• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Rev. Man,

Now are you telling us that God the Father who wrote His word, who sees the end from the beginning, who set out all the types and symbols of His Son, in His word before His Son ever came to earth, are you telling us that God is not able to keep His word in the correct order?

And God`s word is not dependent upon John or whoever centuries ago. God, who knows the number of the hairs of your head, and every planet He made, etc yes He is quite able to give us His correct written word in the right order.

Marilyn.

Maybe he wanted it jumbled up, like Jesus jumbled up His truths with parables, or maybe human error exists. 

Rev. 1:1 doesn't mean that Jesus is coming back soon, thus some people base their whole eschatology on an error in translation. It has TWO NUMBERS that stand for one word SHORTLY...they are the Greek words.....EN and TACHOS.....And they mean at an APPOINTED {EN} TIME {of the Father's choosing of course}, Jesus will come back in HASTE {TACHOS} or in a short time frame, like in a BLINK or FLASH. 

There are mistranslations throughout the bible, but one page can't be shuffled out of place via human error ? Really ? 

So if there are ANY translation errors, and there are MANY, then there could also be pages out of order, and God might have also seen that as a cool addition to his Great Code Book named Revelation. Whatever the reason, is not that relevant to me....the facts are all I care about, the Order of the Book of Revelation. Could God/Jesus have placed it in that order when He gave it to John ? Maybe, but with that one chapter moved up to become ch. number 10, all the Judgment chapters would be together and then all the Parenthetical Chapters would also be together. Thus my POINT is a logical point of order.

Unless one can say there are ZERO MISTRANSLATIONS in the bible, then why would they say one page can't be out of order ? God is also able to translate every word perfectly, but that didn't get done, because God doesn't micromanage us humans. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

It has an order to it, we just have to know what to look for.......Basically the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Judgments cover all 42 Months that the Beast reigns as the Beast. These are old {John Wrote them in a Island 2000 years ago} texts/scripture, with no chapters or verses, so who is to say that chapter 16 shouldn't come after chapter 9 ? Then it would be Rev. 2-3 Church Age, Rev. 4-5 the Church in Heaven before the Seals are opened, and Rev. 6, 7, 8, 9, 16 would be 10, AND THEN all the Parenthetical Citation Chapters would follow the Ordered Chapters,.....................followed by the Judgment and hereafter/New Jerusalem of Rev. 20-22. 

But technically your statement is correct, it's not in order per se......BUT, it's really only one chapter that is out of order, then a bunch of Parenthetical Chapters are dropped on us. telling us more details about the Judgment Chapters..........................................and finally we get the Judgment Seat and the Hereafter/New Jerusalem chapters.

God promised to preserve His word, and the Lord is not the author of confusion. The Bible is infallible and inerrant; if the order of prophetic events in God's word was in error, He didn't preserve it, prophecy would not be 100% accurate and it would cause confusion as it is now, correct? Chapters 7 is parenthetical and Chapter 10 is parenthetical to 11:4, in my opinion.

1 Corinthians 14:33 (KJV) For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

If my studies in the chronological timeline is in order, with parenthetical chapters inserted. The sequence of Revelation events, less the parenthetical insertions, in my opinion are as follows: Chp. 6, Chp. 8, Chp. 9, Chp. 11: 15-19, Chp. 15, Chp. 16, Chp. 19: 1-11. The things that were (Chapter 1), the things that are (Chapters 2-3), the things that will be (Chapters 4-22). Chapters 6-11 cover the first 3 1/2 years, Chapters 13-19 the last 3 1/2 years. 

I'm aware of when, who and why chapters and verse divisions we added. To my knowledge the content was never switched or tinkered with. Revelation is a very special book, as it is the only book that promises a special Blessing from God to those whom read it, hear it, and keep those thing in in. It's going to be the worst time humanity has or ever will see. As we're all aware; when a judgment occurs, that judgment doesn't automatically stop by the time the next judgment occurs, they are compounded and continue on. I don't think the human mind can fathom how bad it's going to be. 

As with most Christian's that are watching; we are seeing a convergence of all things prophetic written in Daniel, Ezekiel, Revelation and Matthew 24: If we are witnessing all these things come about; it's very near. The generation that see Israel become a nation once again in one day, is the terminal generation. Personally, the order of judgments and events doesn't concern me if I'm not going to experience them. After the Harpazo I suspect there will be many that want to know what's coming next?

As an 'escapist' pre-tribulationist; I firmly believe the Harpazo (forcefully snatching up and away) occurs sometime between Revelation Chapters 3 and four. The Apostle Paul speaking about the coming wrath of God in the tribulation clearly tells us in 1 Thes. 4:, God's elect are not subject to His wrath and punishment, and to take comfort in that.  

1 Thessalonians 4:18 (KJV) Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

At any rate, I'm just a student of the Bible and formed my own personal views and hermeneutics like everyone else. I'm not even close to being dogmatic about my views of prophetic timing and events.

Edited by Dennis1209
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member

12 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

God promised to preserve His word, and the Lord is not the author of confusion. The Bible is infallible and inerrant; if the order of prophetic events in God's word was in error, He didn't preserve it, prophecy would not be 100% accurate and it would cause confusion as it is now, correct? Chapters 7 is parenthetical and Chapter 10 is parenthetical to 11:4, in my opinion.

1 Corinthians 14:33 (KJV) For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

If my studies in the chronological timeline is in order, with parenthetical chapters inserted. The sequence of Revelation events, less the parenthetical insertions, in my opinion are as follows: Chp. 6, Chp. 8, Chp. 9, Chp. 11: 15-19, Chp. 15, Chp. 16, Chp. 19: 1-11. The things that were (Chapter 1), the things that are (Chapters 2-3), the things that will be (Chapters 4-22). Chapters 6-11 cover the first 3 1/2 years, Chapters 13-19 the last 3 1/2 years. 

I'm aware of when, who and why chapters and verse divisions we added. To my knowledge the content was never switched or tinkered with. Revelation is a very special book, as it is the only book that promises a special Blessing from God to those whom read it, hear it, and keep those thing in in. It's going to be the worst time humanity has or ever will see. As we're all aware; when a judgment occurs, that judgment doesn't automatically stop by the time the next judgment occurs, they are compounded and continue on. I don't think the human mind can fathom how bad it's going to be. 

As with most Christian's that are watching; we are seeing a convergence of all things prophetic written in Daniel, Ezekiel, Revelation and Matthew 24: If we are witnessing all these things come about; it's very near. The generation that see Israel become a nation once again in one day, is the terminal generation. Personally, the order of judgments and events doesn't concern me if I'm not going to experience them. After the Harpazo I suspect there will be many that want to know what's coming next?

As an 'escapist' pre-tribulationist; I firmly believe the Harpazo (forcefully snatching up and away) occurs sometime between Revelation Chapters 3 and four. The Apostle Paul speaking about the coming wrath of God in the tribulation clearly tells us in 1 Thes. 4:, God's elect are not subject to His wrath and punishment, and to take comfort in that.  

1 Thessalonians 4:18 (KJV) Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

At any rate, I'm just a student of the Bible and formed my own personal views and hermeneutics like everyone else. I'm not even close to being dogmatic about my views of prophetic timing and events.

There are many errors in translation in the bible, they didn't come from God however but from men. The original Hebrew and Greek versions have no errors, so if men can mistranslate, they can also mis-shuffle pages, and maybe God liked it that way. 

As per chapters 6-11 being the first half of the 70th week, how does that fit when Daniel 9:27 tells us that he makes Agreements {Covenants} with MANY [NATIONS] and then reneges on those agreements in the Middle of the Week ? The Red horse TAKES AWAY, Peace.......Rev. 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

The above could have just said the red horse bring wars, which it does, but God wanted us to know the Anti-Christ first brings PEACE then reneges, just like Dan. 9:27 says. Daniel 8:25 also says he DESTROYS many by PEACE. So in reality I don't get why people think anything but Peace can be happening during the first 3.5 years. 

The middle of the week is the key, everything kicks off on day 1261, which means 1260 days remain until the Second Coming. That is when Israel are Conquered, as are the MANY NATIONS in the Mediterranean Sea Region. We can see this in Dan. chapter 12.

Daniel 12:5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river. 6 And one said to the man clothed in linen {Jesus}, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half {1260 days}; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

So when HE...The Dan. 11:36-45 End Time Ruler...conquers the Holy People/Israel, {scatters their power} it will be 1260 days until the Second Coming or ALL THESE Wonders end. So the Anti-Christ doesn't come to power as the BEAST over Israel/Mediterranean Sea Region until day 1261, leaving him 1260 days to rule as the Beast. So none of the Seals can come to pass until the Anti-Christ is RELEASED to become the BEAST on day 1261. 

Why do you see Rev. 11:15-19 differently ? It's just describing Rev. chapter 16 {Woe #3} with no details. Just like Woe #2 is mentioned also in Rev. 11 with no details also. 

Matt. 24:1-14 is the Church Age, Matt. 24:15-31 is the Tribulation Period or 70th week. But I never got the whole, Israel was born in 1948 thus this Generation shall not pass until all the things are fulfilled. That is no what Jesus was pointing unto. Jesus was pointing to ALL THE SIGNS !!

In Matt. 24:1-14 we have the Church Age and signs that must come to pass, like the Temple being destroyed, false christs in verse 5 from the 70 AD event, the wars {Nation vs. Nation}, Pestilence, Earthquakes of the Church Age which BIRTH the End Time 70th Week, but are Church Age PANGS, not 70th week events. There were signs that the Disciples would all become Martyrs, save John, there was many false teachers and preachers over the whole Church Age , see verse 11, the sign of the love of many waxing cold {well we see abortion on demand, homosexuality glorified TODAY....etc. etc.} and then finally the sign that shows we are near the END TIME 70th week, the sign that says ALL THE WORLD will have heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ, then the end comes. TV has made this come to pass as we speak. 

Then we move into the signs in Matt. 24:15-31, where we see the Abomination of Desolation, the Jews Fleeing to the Mountains, the Greatest ever troubles, THE Anti-Christ & False Prophet, and then the FINAL SIGN, which happens IMMEDIATELY after the Tribulation starts via the first 6 Seals being opened all at the SAME TIME, on day 1261, the sign of the Sun and Moon turning dark.....THAT IS THE FINAL SIGN. 

Then in verses 32-35 we get a parable ABOUT the Signs, not about Israel being born again. It's the LAST SIGN that is the key.

Matt. 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

So what is the last sign ? The Sun and Moon turning dark, so this GENERATION refers to those that see all these things come to pass. So all these things must come to pass and that means ONLY those living in the 70th week can be THAT GENERATION. They must see the Sun and Moon event in Joel 2:31 and Rev. 6. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Here is what I Posted earlier (See Below) on here as regarding the urgency of where we are at. Could be nothing, but with the track record of Daniel, and his accuracy we cannot ignore it. Regarding Judgement, scripture is clear, It begins at the House of God, and the church is the House of God (1 Peter 4:17). Most of the church today is Lukewarm, living in Partial belief, therefore they/WE will all be Judged accordingly. What does scripture say about the Blessed Hope? Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. (Titus 2:14)  

Well, Has the church today done its part? NO. Today's Laodicean churches teach that repentance is a Work. So You have a generation of the church that has never repented of anything, and by never repenting they have never been born again, Born of the Spirit. Yes they Go to church, and believe, But even the demons sin hell believe and tremble. Time is running out, and People just ignore what this messenger has to say, Studying revelation is a game to them, or a hobby, but there is no power behind their work as they spiral from one thing to another never arriving at TRUTH. It is especially frustrating to watch preachers who are unable and inept to HEAR what the Spirit says to the churches, Thus exposing the fact that they are nothing more than hirelings.

23 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The 1260,1290 and 1335 below:

I Will show you a fulfillment of the 1290,and 1335 days to consider... all need to consider this as this point to the year we live in. I am not setting dates, But when I was looking at these things he showed this to me.

599Bc is the year the daily sacrifice ended in the temple, as the temple was looted by the Babylonian, This is also the year Daniel went into exile, Ezekiel preceded him in 605BC. 1290 day years from that is 692AD. This was the year the Dome of the rock was dedicated on the temple mount (set up as the wording puts it). 1335 years from then is 2027, which is exactly the start of the third millennial day from when Jesus began his ministry and John the Baptist began the preaching of the dispensation of the Gospel of the kingdom (Luke 16:16)

Somewhere around 687/88 is when the construction of the Dome of the Rock began. 1260 years from then is 1947/48, when Israel became a nation. 1290 years before that is 605 Ad when the exile began.

573 BC is the year Ezekiel received his vision of the Millennial temple. Counting by 50 year Jubilee cycles, you come to both 26/27 Ad and 2026/27 Ad. 

The accuracy of these numbers is to hard to ignore for me.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

Imho it is not parallel

How could the sun be darkened and at the same time scorch the people with the fire of intense heat ?

12Then the fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun and moon and stars were struck. A third of the stars were darkened, a third of the day was without light, and a third of the night as well.

8Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and it was given power to scorch the people with fire. 9And the people were scorched by intense heat, and they cursed the name of God, who had authority over these plagues; yet they did not repent and give Him glory.

At the 3rd Trumpet GOD will serve people with BITTER WATERS (WORMWOOD COFFEE) not BLOOD.

10Then the third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star burning like a torch fell from heaven and landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water.11The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter like wormwood oil, and many people died from the bitter WATERS (NOT BLOOD).

But at the 3rd Bowl God will serve blood to replace that Wormwood Coffee.

4And the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and springs of water, and they turned to blood. 5And I heard the angel of the waters say: 

“Righteous are You, O Holy One, who is and who was, because You have brought these judgments.6For they have spilled the blood of saints and prophets, and YOU HAVE GIVEN THEM BLOOD TO DRINK as they deserve.

GOD WILL SERVE THE WISE VIRGINS WITH THE FEAST OF THE LAMB OF REV 19 IN HEAVEN

THOSE WHO CLAIMS WE MUST GO THRU TRIBULATION WILL BE SERVED WITH WORMWOOD COFFEE AND THEN BLOOD DRINKS FOR THEIR REFRESHMENT REGARDLESS OF THE FAITH CLAIM OF THE FOOLISH VIRGINS LEFT.

Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, dhchristian said:

I Will show you a fulfillment of the 1290,and 1335 days to consider... all need to consider this as this point to the year we live in. I am not setting dates, But when I was looking at these things he showed this to me.

599Bc is the year the daily sacrifice ended in the temple, as the temple was looted by the Babylonian, This is also the year Daniel went into exile, Ezekiel preceded him in 605BC. 1290 day years from that is 692AD. This was the year the Dome of the rock was dedicated on the temple mount (set up as the wording puts it). 1335 years from then is 2027, which is exactly the start of the third millennial day from when Jesus began his ministry and John the Baptist began the preaching of the dispensation of the Gospel of the kingdom (Luke 16:16)

Somewhere around 687/88 is when the construction of the Dome of the Rock began. 1260 years from then is 1947/48, when Israel became a nation. 1290 years before that is 605 Ad when the exile began.

573 BC is the year Ezekiel received his vision of the Millennial temple. Counting by 50 year Jubilee cycles, you come to both 26/27 Ad and 2026/27 Ad. 

The accuracy of these numbers is to hard to ignore for me.

The accuracy according to what ? Just because it's 1335 years until 2027, what does that mean ? God in all of my Prophetic dealings never deals in secretive numbers via His prophetic utterings, He's pretty spot on specific when using these numbers for years. Believe me, I have seen people use these same numbers to predict hundreds of things, that never come to pass. Meanwhile the Prophecies of Daniel 12 are very clear, but only after God has decided to reveal it unto us in these last days. 

To start with, we the 1260, 1290 and 1335 happen during the End Time 70th week, because Dan. 12:1-2 tells us that. 

Dan. 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

So we know that this is an END TIME EVENT, not numbers/numbered dates that stretch forth from 599 BC etc. etc. We can't take the scriptures out of context brother. Daniel 11 specifically shows this end time King/Little Horn, and says he will come to his end, then Gabriel/Jesus in Dan. 12 explains to Daniel the end time events and how they are sequenced. Daniel is told to shut up the book or seal it/finish it, and that its about the time of the end when many will travel extensively and much knowledge will be increased. 

Then the man in linen {Jesus} says from the time {during the 70th week end times} that the holy peoples are conquered till all these wonders end there will be a time, times and half [time]. Or 1260 days until the Second Coming of Jesus ends all these things/events being spoken of. 

Daniel then inquires further and asks further because he doesn't understand and asks what will be the end of theses things in verse 8.

Dan. 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things ?

So Daniel asks again, because he doesn't understand, and the Man in linen answers with two more factual points for him to ponder as he tells Daniel to go his way, and that the words are closed up/sealed up until the end of time.

Dan. 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. 11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Daniel is told that many shall be purified and made white, well Jesus' blood has of course done that, all the way to the 70th week. Then, after the Jews have repented {Malachi 4:5-6} BEFORE the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord, and no doubt worship THE SACRIFICE {Jesus} in the Temple of God, the False Prophet TAKES AWAY the Sacrifice {worshiping of Jesus} and places a Statue/Image {Rev. 13} of this E.U. President in the Temple of God thus the Abomination of Desolation begins at the 1290, which just like the 1260 is a SET NUMBER of days until all these wonders end, SEE VERSE 8, what did Daniel ask again ? WHAT SHALL BE THE END OF THESE THINGS ? So he wants to know how long it is until these things ends, well the Man in linen {Jesus} tells him, that its 1290 days from the time the Sacrifice ends/AoD begins until all these wonders end.

Why would Jesus {Man in linen} speak about the SACRIFICE of an animal when he is THE SACRIFICE ? Jesus knows the beginning from the end, of course he's the End Time Sacrifice that the False Prophet {Jewish High Priest} takes away right after the 1/3 of the Jews repent {Zechariah 13:8-9}. Why would an Holy God, and Angel etc. etc. mention the End Time Ritual Sacrifice, when Jesus is by that time the end time Sacrifice ? And Malachi 4:5-6 says the Jews repent BEFORE the DOTL {First Seal is opened}. So the False Prophet stops the 1/3 of the Jews who repented from worshipping Jesus in the Temple of God!! That is the 1290 Event. It's the SIGN for the Jews to Flee Judea, thus they have 30 days to get out before the First Seal is opened {Anti-Christ RELEASED} and thus the Beast comes forth to Conquer the Holy peoples at the 1260. 

So what is the 1335 ? Well, back to verse 8, WHAT SHALL BE THE END OF THESE THINGS ? Jesus tells Daniel now, Blessed is he who comes to the 1335, or to a date that has to be 1335 days from the end of all these things {Second Coming ends all these things}. So what is it that shows up before the coming Anti-Christ is released at the 1260 and the AoD is placed in the Temple 30 days before that ? Well, the Two-witnesses are that blessing, they show up 1335 days before the Second Coming, or these things all end !! Malachi 4:5-6 says so. They turn Israel back unto God before the First Seal is opened. {DOTL}

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So the Two-witnesses show up 75 days before the Beast Conquers Jerusalem/Israel and 45 days before the AoD, where the False Prophet stops the 1/3 who have repented by this time, from Worshipping THE SACRIFICE {Jesus} in the Temple of God. Then 30 days later the First Seal {Anti-Christ} is released. 

These NUMBERS are all end time events brother. God Bless. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Daniel is told that many shall be purified and made white, well Jesus' blood has of course done that, all the way to the 70th week.

SO What Your saying is that during the final week, for 1335 days many shall be purified and made white? Who are these people, the ones who were giving out presents and celebrating the death of the 2 witnesses? Or the ones on the earth that repentance was no more found in them? Or all the masses of People that will be gathered for the Battle of Armageddon? NO my friend, The final week will be a time endurance for the saints, those who have already been made white and purified by the blood of the Lamb. Seems to me like all you care about is your theory, rather than hearing the TRUTH spoken by a messenger from God. I invited you to test the Spirit in me Yet You as a preacher of 30 years refuse to do what the Bible instructs you to do, because you are worried the Truth will put your theory to shame. 

Quench not the Spirit. Despise not prophesyings. Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

I reiterate and repeat what I wrote above...

Well, Has the church today done its part? NO. Today's Laodicean churches teach that repentance is a Work. So You have a generation of the church that has never repented of anything, and by never repenting they have never been born again, Born of the Spirit. Yes they Go to church, and believe, But even the demons in hell believe and tremble. Time is running out, and People just ignore what this messenger has to say, Studying revelation is a game to them, or a hobby, but there is no power behind their work as they spiral from one thing to another never arriving at TRUTH. It is especially frustrating to watch preachers who are unable and inept to HEAR what the Spirit says to the churches, Thus exposing the fact that they are nothing more than hirelings.

Do You even Know what the daily sacrifice is? It is not a blood sacrifice, But a meat offering a sweet savour and The lighting of the candles with Oil Incense, the Shewbread (2 Chron 13:11). When the Babylonians Looted the temple in 599BC, they removed the Golden Menorah, and the Utensils and the Table of shewbread, The daily sacrifice could no longer be committed. The Blood sacrifices had ended Before that time, when the Ark of the Covenant was taken into hiding, and is yet to be found, As there was no mercy seat upon which to sprinkle the Blood. So when the Lord said to Daniel from the time that the daily was taken away, he understood perfectly what he meant, for he was part of that exile, he went with those instruments of worship that were looted. (2 Kings 24:13ff) 

There is a sickness in the end time church, and all the apostles saw this would happen. From the mid 1900's to today, the church has increasingly become humanistic, and operates on the Will of man, and not on the will of God. This is a general condition of all the churches of Christendom. The NAR has now come in and the concern is mostly on earthly kingdoms rather than the Kingdom of God, as Christianity has become just another political block to ally with... The Woman riding the beast. This is the diagnoses of Jesus himself in the letter to the Laodicean church that is living in partial belief, (Lukewarmness). THE ONLY SOLUTION is the solution Jesus outlines in this letter to the Laodiceans, Just like each church age had their own unique solution to overcome their malady. I Know this is true, because I have lived this. If you are Honest with yourself, and have not been blinded by self deception, the worst sort of deception, then You too will see this. But this is the big Problem in getting this message out. No one sees, as they have become spiritually blind. The church today thinks they are rich and in need of nothing, But they have Locked Jesus out, the LIVING word of God. They worship a Jesus who "is not now", As opposed to the one who was, and IS and is to come. If you get a chance look up a modern vision called "escape from Christendom". Because this is what is being discussed here. Christendom is not Christianity. Christian city is not the same as the City of God. Time is very short for you to repent and come to the cross, and escape Christendom....

Quench Not the Spirit!  

19 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The middle of the week is the key, everything kicks off on day 1261, which means 1260 days remain until the Second Coming. That is when Israel are Conquered, as are the MANY NATIONS in the Mediterranean Sea Region. We can see this in Dan. chapter 12.

Here's another thing to consider. You and I can count down the days from the start of the tribulation to midpoint, then from midpoint to Jesus' second coming to the day, correct? Hypothetically as an example; if we entered the tribulation, could we do the same? Wouldn't most or all of the tribulation Saints during the tribulation be able to do the same? 

Revelation 6:10 (KJV) And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11.  And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

"They" in Rev. 6: 10 are the martyrs that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held.

Question? If these Saints were martyred inside of the tribulation, shouldn't they know where they are at in time and how much longer before they are avenged?  Could it be they were martyred post Rapture, pre tribulation?

Isaiah 28:15 (KJV) Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Edited by Dennis1209

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

7 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Imho it is not parallel

How could the sun be darkened and at the same time scorch the people with the fire of intense heat ?

12Then the fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun and moon and stars were struck. A third of the stars were darkened, a third of the day was without light, and a third of the night as well.

8Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and it was given power to scorch the people with fire. 9And the people were scorched by intense heat, and they cursed the name of God, who had authority over these plagues; yet they did not repent and give Him glory.

At the 3rd Trumpet GOD will serve people with BITTER WATERS (WORMWOOD COFFEE) not BLOOD.

10Then the third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star burning like a torch fell from heaven and landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water.11The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter like wormwood oil, and many people died from the bitter WATERS (NOT BLOOD).

But at the 3rd Bowl God will serve blood to replace that Wormwood Coffee.

4And the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and springs of water, and they turned to blood. 5And I heard the angel of the waters say: 

“Righteous are You, O Holy One, who is and who was, because You have brought these judgments.6For they have spilled the blood of saints and prophets, and YOU HAVE GIVEN THEM BLOOD TO DRINK as they deserve.

GOD WILL SERVE THE WISE VIRGINS WITH THE FEAST OF THE LAMB OF REV 19 IN HEAVEN

THOSE WHO CLAIMS WE MUST GO THRU TRIBULATION WILL BE SERVED WITH WORMWOOD COFFEE AND THEN BLOOD DRINKS FOR THEIR REFRESHMENT REGARDLESS OF THE FAITH CLAIM OF THE FOOLISH VIRGINS LEFT.

Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Further to proof the Trumpet and the Bowl are not poured at the same time/parallel :

8 Then the second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned to blood, 

3And the second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it turned to blood like that of the dead, and every living thing in the sea died.

When the 2nd Trumpet sounds 1/3 of the sea turned to blood

When the 2nd Bowl is poured ALL the sea turned to blood.

So the 2nd Trumpet sounded first and people face this consequence : 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed. .

But when the 2nd Bowl is poured all living creatures in the sea died

3 ..... and every living thing in the sea died. 

7.jpg

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Dome of the rock was dedicated on the temple mount (set up as the wording puts it). 1335 years from then is 2027, which is exactly the start of the third millennial day from when Jesus began his ministry and John the Baptist began the preaching of the dispensation of the Gospel of the kingdom (Luke 16:16)

I'm not setting dates either, we don't know the day nor the hour, but we are given scripture and prophecy so that we can watch, and know the season. That's in addition to; so that we know our Lord knows the beginning from the end, and He is the Alpha and Omega, etc. We definitely know we are in the season, as we have a convergence of everything prophetic and are witnessing the events and alignments leading up to the tribulation and the Eze. 38: - 39: invasion. Your scriptural and historical reasoning is very interesting on the year 2027

I think a couple of other scriptures might be giving us a clue to the broad timing of the season.

Matthew 24:32 (KJV) Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33.  So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34.  Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Almost always the fig tree represents national Israel (as a nation), and the olive tree spiritual Israel. In one day, May 14, 1948 Israel became a nation once again and was vulnerable (branch is yet tender). Jesus said this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. So it begs the question, how long is a generation in this time period? The most current answer to our life spans as a generation is given below; 70 - 80 years.

Psalm 90:10 (KJV) The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Simple arithmetic: 1948 + 70 = 2018   1948 + 80 = 2028 

To me it seems to suggest the Lord may return between these years? I should mention I believe in the doctrine of imminency, that the Lord can return at any time. The Apostle Paul even thought Christ might return in his day when he used the inclusive word "we" and not they or those. 

1 Thessalonians 4:15 (KJV) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Anyway, I'm anxiously watching and awaiting for my Lord's return in the clouds. It's cloudy today as I speak, it today the day? It's so very close I can feel it in my soul.