wanting another baby

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  431
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

I have tried to reply to everyone individually, but just to summarise my update...I think that yesterday's deep urge for a third child, while not a new feeling, came upon me with great force around a time that I have been praying ceaselessly for my husband's salvatiom. Yesterday I didn't pray for my poor husband at all. I spent the entire day either praying about a third baby or fantasising about one. This is a distraction to keep my husband from Christ. Great! It must mean that my prayers are working. I am shelving my plans for a third baby because my husband's soul is my priority and I made a promise that the only thing that would stop me fighting for my husband in the spirit would either be my death, or my husband's. 

Thank you Holy Spirit for giving me the discernment to know that the enemy is up to his usual tricks. I am going to pray double today and may even do a partial fast to fight for my husband.

The unbelieving husband is sanctified through the believing wife, right? So my husband is kind of like God's son in law and already in the fold, as it were. God is going to claim him as his own very soon. God is going to break the bondage that the enemy has over my husband, because I am His child and I can ask anythig of my Father, and it is a perfect prayer because God's will is always to bring souls to Him. My will is aligned with that of God, who loves me. 

There will be no third baby to put me off course, except my husband who will be born again in Jesus Christ! 

Thanks everyone! Mystery solved.

13 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

You can not save your husband. Only God can open the heart of your husband. Be a Christian example for your husband. Perhaps he can see God through you and what being a Christian is all about. Continue to pray for your husband. 

Of course. But it is more crucial that I pray for my husband's heart to be changed by God than be distractd by feelings of broodiness. Only God can take out his heart of stone and give him a heart of flesh for sure and I need to keep praying for him.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

As the Believer in the family, you sanctify everyone. Your husband is the leader regardless of your personal belief, therefore whatever he says goes. The adversary hates your husband with passion, so pray for his protection.

Sadly, today, too many think they are in charge and many husbands, believers or not, are the targets of the adversary who wants to steal and kill and destroy.

So for now, think of yourself as the spiritual guardian of your family. An awesome responsibility. Stay focused on that and NEVER let personal desires cloud your thinking.

The Lord is the One that opens the womb it says in my scriptures, and He is well capable of determining the best time for another child. In the meantime, take great care of the family you already have.

Edited by Justin Adams

11 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

As the Believer in the family, you sanctify everyone. Your husband is the leader regardless of your personal belief, therefore whatever he says goes. The adversary hates your husband with passion, so pray for his protection.

Sadly, today, too many think they are in charge and many husbands, believers or not, are the targets of the adversary who wants to steal and kill and destroy.

So for now, think of yourself as the spiritual guardian of your family. An awesome responsibility. Stay focused on that and NEVER let personal desires cloud your thinking.

The Lord is the One that opens the womb it says in my scriptures, and He is well capable of determining the best time for another child. In the meantime, take great care of the family you already have.

Love this. Thanks. Helping to shine Christ's light in my family is my priority.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Thewhitedove said:

Love this. Thanks. Helping to shine Christ's light in my family is my priority.

This is a great attitude. We need more of this.

Blessings.

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 7/9/2019 at 7:40 PM, Thewhitedove said:

The yearing is strong and I am starting to get upst when I see people I know having a third, which I know is so sinful when I have been blessed with two delightful and healthy little darlings. Honestly, I thank God every single night for my kids but I don'tdon't feel like my family is complete. I feel like I need some kind of strategy in terms of my interaction with the Lord on this matter. I have told Him everything that is on my heart but don't know what to do next.

Take it one step at a time and wok on what you have.