Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy75

Prayer for friend

1 minute ago, Jeremy75 said:

She is a Christian and knows that God's Will will be done, but not knowing when or how has got her stressed and depressed. The problem has led to a neighbor calling several people complaining and has led to the County she lives in filing on her and she has to see a judge now it is now less than 30 days she has to fix the problem. Everyone she has called and came out to her house tells her they can't help her or different things from the ceptic system not being up to code, though it was when the house was built..to she has to get a whole different type and the lot that the house was built on is small, so that is another issue. She is not doing good and is in deep depression and anxiety. 

Thanks for responding, Jeremy. Sometimes it does make a difference in how I pray depending on whether the person is a Christian or not. I will be praying for her. Thanks for being her friend.

• Praise God! 2

You're welcome. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

30,000 seems like a lot. My friend had this problem and she got it done for like 2300 but she did get a very very good deal.

She actually didn't have the money but there is an app where she got approved for a loan.the guy said if it wasn't for that app he wouldn't have been able to do it for her.

But praying now.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

11 hours ago, Amanda Frances said:

Not sure if this is right for her,  but I thought about an equity line when I read her problem?  I hope she gets a few estimates and recommendations too.

Praying for God to give her wisdom to know what to do.  

Yes, maybe a few different estimates.

7 hours ago, Jeremy75 said:

She is a Christian and knows that God's Will will be done, but not knowing when or how has got her stressed and depressed. The problem has led to a neighbor calling several people complaining and has led to the County she lives in filing on her and she has to see a judge now it is now less than 30 days she has to fix the problem. Everyone she has called and came out to her house tells her they can't help her or different things from the ceptic system not being up to code, though it was when the house was built..to she has to get a whole different type and the lot that the house was built on is small, so that is another issue. She is not doing good and is in deep depression and anxiety. 

Really feeling for her....may God help her.   A couple of us have mentioned the GoFundMe website.   Has she considered doing that?   Worth a try...

• Praise God! 1

I'm really feeling for her as well.

@Jeremy75 I am praying for your friend. What a stressful situation to be in. This life can be a right trial.

Although unfortunately I can't offer practical help, but I will definitely keep her in my prayers. Jesus answering prayers is very powerful.

God bless you and your friend.

Becky.

• Loved it! 1

Thank you, I will ask her about setting up a GoFundMe page.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Jeremy75 said:

Glad to hear that.   When I have heard of people setting up a page, they usually do receive alot of funds.

On 7/13/2019 at 12:42 PM, Jeremy75 said:

On 7/13/2019 at 3:49 PM, Debp said:

Glad to hear that.   When I have heard of people setting up a page, they usually do receive alot of funds.

Jeremy, what did your friend think of this idea?   On our local news sometimes families with a sudden concern will set up a GoFundMe, so it is done.

I asked her about the GoFundMe but she said it probably wouldn't help at this point. She cant get people to return phone calls or talk to her to get stuff done ☹

• Praying for You! 1

Sign in to follow this