Welcome, glad you are here!

• Praise God! 2

Welcome to the forums, ColorfulBlossoming. I hope you find good fellowship and encouragement here. I love your username, BTW :)

• Praise God! 3

Welcome to Worthy. 

Its great to have you here. Look forward to getting to know you.

God bless you.

Becky.

• Praise God! 2

On 7/11/2019 at 1:51 PM, ColorfulBlossoming said:

Greetings! I'm a newbie as you can see. I registered here to interact with other brothers and sisters in Christ from around the world.

By the way, how can I reply to others in the mobile version of the site?

God bless you all <3

Hi ColorfulBlossoming!  Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums!

I have found great people here, great chat, great forums... I love this place I hope you do too! :) 

May God Bless you and everyone you love!

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

WELCOME  ColorfulBlossoming

W      Wonderful to meet you   :emot-handshake:
E        Everyone greets you    :th_wave:    
L        Looking forward to hearing more from you  :thumbsup:  
C        Come on in and make yourself at home  :t2:
O        Only Jesus Christ can save  :emot-nod:
M       Messiah is worthy and lifted up here :th_praying:
E        Everlasting life was paid for through Him  :amen:  

• Loved it! 2

On 7/11/2019 at 4:51 PM, ColorfulBlossoming said:

Greetings! I'm a newbie as you can see. I registered here to interact with other brothers and sisters in Christ from around the world.

By the way, how can I reply to others in the mobile version of the site?

God bless you all <3

Greetings and Welcome, 

Fellowship with other Believers who are Rooted Deep in Christ is Always a good thing!!

Blessings and Love in Christ 

JMW

• Praise God! 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Suzarb
      I’m looking forward to both learning from and sharing with fellow Christians on this site. Thanks!
    • By scryptic
      I'm glad to have found this forum. I was raised in a Christ-centered family but fell away as I grew into my teenage years. By age 15 I had basically left the church and was an apostate. I got into drugs and life went downhill fast.
      I just turned 33 and for the past 3 years I have been drawn back to Jesus and my heavenly Father whom I betrayed for so many years. I'm finishing college and living with my awesome and gracious parents for a while. I have been so blessed by God my entire life. My family is so much better than I deserve and I am so thankful that I am aware of that now.
      Anyway, I'm studying for an AAS in Computer Technology and in a somewhat small town of 28,000 people. I'm praying and listening for guidance to know what path I should take. I sometimes wonder if I should be studying for ministry but I also know that masters degrees don't bring people to Christ.
    • By Kyndall
      Hi all! I am happy that I found this forum.. I'm pretty sure I can learn a lot from the discussions that can help my me on my lessons since I am currently studying in a Christian school. Thanks and let's keep our faith and wisdom! AMEN!
    • By Kaylee
      Hi! My name is Kaylee. I recently turned 20 and I've been a born again Christian since May 2017. I have several mental illnesses that are interfering with my daily life, and thanks to some PTSD related issues, it's hard for me to go to the store, work, even church. I'd like to meet new people in the same faith as me, seeing as the only Christians in my life are my mother and oldest brother. I started watching a tv show on Netflix called The Bible and it tells the stories in a way I can understand. It inspired me to find a good chat room/forum to find some friends I can discuss the Lord with. 
    • By Zetetica
      Hello, I'm Zetetica and I'm searching for a forum to call home.

I'm a non-denominational Christian.

I read the Bible as it's written and believe it's the infallible, inspired word of God. I also believe the Bible is a living book for believers which has layers, intended to be understood with deeper study and as God reveals.