• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,899
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

At the time of the 6th trumpet the Euphrate river is not dried yet because the time for Armageddon battle has not yet due.

The 6th Bowl shall be poured when the frog spirit gather Kings n armies to  Armageddon battle so they can cross the euphrates river quickly. This Will be at the end of Great Tribulation.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, dhchristian said:

No Need to construct a Bridge, this is Just mere word play on your part to avoid the simple grammatical truth...

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Notice the "conjunction junction what your function?" Why is it there, to Join to things together, meaning many will be purified, and made white, while these days are coming to pass... Simple Grammar Nullifies the need for Bridges to be built...

So you think by taking a verse out it is simply out of mind, out of site, and thus we can pretend its not there ? I will readd it !

Dan. 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

It's the END TIMES that is being spoken of !! Thus the Bridge, or whatever one wants to call out, Jesus tells Daniel what will happen, and then comes the END TIMES/70th Week. You denying what verse 1 and 2 says is not going to change the facts brother. 

Verse 1, Michael stands up, and in Rev. 12 Michael saves Israel....ONE AND THE SAME TIMEFRAME !! Then in verse 2 we see that Israel's dead are RAISED and JUDGED !! It's the End Time, you can't avoid these factual scriptures brother, it's not about us, it's about the truth. Not speaking to all the verses I cited is not word play, it is just ignoring the scriptures that point against what you believed. What we believe is meaningless, we want TRUTH !!

So, we see many shall be made white......From Daniel to the END TIMES.......AND.......AND THEN the AoD happens 1290 days from the Second Coming. 

Yes, its joining Daniel's time, whom Jesus/Gabriel is explaining these things unto.......to the END TIMES.......

No Need to construct a Bridge, this is Just mere word play on your part to avoid the simple grammatical truth...

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Notice the "conjunction junction what your function?" Why is it there, to Join to things together, meaning many will be purified, and made white, while these days are coming to pass... Simple Grammar Nullifies the need for Bridges to be built...

The facts are you misinterpreted my understanding, thus your thesis couldn't be right.

More Word play on your part, Let me guess, you have somewhere in your timelines that you had to fit 1150days into?

Mmmmmmm no, it's a FACT. One thing you will learn is if I tell you something is a fact, I can back it up with scriptures. In Daniel chapter 8, there are TWO NUMBERS or Hebrew words used for the word DAY............and later on the EXACT SAME TWO WORDS are used and its not called DAY it's called the Evening and Morning. Pssttttt it means 2300 Evening and Morning Oblations, not 2300 days.

From my Hebrew Massoretic Bible

Dan 8:14 And he said 559 z8799 unto x413 me, Unto x5704 two thousand 505 and three 7969 hundred 3967 days; 6153 1242 then shall the sanctuary 6944 be cleansed. 6663z8738

#6153 עֶרֶב `ereb {eh'-reb} from H6150; TWOT - 1689a; n m
—Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) evening, night, sunset

#1242 בֹּקֶר boqer {bo'-ker} from H1239; TWOT - 274c; n m
—Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) morning, break of day

----------------------------------------------------------------

8:26 And the vision 4758 of the evening 6153 and the morning 1242 which x834 was told 559 z8738 [is] true: 571 wherefore shut thou up 5640 z8798 x859 the vision; 2377 for x3588 it [shall be] for many 7227 days. 3117

So in verse 14 its called 2300 DAYS....and in verse 23 the same two Hebrew words are called the Vision of the Evening and the Morning, so what does it really mean ? Let's look at Daniel 9:21 to find out !!

Dan. 9:20 And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the Lord my God for the holy mountain of my God; 21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

There were TWO OBLATIONS DAILY, or Prayers/Tributes unto God. So 2300 Evening and Mornings means 1150 Days, because it only takes 2300 Evening and Morning Prayers to cover 1150 days worth of Oblation/Prayers.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

18 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm not setting dates either, we don't know the day nor the hour, but we are given scripture and prophecy so that we can watch, and know the season. That's in addition to; so that we know our Lord knows the beginning from the end, and He is the Alpha and Omega, etc. We definitely know we are in the season, as we have a convergence of everything prophetic and are witnessing the events and alignments leading up to the tribulation and the Eze. 38: - 39: invasion. Your scriptural and historical reasoning is very interesting on the year 2027

I think a couple of other scriptures might be giving us a clue to the broad timing of the season.

Matthew 24:32 (KJV) Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33.  So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34.  Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Almost always the fig tree represents national Israel (as a nation), and the olive tree spiritual Israel. In one day, May 14, 1948 Israel became a nation once again and was vulnerable (branch is yet tender). Jesus said this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. So it begs the question, how long is a generation in this time period? The most current answer to our life spans as a generation is given below; 70 - 80 years.

Psalm 90:10 (KJV) The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Simple arithmetic: 1948 + 70 = 2018   1948 + 80 = 2028 

To me it seems to suggest the Lord may return between these years? I should mention I believe in the doctrine of imminency, that the Lord can return at any time. The Apostle Paul even thought Christ might return in his day when he used the inclusive word "we" and not they or those. 

1 Thessalonians 4:15 (KJV) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Anyway, I'm anxiously watching and awaiting for my Lord's return in the clouds. It's cloudy today as I speak, it today the day? It's so very close I can feel it in my soul. 

Hi Dennis,

I agree with much of what you say. However I do not believe in the doctrine of imminency. I see from Eph. 4: 11 - 16 that we, the Body of Christ will be brought to the unity of the faith & the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, ..... by the Holy Spirit. this means we will gave the last great truth to be clarified - God`s purposes through Christ for the Body of Christ, for Israel and the nations. This is in progress now and that is why the eschatology and prophetic forums are `hot` topics. Years ago it was the baptism/infilling of the Holy Spirit that was the `hot` topic, or later the Apostles and Prophets, but now it is the purposes of God through Christ.

regards, Marilyn.

2032025344_11.Timelinedates.jpg.e49fa622bed572acd3d4a020d0b67c5c.jpg

Just my calculations - `You are not in darkness that this day should over take you as a thief,`  (1 Thess. 5: 4) & `come together all the more as you see the day approaching.` (Heb: 10:23)

SUMMARY OF MAIN EVENTS

The Peace Treaty - Adar 20th (March 16th 2020)

The month of Adar is the time of rejoicing of deliverance from enemies. It is the last month of the Jewish year and the happiest in the calendar. This rejoicing will be after God deals with the Russian Federation of Israel`s mountains.                                                   

The Temple Sacrifices - Cheshvan 4th (Oct. 22nd 2020)

The month of Cheshvan is the only month that does not have a holiday but is reserved for the time of the Messiah to inaugurate the third temple. This will be appropriate for Israel to prepare by starting their sacrifices.                                                                                                                        

The Temple Desecration - Av 11th (July 29th 2023)

The month of Av is when Israel mourns the destruction of its temple. Sadly this will be when the anti-Christ sets up the Abomination in their temple, thus desecrating it.                                              

Jesus` Return - Tevet 29th (Jan. 8th 2027)

The month of Tevet is a time of mourning when Israel mourns and repents for the armies of Babylon who laid siege to Jerusalem. This is exactly what will happen when all the armies of the world surround Jerusalem.                                                                                                                                                                                       

The Temple Cleansing - Shevat 30th (Feb. 7th 2027)

The month of Shevat makes the beginning of a `new year` for trees. It is the season in which the earliest-blooming trees emerge from their winter sleep. This can only happen when the Lord brings forth the living waters from under the Mount of Olives, bringing life giving water throughout the land. This water then will be used to cleanse the temple, priests and vessels.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Celebrating - Adar (2) 15th (Mar. 24th 2027)

The month of Adar & also the double Adar (leap year) is the time of celebration of victory of their enemies. Most appropriate for the Lord`s deliverance of the nation of Israel.

13.Calendardatesworkings.jpg.27e9d58ffec268be63498a44cca0f4da.jpg

This shows the extra months of Adar 1 & 2  with the 15th day for Purim, (celebrations) before the New Year & the Millennium.  

1,335 days = 1,290 + 30 + 15 days.

1,290 - Temple Cleansing

30 - Adar 1

15th - Purim celebrations in Adar 2

`Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the 1,335 days.`  (Dan. 12: 12)

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

SUMMARY OF MAIN EVENTS

The month of Adar is the time of rejoicing of deliverance from enemies. It is the last month of the Jewish year and the happiest in the calendar. This rejoicing will be after God deals with the Russian Federation of Israel`s mountains.                                                   

The month of Cheshvan is the only month that does not have a holiday but is reserved for the time of the Messiah to inaugurate the third temple. This will be appropriate for Israel to prepare by starting their sacrifices.                                                                                                                        

The month of Av is when Israel mourns the destruction of its temple. Sadly this will be when the anti-Christ sets up the Abomination in their temple, thus desecrating it.                                              

The month of Tevet is a time of mourning when Israel mourns and repents for the armies of Babylon who laid siege to Jerusalem. This is exactly what will happen when all the armies of the world surround Jerusalem.                                                                                                                                                                                       

The month of Shevat makes the beginning of a `new year` for trees. It is the season in which the earliest-blooming trees emerge from their winter sleep. This can only happen when the Lord brings forth the living waters from under the Mount of Olives, bringing life giving water throughout the land. This water then will be used to cleanse the temple, priests and vessels.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

The month of Adar & also the double Adar (leap year) is the time of celebration of victory of their enemies. Most appropriate for the Lord`s deliverance of the nation of Israel.

Wow M.,

Are you putting the return at 2027 because you believe a generation is at most 80 years so 1948 + 80 = 2028? 

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

SUMMARY OF MAIN EVENTS

Wow M.,

You surprised me here. Where did you come up with those dates?  Why do you believe 2020 starts the 7 year week? 

So, it sounds like you are seeing the Gog War from Ezekiel 38 happening very soon....(now till March 2020).  Is that possible? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The facts are you misinterpreted my understanding, thus your thesis couldn't be right.

So Your understanding is the basis by which truth is arrived at? What does the Word of God say about trusting in your own understanding(Proverbs 3:5-7)? I Think you need refresh your methodology here, there is a problem here.

Mmmmmmm no, it's a FACT. One thing you will learn is if I tell you something is a fact, I can back it up with scriptures. In Daniel chapter 8, there are TWO NUMBERS or Hebrew words used for the word DAY............and later on the EXACT SAME TWO WORDS are used and its not called DAY it's called the Evening and Morning. Pssttttt it means 2300 Evening and Morning Oblations, not 2300 days.

Again, simple Grammar here. a morning and evening consists of one day. Go Back to Genesis 1 There was evening and morning, So did God create the earth in three days? According to your understanding He did. YOU ARE WRONG!

And the Philistine drew near morning and evening, and presented himself forty days.1 Samuel 17:16

Was this then only 20 days? No because it clearly says 40 days Just like Daniel 8:14 clearly states And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

The context of this chapter clearly points to Antiochus for it talks of a king of fierce countenance that comes after the King of Grecia (Alexander) rules, and he will pollute the temple. Antiochus Epiphanes Fulfilled this prophecy to the day exactly 2300days, not 1150 days.

So you think by taking a verse out it is simply out of mind, out of site, and this we can pretend its not there ? I will readd it !!

Dan. 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

It's the END TIMES that is being spoken of !! Thus the Bridge, or whatever one wants t call out, Jesus tells Daniel what will happen, and then comes the END TIMES/70th Week. You denying what verse 1 and 2 says is not going to change the facts brother. 

Verse 1, Michael stands up, and in Rev. 12 Michael saves Israel....ONE AND THE SAME TIMEFRAME !! Then in verse 2 we see that Israel's dead are RAISED and JUDGED !! Its the End Time, you can't avoid these factual scriptures brother, it's not about us, it's about the truth. Not speaking to all the verses I cited is not word play, it just ignoring the scriptures that point against what you believed. What we believe is meaningless, we want TRUTH !!

So, we see many shall be made white......From Daniel to the END TIMES.......AND.......AND THEN the AoD happens 1290 days from the Second Coming. 

Yes, its joining Daniel's time, whom Jesus.Gabriel s explaining these things unto, to the END TIMES.....

Just because something is sealed up until the end times does not mean it does not pertain to events transpiring before end times. For example verse where many shall be Purified and made white points to all the years between Daniel and end times as you seem to agree. The fact that this purification is tied to the 1290/1335 days with a conjunction also places those days as leading up to the end times. Again, this is simple grammar, and no need add your faulty understanding to the mix as I clearly showed regarding the 2300 days. Daniel has a track record of super accurate prophecies and you seem to want to subjugate that to your understanding, Why? The 1290 days is a super accurate prophecy as well it is just we are now coming to understand the accuracy of that prophecy because it has been sealed up until now. Had the church a thousand years ago known the meaning of the prophecy would they have lived their life with the immanency of His coming? That is why this was sealed up.... Now that we are living in the end times it is unsealed to us to understand. And this points to 2027.

Do You see the problem yet with trusting in your own understanding? Paul Writes:

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. (Rom. 8:6-7)

To trust in your own understanding like you do is indicative of Not being born of the Spirit as outlined in Romans 8. You would not be the first Preacher in this situation, One popular example is Charles Wesley, Brother of John, who wrote all the Hymns. He went to Oxford, was ordained into the church of England and went into the ministry till he realized he was not born again. He Wrote his first Hymn upon becoming born again (And can it be) and went on to write hundreds of Hymns thereafter. I Do not know if this is true in your case as I barely know you, but this trust in your carnal mind is indicative of this. But that is between You and the LORD.

My assessment Goes hand in hand with your inability to see the harlotry in the church, and your lack of desire to test the Spirit in me. The Apostles gave us these tests for a reason, and it is because of these tests we in the church do not accept the teachings of Joseph Smith, J.T. Russel, Ellen White, L, And what not. Unfortunately the modern state of the church is one of tolerance of these Harlot teachings which began in the early 1900's with the ushering in of the Shekinah and Kundalini spirits into our worship. Thus the Laodicean Age Began. 

I am not here to play a game of trivial prophecy pursuit, But rather With a message that the church Needs to accept that they are Laodiceans and take the steps outlined in that Letter to overcome. The church in this post modern era when everything is relative to our understanding must take a stand On the Truth of the Word of God... Jesus is the Truth, He is the Word of God, we need to let him back in. Notice the intro to the letter to Laodicea, How the Characteristics Described are similar to this.

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; (rev. 3:14)

Jesus names himself the AMEN, which is the same word as VERILY, Truth. He is the TRUE Witness, the Word of God who was in the beginning of creation. Post modernism says there is no Truth, They deny the creation of God, Their god is their mind, and what their understanding tells them they believe. Jesus IS the Truth, He is the WAY, and He is the LIFE. The god of your mind will not get you to the Father, Only Jesus can and he is waiting outside the church Knocking, waiting for you to let him in, so that you can have the mind of Christ. 

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. (1 Cor. 2:14-16)

Edited by dhchristian

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

I agree with much of what you say. However I do not believe in the doctrine of imminency. I see from Eph. 4: 11 - 16 that we, the Body of Christ will be brought to the unity of the faith & the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, ..... by the Holy Spirit. this means we will gave the last great truth to be clarified - God`s purposes through Christ for the Body of Christ, for Israel and the nations. This is in progress now and that is why the eschatology and prophetic forums are `hot` topics. Years ago it was the baptism/infilling of the Holy Spirit that was the `hot` topic, or later the Apostles and Prophets, but now it is the purposes of God through Christ.

Marilyn,

Please take the time to read In the link I posted to RM called "Escape from Christendom", The section on two revivals. Starts on Page 10, and goes to page 11 at link... You may want to skim the intro to get an idea of the distinction between the two revivals. I Think You touched on this in your comment Re: Prophecy being a "hot topic"

http://www.trumpetcall.org.nz/Trumpet_Call_Christian_Ministries/Articles_files/Escape-from-Christendom.pdf

God Bless

BTW, I don't agree with you on imminence.  

Edited by dhchristian