinking that a person need suffer the unfaithfulness of a mate, if for no other reason than the serious health risks. But that would be their personal and I would think private choice.

I just don't see that  changing the scenarios alters the problem  nor the resolution, so I don't get the why of presenting of all the variables. Our Lord spoke rather directly, Paul spoke quite directly and  even about alternatives. So I will stay with my thought that God has it covered already, and add that the speculations are not worthy of much thought. Well unless one is speculating on being unfaithful I guess. On that one I would just say a simple, Don't!

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

I notice the title says what should each person do in this case .     answer ,  as our LORD COMMANDS .   And we will find the answers IN HIS written word .

Let all return to the wisdom of GOD and not of our own intellect nor the intellect and wisdom of men .

Let an all out entrodus , with upmost joy and hope , be done back into bibles .     For it is the HOLY INSPIRED SCRIPTURES that indeed make one wise unto salvation

through faith in Christ .   Look at all the good and godly examples of men and wives in that bible .    And in all we do and all we say let it HONOR the HOLY LORD .

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 7/7/2019 at 6:48 PM, Waiting2BwithHim said:

These are both hypothetical situations and never happened..

This is more of a getting hopefully both men and women views of this..

Linda is married to Ken and ken's best friends name is Tony.

Ken tells Linda that he has a business meeting out of town that will be for the weekend. By the time Ken gets back he catches Linda in an affair with Tony?

What should he do?

Now vice versa where Linda goes out on business and when she gets home she catches him in an affair with her best friend Jennifer?

What should she do? 

Since it is "hypothetical",   just get out the eraser,  or the delete button,  and erase it/ delete it.  TA DA !   Then it is gone!    That easy.    No more sin visible.