• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

11 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

U R LA VERY MAD,

Chill there Brother, Because we disagree on a non-essential of the faith does not mean we are enemies. You see things one way, RM sees it another, and I see it yet another way. We are so close on what we see, that we are arguing over minutia. You come from a charismatic background, so do you believe in divine revelation? Do You believe that someone other than yourself can have a piece of divine revelation not granted to others in the faith, for the sole purpose that they may come together in Unity? No One Person has the whole counsel of God. I do not, You do not, RM does not, No one does. In fact Jesus divided the Seven Spirits among the seven churches exactly for this reason, so that they would be separate, because of human pride, and come together in the end become the Body of Christ in fulness With Him as the head. This was the point of my comment on the top of the previous page.

Then You come along to argue over Minutia again, exactly the point I was making in that comment referencing 1 Cor 3:1-8.... Like I said, It does not bode well for you, so please take a step back.

God bless.

I disagree: I am very sane.

I agree: we are probably brothers in Christ. We just disagree on how we read scripture. OF COURSE I believe in Divine revelation. God has spoken to me many times about Revelation: usually with what seems to be an audible voice where I hear has voice and His words. That is why I am so dogmatic on the first seal being opened in 32 AD.

If two different people truly hear from God, their revelation's will not disagree.  The problem is, many people think they hear from God when in fact they hear their own spirit or another voice. This is the very reason we have denominations. People did not really hear from God.

I agree. No one has the whole counsel of God. There is much in Revelation God has never taught me: Rev. 17 for example. I can only use human reasoning there. Therefore I seldom write of anything in that chapter except the city.

Sorry, but I don't see the timing of John's narrative as minutia. If people miss His intent in chapters 4 & 5, their entire theory on the rest of Revelation will be in error.

Question: do you believe God expects us to know His intent in this book?

How did Paul teach His revelation? Any way he could: teaching face to face, and then by the written word. He was very jealous over HIS doctrine. He KNEW it came from Jesus. He was not nice to those who changed his doctrine!

It is OK that we disagree. But it would be FAR BETTER if we agreed on most things. That is why God set teachers in the church. Teachers are to keep doctrine straight.

Edited by iamlamad

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

47 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I disagree: I am very sane.

I Meant mad as in angry, not sanity, and it was said jokingly.

In the illustrious words of Jack Nickolas in that movie... "We can't handle the whole Truth" (paraphrased) God Knows this, so he divied up the Truth, till we are ready to come together. That is the second part of my calling, Remember "can the teacher be taught?" The second part has to do with the heart, and I will go over that later.

God Bless.

• Group:  Royal Member

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

I Meant mad as in angry, not sanity, and it was said jokingly.

In the illustrious words of Jack Nickolas in that movie... "We can't handle the whole Truth" (paraphrased) God Knows this, so he divied up the Truth, till we are ready to come together. That is the second part of my calling, Remember "can the teacher be taught?" The second part has to do with the heart, and I will go over that later.

God Bless.

My suggestion to you is, go and camp out on Acts 1 & 2 and just stay there until you get what they got! It is still the same Holy Spirit, and same church age. TELL GOD you want what they got. Hint: it usually came with the laying on of hands.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

My suggestion to you is, go and camp out on Acts 1 & 2 and just stay there until you get what they got! It is still the same Holy Spirit, and same church age. TELL GOD you want what they got. Hint: it usually came with the laying on of hands.

Ah, Here we Go with the tongues thing again. Did You watch the video I Told you to watch? That is pretty much How I understand Tongues. 

For those who are wondering, The video is called "The Truth about Tongues" By Andrew Farley. 

Do Not let people disqualify you because of this Gift of the Spirit.  

Iamlamad, Did you know, God has a sense of Humor? 

7 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Ah, Here we Go with the tongues thing again. Did You watch the video I Told you to watch? That is pretty much How I understand Tongues. 

For those who are wondering, The video is called "The Truth about Tongues" By Andrew Farley. 

Do Not let people disqualify you because of this Gift of the Spirit.  

Iamlamad, Did you know, God has a sense of Humor? 

I did not mention tongues. All I am saying is, it is the SAME church age, and it is the SAME unchangeable God. If you read Acts 1 and 2, and you could add Acts 19, to get Gentiles into the picture, and you have not experienced exactly what they experienced - tell God you WANT their experience.

By the way, Andrew Farley does not understand 1 Cor. 14:2. Most church people don't. if He does not understand such a simple verse, chances are good he simply does not understand "tongues." Chances are 100% that he does not speak in tongues. I wonder, would he want a dentist to operate on him if he needed an operation - say a heart bypass?

Edited by iamlamad

56 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I did not mention tongues. All I am saying is, it is the SAME church age, and it is the SAME unchangeable God. If you read Acts 1 and 2, and you could add Acts 19, to get Gentiles into the picture, and you have not experienced exactly what they experienced - tell God you WANT their experience.

By the way, Andrew Farley does not understand 1 Cor. 14:2. Most church people don't. if He does not understand such a simple verse, chances are good he simply does not understand "tongues." Chances are 100% that he does not speak in tongues. I wonder, would he want a dentist to operate on him if he needed an operation - say a heart bypass?

No, But you have in Our PM's and have tried to disqualify me by your words there. This teaching that the Charismatics have has opened the door all manner of spirits in this Laodicean age, everything but Jesus who remains locked outside, Because tongues is easily mimicked by false spirits. 

In Fact, This gibberish they call a "heavenly language" in many cases is nothing more than Babel, the spirit of confusion. All of the Spiritual gifts are for the edification of the Body of Christ. Tongues included, and this was Paul's point in 1 Cor 12-14. Tongues is used as a tool to edify the self, to exalt the self of the person speaking them, and is therefore of a religious spirit. All doctrines that exalt the self are not of the Word of God. Without Christ Jesus, we are nothing. The question you need to ask yourself is where is Christ Jesus in all of this? As I have mentioned to you before, the Pentecostal movement got one thing right, and that was the absence of divine revelation in the fundamentalist movement, but in seeing this void, they filled it not with Jesus but with the experience inviting any spirit in to lodge with them, to where we are now with Kundalini shakings, barking like dogs, incessant laughter, being drunk, or toking on the spirit... The unholy spirits that is. 

The way of the Laodicean overcomer is Christ Jesus and the Cross. he is the way, the Truth and the Life (John 14:6) No man comes to the Father but by Him. The Laodicean overcomer sees because he has the eyesalve of the LORD. He sees these spirits for what they are, spirits of devils. The church today is powerless and apostate because these spirits have entered in, and not the Holy Ghost. The Only Language that we do not comprehend is the language we groan through the Holy Ghost when we know not what to pray for, and this praying does not exalt the self, but rather comes from a point of weakness and brokenness of the self. When we are weak, then he is Strong... Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. (Romans 8:26)

Iamlamd, what if it is you that do not understand? What if it is you that has invited these false spirits to dwell in you where Jesus is supposed to be? what if it is you that have locked Jesus out and let these false spirits in by your misunderstanding of tongues? What if you are using tongues to exalt yourself, and claim an anointing when you have none? It is only when you go to the cross in brokenness, that he can fill you up, as you stop trusting in your own self, and realize that without Jesus we can do nothing. ALL our works are as filthy rags. Tongues as taught in the modern charismatic movement is all about me, me, me... Christianity is all about Christ Jesus. 

God Bless. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066

18 hours ago, dhchristian said:

I disagree with your assessment of the tribulation saints. I do not think they are "half steppers" as you say, Perhaps one day you will see this too.

By definition they are or they would have been Raptured, so you have to say that because you don't see the obvious Rapture, so that dictates what you must needs "see". So of course they are the Christians who became REAL Christians after the Rapture because DOWN DEEP, most of them know the truth, but didn't follow the ways of Christ Jesus, they clung to THE WORLD instead. What one thinks or doesn't think isn't going to change the future brother I am sure we both agree on that, so our endeavors is to preach truth no doubt. But is evasive at times, unless we learn how to see Satan's call and beckon. 

18 hours ago, dhchristian said:

The way I see the MOB and the beast kingdoms unfolding with the seven Noahide Laws as the center, Muslims will be in lock step with the beast, as will most Jews, (Talmudic Judaism) as well as Many new agers and Buddhists, and even Hindu's.

Conjecture, even when incorrect, is just that, conjecture, even when we mean well.

Pssttt, I am this GREAT GENERAL/King/Leader, with great intellect (the Dragon is INTELLIGENT and he  leads the Anti-Christ who Understands Dark Secrets/Riddles....because the Dragon guides him in all his ways} and I choose to try and UNITE the bickering Arabs who can't get along with anyone, with ALL OTHER RELIGIOUS LEADERS WORLDWIDE, to then Worship Me as the God of Gods....do you know how long it would take all the other Generals under me to have me committed to the nut-ward for trying to bring this option to the table ? It's fairy tale stuff IMHO man. 

What happens is spelled out in the bible, people just need it to be a certain way, so they try way too hard to steer it that way. The Harlot is All False Religion. She is KILLED OFF....She is Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Witchcraft, etc. ALL....She is The Harlot. The Government Beast destroys her, DEMANDS WORSHIP, then appoints a Religious Beast {False Prophet BEASTS over all Religion} and thus there is no Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, no Judaism, no ANYTHING allowed. Where do you get all these "All Religions will join together theories" from ? I don't see it brother, nor is it rational IMHO.

19 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Christians (the truly Born again) will not compromise on this very central belief of Christianity that Jesus is the LORD.

The Church is in Heaven. The REMNANT CHURCH....Seen in Rev. 12:17, will be hunted down.

The Israelites will be deceived into partaking of the covenant thinking this is their messiah and king only to realize OOPS, we made a covenant with death and hell when he commits the abomination, So yes they will be persecuted as well, although many of them will remain deceived.  

Nowhere in the bible is this shown to be the case, Douggg says the same thing, but it's just "Men's Traditions" not actually in the bible. I can backup my understandings with scriptures. Nowhere does it say they  {Israel} OPPS make a Covenant, it says the Anti-Christ makes a Covenant, WHICH MEANS AGREEMENT, with MANY !! With MANY NATIONS !! He is going to Conquer the whole Mediterranean Sea Region, which is why all the Beasts come up out of the Sea in the first place. We are shown WHO THE MANY are in Daniel if we follow along. 

Daniel 8:25 says that he {A.C.} deceives MANY by Peace. Daniel 9:27 says he makes AGREEMENTS with MANY.....Then Daniel 11:40-43 shows us who the MANY ARE !! They are all of North Africa, Israel, and MANY countries he rolls through to get to Israel so, Lebanon, Syria etc. and Palestine. He is not allowed to Conquer Southern Jordan however. 

So this whole Covenant with Israel is based off of a false dichotomy brother, its an AGREEMENT with MANY.....Read it for yourself....Dan. 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with MANY for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

So all you see here is.......... in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease...........and you get tunnel vision. 

This is in Juxtaposition to Israel because the bible is about Israel. What is left unsaid is hes doing the same thing in Egypt, Lebanon, Libya, Syria etc. all, hes taking away the gods they serve also, but God is not worried about those Harlot Religions, He addresses them in Rev. chapter 17. You only see Israel here and you assume they make a deal with the devil, I don't assume that, the AGREEMENTS are with the whole region not just Israel. God then tells Daniel what this MAN'S ACTIONS will bring, no one can Worship Jesus THE SACRIFICE anymore, well they can't Worship Allah in Egypt, Libya, Syria or Lebanon either !! 

Question for you, Will the beast kill the atheists who refuse to worship him? Will he kill those who are already his servants? Doesn't this violate the rule of a house divided against itself cannot stand? Does Satan cast out Satan? Do you see what I am getting at. Here are some of the actual demographics.

Of course he will kill all men who refuse to worship him as god. It's the Dragon whom they serve, not the Anti-Christ per se, until they BOW to the Anti-Christ. They are Satan's servants, but Satan wants them all in hell, he could care less when.

And NO.....it has nothing to do with that, that is another over analyzed position, in this case everytime one thug shot another it would break that rule. 

You say he kills 2 Billion, well the church is 2.3 billion strong. How many of those will compromise and be a part of the harlot? how many are  saints and face the onslaught of the beast?

The Church is not going to be here, WE will be in Heaven Marrying the Lamb brother. The Remnant Church WILL be here, they are the Martyrs under the Altar at the 5th Seal. 

Maybe we are right, and you guys just don't see it yet.... Either way I will see you on the other side of the River And the LORD will be glorified. 

The Scriptures point us to the truth brother. In Rev. 19 we see the Church Marrying the Lamb, THEN RETURNING whilst the Beast and his Minions are STILL ON EARTH !! Satan is good at manipulating scriptures over long periods of time. Jesus warned us about " Men's Traditions" when he called the learned Pharisees out for it. The rapture is not about Israel per se, the bible is, so its rarely mentioned. Paul tells the Gentile Church about it vaguely. But we can SEE the timing by looking at THE EVENTS and their timing. Its obvious, but its a Secret by God's Silence in general. 

God Bless.

19 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:
20 hours ago, dhchristian said:

I disagree with your assessment of the tribulation saints. I do not think they are "half steppers" as you say, Perhaps one day you will see this too.

By definition they are or they would have been Raptured, so you have to say that because you don't see the obvious Rapture, so that dictates what you must needs "see". So of course they are the Christians who became REAL Christians after the Rapture because DOWN DEEP, most of them know the truth, but didn't follow the ways of Christ Jesus, they clung to THE WORLD instead. What one thinks or doesn't think isn't going to change the future brother I am sure we both agree on that, so our endeavors is to preach truth no doubt. But is evasive at times, unless we learn how to see Satan's call and beckon.

The saints are called to suffer. It is by their willingness to suffer, that Satan is overcome (rev. 12:11). Many are called, few are chosen, and is why I said "perhaps one day you will see this too". Read 2 Peter 1 with this in mind. especially verse 1, and where he speaks of making your election and calling sure. 

Being chosen is done by divine lot (obtained in verse 1), Not based on Merit. The saints will come from all sectors and like Job will be used asked to give their testimony and thereby overcome Satan... By the blood of the Lamb and the Word of their testimony. These ones are being chosen today, and are being made ready for this. When this occurs you will understand if you have not been chosen. I Will say no more, as this is a mystery, yet to be fully revealed.(Eph 3:9)

God Bless.

7 hours ago, dhchristian said:

No, But you have in Our PM's and have tried to disqualify me by your words there. This teaching that the Charismatics have has opened the door all manner of spirits in this Laodicean age, everything but Jesus who remains locked outside, Because tongues is easily mimicked by false spirits. 

In Fact, This gibberish they call a "heavenly language" in many cases is nothing more than Babel, the spirit of confusion. All of the Spiritual gifts are for the edification of the Body of Christ. Tongues included, and this was Paul's point in 1 Cor 12-14. Tongues is used as a tool to edify the self, to exalt the self of the person speaking them, and is therefore of a religious spirit. All doctrines that exalt the self are not of the Word of God. Without Christ Jesus, we are nothing. The question you need to ask yourself is where is Christ Jesus in all of this? As I have mentioned to you before, the Pentecostal movement got one thing right, and that was the absence of divine revelation in the fundamentalist movement, but in seeing this void, they filled it not with Jesus but with the experience inviting any spirit in to lodge with them, to where we are now with Kundalini shakings, barking like dogs, incessant laughter, being drunk, or toking on the spirit... The unholy spirits that is. 

The way of the Laodicean overcomer is Christ Jesus and the Cross. he is the way, the Truth and the Life (John 14:6) No man comes to the Father but by Him. The Laodicean overcomer sees because he has the eyesalve of the LORD. He sees these spirits for what they are, spirits of devils. The church today is powerless and apostate because these spirits have entered in, and not the Holy Ghost. The Only Language that we do not comprehend is the language we groan through the Holy Ghost when we know not what to pray for, and this praying does not exalt the self, but rather comes from a point of weakness and brokenness of the self. When we are weak, then he is Strong... Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. (Romans 8:26)

Iamlamd, what if it is you that do not understand? What if it is you that has invited these false spirits to dwell in you where Jesus is supposed to be? what if it is you that have locked Jesus out and let these false spirits in by your misunderstanding of tongues? What if you are using tongues to exalt yourself, and claim an anointing when you have none? It is only when you go to the cross in brokenness, that he can fill you up, as you stop trusting in your own self, and realize that without Jesus we can do nothing. ALL our works are as filthy rags. Tongues as taught in the modern charismatic movement is all about me, me, me... Christianity is all about Christ Jesus. 

God Bless. 

[You] have tried to disqualify me by your words there  I have done nothing but show what the Word of God says. If you are born again, you are rapture ready.  Just please notice that Jesus told the church GO, but then said WAIT.... The mighty baptism of the Holy Spirit was so important to Jesus that He told them they must wait to receive before they went out.

This teaching that the Charismatics have has opened the door all manner of spirits   Well, they have certainly opened the door to the Holy Spirit. That is for SURE. Always remember, if a church is open to the Holy Spirit, the devil will always try and slip in a counterfeit.  If a church is not open to the move of the Holy Spirit, the devil has no need to try and counterfeit.

everything but Jesus  You will find, if you took the time, that Jesus is glorified and praised far more in Pentecostal and Charismatic churches then perhaps all others. Why is that? It is because the Holy Spirit always glorifies the Father and Jesus.

All of the Spiritual gifts are for the edification of the Body of Christ    " Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: "

tongues is easily mimicked by false spirits  Tongues are SELDOM mimicked by evil spirits - but it does happen.

In Fact, This gibberish they call a "heavenly language" in many cases is nothing more than Babel  All you are doing is showing the world you don't understand tongues. Try taking off your preconceived glasses and read:

For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

ALL tongues are "Babel" to a listener because the truth is, "NO MAN UNDERSTANDS." When ANYONE is talking in tongues by the Holy Spirit, they are talking to God - for the simple reason, NO MAN UNDERSTANDS.

And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped?   NO MAN UNDERSTANDS: Paul is re-emphasizing this fact.

For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?  NO MAN UNDERSTANDS: Paul is re-emphasizing this fact.

So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.

NO MAN UNDERSTANDS: Paul is re-emphasizing this fact.

11 Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me.  NO MAN UNDERSTANDS when someone speaks in tongues: Paul is re-emphasizing this fact.

How amazing! After all these verses where Paul is teaching that tongues are like "babel" because NO MAN UNDERSTANDS, and you STILL don't get it! Amazing!

The truth is, it does not matter what tongues sounds like: it could sound like a baby: do do, ga ga...What ever the sound, God the Holy Spirit will attach meaning to that sound and ONLY God the Father will know that meaning.  The truth is, when the Holy Spirit can get ANYONE (born again people) to pray in tongues, it is then the HOLY SPIRIT praying, but using the believer's authority on earth. OF COURSE it may sound like Babel: the Holy Spirit usually just gets the believer to make sounds he or she is familiar with. OF COURSE it may sound like babel, because it is not in any human language. The one exception to this is when the Holy Spirit causes others to HEAR in their language -  as seen in Acts 2.

the spirit of confusion.  Do you think miracles happen when there is a spirit of confusion? Hardly! Yet more miracles happen in Pentecostal churches than in any other. I will say this: the Devil will try and many everything THINK it is confusion because he don't want anyone receiving the mighty anointing of the Holy Spirit! Anointed people are dangerous to him! I will add this: as long as you think it is confusion - you will never have to worry about you speaking in tongues: God will make SURE it does not happen to you. Always remember, anything of God that anyone makes fun of - God makes SURE they never see it in their life. God takes making fun of Him very serious! Someone makes fun of divine healing? God will make sure they never receive healing -  unless they repent and change.

to exalt the self of the person speaking them, and is therefore of a religious spirit. All doctrines that exalt the self are not of the Word of God.  How can ANYONE be so far off from the truth? Have you ever charged up a battery? That is the meaning of "edify." It is charge up as with POWER. the charger puts power into the battery using electrons. The battery stores them. When anyone prays in tongues, they are charging themselves up with Holy Ghost power! Did you never read?

Jude 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost.

Paul makes it clear that praying in tongues and praying in the Spirit is the same thing.

Without Christ Jesus, we are nothing.  Finally you have written truth! Good job!

The question you need to ask yourself is where is Christ Jesus in all of this?  You seem to know so little about this: did you not read?

Acts 10:46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God.

The truth is, the more Holy Spirit one gets, the more they praise and magnify God. Praising God is usually the first response (along with tongues and / or prophecy) when someone received the mighty baptism in the Holy Spirit.

they filled it not with Jesus but with the experience inviting any spirit in to lodge with them  You amaze me! Did you not read?

Luk 11:11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Do you really think that if a believer asks God to fill him (or her) with the Holy Spirit, God would allow just any spirit in?  No, God is going to give them the Holy Spirit. What seems to be here - is you don't know the Holy Spirit well enough to even recognize Him. Trust me here: if the Holy Spirit comes upon you strong enough, you will hit the floor! If not that, you will begin to shake!  The Holy Spirit is POWER personified!

Kundalini shakings  Always remember, when ever God does something, the devil will try to counterfeit. Most pastors are wise enough to know, if they allow the fire of the Holy Spirit into their church, the devil will try to slip in a counterfeit. Usually it is INSTANTLY recognized and delt with. I have seen this several times.

I wonder, did you ever hear of the Quakers? How did they get that name? Do you really think that was the devil?

barking like dogs  Most (but it seems not all) Pentecostal leaders KNOW the Holy Spirit will not cause barking! It is the devil trying to stop a move of the Holy Spirit.

incessant laughter,  It seems you have totally missed the 90's move of the Holy Spirit where He brought laughter back into His body. In case you missed it, that was a REAL move of the Holy Spirit. Many cases of depression was healed during that time.  My blood brother was in a coma. Many from the church was in his hospital room. I went after work the same time the pastor's wife went - but we could not get into the room! So we went across the street to the church. When my hand touched the doorknob, I KNEW I was going to laugh supernaturally - just did not know how or when.  The Pastor's wife then read a scripture:

Acts 4:18 And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus.

I started laughing - supernatural laughing! Very strong laughing. I was in the spirit. Suddenly her phone rang: it was someone in the hospital telling her that my brother had just come out of the coma!  Just so you know, my brother had been fighting DEEP depression.

It is simply not wise to make fun of the Holy Spirit. He takes such things personally.  If you don't understand, please, stop talking against Him! If you talk against Holy Spirit laughter, God will make SURE you don't ever know what it is like.

being drunk  AGain you amaze me! Did you not read?

Acts 2:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.

Now why would Peter say that? Of course because they LOOKED drunk!

DH, all you have done here is show the world that you know nothing about the anointing of the Holy Spirit. That is sad.

The church today is powerless   Yes, again you speak truth, but you did not understand why. The church has BYPASSED Acts 1 and 2 so have bypassed the mighty baptism in the Holy Spirit. Did you not read the purpose?

Acts 1: But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: 

Bypass Acts 1 and 2 and you bypass the power of the anointing. It is very simple. The church in general disobeyed Jesus and went out before waiting to receive the mighty baptism.

The church today is powerless and apostate because these spirits have entered in, and not the Holy Ghost.  You are so mixed up here! The church is powerless because they have allowed the devil to deceive them into rejecting their very source of Power, the baptism in the Holy Spirit. You amaze me.

What if it is you that has invited these false spirits to dwell in you where Jesus is supposed to be  Wake up! False spirits don't praise and worship God! Notice carefully that I have backed up everything here with the written word of God.

Tongues as taught in the modern charismatic movement is all about me, me, me.  how little you actually know. It is all about HIM HIM HIM!

Again I will say, you need to camp out on Acts 1 and 2, Acts 8, acts 10, and acts 19, and tell God you want EXACTLY what they all got! Remember, God is not going to give you a serpent!

• Oy Vey! 2

26 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

DH, all you have done here is show the world that you know nothing about the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

There you again trying to disqualify me. How many others have you done this to?  All I have to do is look at the fruit of the Charismatic movements, Not all, but most, and tell you they are not of God. Just like your belittling and holier than thou attitude here is showing your fruit. It is Man centered pride and nothing more. It is your pride that allows you to look down on others as less then you, and proclaim yourself as teacher. 

But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, 6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. 8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. (Matthew 23)

• Thumbs Up 1