• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,187
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

1 Corinthians 3:13 (NASB)
each man's work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each man's work.

We are admonished to be careful how we build. For in the day of judgment all things will be revealed. Whether what we brought forth was in the strength of the self life or whether it was done in God. For God is not mocked we do reap what we sow, good or bad, flesh or Spirit., life or death, all being the same truth just using different words. For these are the only two categories that all things will be judged against. 

Christ or self.

If self be the doer of the things, the works will be burnt up, the believer themselves will be saved,  but as it were through fire. But all of their works will have come to nothing. For the day will show it for what it was, whether it was done in Christ or in self. 

If on the other hand, if Christ was the doer of the work in and through the believer, their works will last through the fire, they and their works will be saved and their reward follows them. So we are admonished to be careful how we build.

“For it matters not the doing, only who’s doing the doing.”

That this truth would be made real in our lives. Our walks with God would take on a new and vibrant urgency, for we would see the need for fruit that will remain, and be true fruit of Christ being manifested and living His life in and through us. For nothing else is Christianity but the life of Christ being manifested in a life.  All else is the life of self.

All believers that are born again are saved, but how and with what they build is the issue being discussed. 

So, how can one be sure they are building correctly? 

Scripture teaches,

“the Spirit teaches all thins”

The Spirit will always direct one to Christ, and by virtue of that.  their relationship with this Christ, for in this relationship can and will they be taught all things. 

For it all comes down to a believer’s personal relationship with Christ. Either that relationship is growing or it is not. All the scripture study or memorizing of this or that doctrine has it’s place, and is necessary and has a certain value, but it is not the believers relationship with Christ. For it made feed the believers relationship, but it is not the standard of measurement of that relationship. 

For the believers personal relationship with Christ there is no substitute. It is there in the heart between the believer and their Creator, or it is not. So to encourage our relationship with Christ is the all, that one can do to help another to Christ. We can point and say to Christ we need to go, but each and every believer needs to make that walk to Christ for themselves. For our Savior is a personal one and to the degree and depths our relationship with Him is, is to that degree we are pleasing to Him. 

Blessings to all that would want to know the simple truth that it is their personal relationship with Christ that is their all in all.

For as Paul said; 

“judge me only according to the Christ you see in me.”

(my paraphrase)

For he knew that only the Christ that was really and truly formed in him would last and was of value. 

Much love in Christ, Not me  

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

that is true I agree with you :)

• Praise God! 2

17 minutes ago, shortangel said:

that is true I agree with you :)

Thanks!

May God so fill us with Himself, that we might burst with joy. :)

Blessings,

Edited by Not me
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Not me said:

1 Corinthians 3:13 (NASB)
each man's work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each man's work.

We are admonished to be careful how we build. For in the day of judgment all things will be revealed. Whether what we brought forth was in the strength of the self life or whether it was done in God. For God is not mocked we do reap what we sow, good or bad, flesh or Spirit., life or death, all being the same truth just using different words. For these are the only two categories that all things will be judged against. 

Christ or self.

If self be the doer of the things, the works will be burnt up, the believer themselves will be saved,  but as it were through fire. But all of their works will have come to nothing. For the day will show it for what it was, whether it was done in Christ or in self. 

If on the other hand, if Christ was the doer of the work in and through the believer, their works will last through the fire, they and their works will be saved and their reward follows them. So we are admonished to be careful how we build.

“For it matters not the doing, only who’s doing the doing.”

That this truth would be made real in our lives. Our walks with God would take on a new and vibrant urgency, for we would see the need for fruit that will remain, and be true fruit of Christ being manifested and living His life in and through us. For nothing else is Christianity but the life of Christ being manifested in a life.  All else is the life of self.

All believers that are born again are saved, but how and with what they build is the issue being discussed. 

So, how can one be sure they are building correctly? 

Scripture teaches,

“the Spirit teaches all thins”

The Spirit will always direct one to Christ, and by virtue of that.  their relationship with this Christ, for in this relationship can and will they be taught all things. 

For it all comes down to a believer’s personal relationship with Christ. Either that relationship is growing or it is not. All the scripture study or memorizing of this or that doctrine has it’s place, and is necessary and has a certain value, but it is not the believers relationship with Christ. For it made feed the believers relationship, but it is not the standard of measurement of that relationship. 

For the believers personal relationship with Christ there is no substitute. It is there in the heart between the believer and their Creator, or it is not. So to encourage our relationship with Christ is the all, that one can do to help another to Christ. We can point and say to Christ we need to go, but each and every believer needs to make that walk to Christ for themselves. For our Savior is a personal one and to the degree and depths our relationship with Him is, is to that degree we are pleasing to Him. 

Blessings to all that would want to know the simple truth that it is their personal relationship with Christ that is their all in all.

For as Paul said; 

“judge me only according to the Christ you see in me.”

(my paraphrase)

For he knew that only the Christ that was really and truly formed in him would last and was of value. 

Inspired and brilliant......thanks.

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

16 minutes ago, Not me said:

May God so fill us with Himself, that we might burst with joy. :)

Sounds good... Let's go for it! :101:

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

All believers will be judged at the Judgment Seat of Christ /Bema Seat of Christ  2 Corinthians 5:10.This is not a judgment to determine salvation because all of these saints are true born again believers. They will be judged on how they faithfully served Christ while in their bodies on earth 2 Timothy 2:5

• Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

All believers will be judged at the Judgment Seat of Christ /Bema Seat of Christ  2 Corinthians 5:10.This is not a judgment to determine salvation because all of these saints are true born again believers. They will be judged on how they faithfully served Christ while in their bodies on earth 2 Timothy 2:5

Hi,

That is my understanding of the scriptures also.

That we might get our abundant well done(s) and rewards that match. 

Blessings as we strive for such. :)

Edited by Not me

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,016
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,291
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I agree.   Dr. David Jeremiah said the judgment for believers is about rewards, not being judged about sins.

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Debp said:

I agree.   Dr. David Jeremiah said the judgment for believers is about rewards, not being judged about sins.

Yes, I believe that to be correct, seeing how we have passed from death into life. I wonder if it could be said, now it’s a matter of how much life? 

Blessings,