Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Is the blood of Christ precious to you?   It is precious to me.   Recently in another thread someone mentioned the blood of Christ in a way that was very disrespectful.   My spirit cringed when they talked so flippantly about the precious blood of Christ....just trying to make their point.   I wonder what our dear Savior thinks of this?   Of course, His precious blood even covers their sin of being disrespectful to Him.   Lately I've wondered if there are some trolls here who just come to argue with the born again Christians.   We that are seeking to walk with the Lord in daily life but are constantly condemned as sinning continually by some here.   It's very sad.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

The Blood that at this very moment is on the top of the Heavenly Mercy Seat is the most precious item in the Universe....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

The Blood that at this very moment is on the top of the Heavenly Mercy Seat is the most precious item in the Universe....

The Blood will never lose it's power....greater and greater than all of our sins.   If only more could or would comprehend this great truth.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

The blood of Jesus is another way of saying the life of Jesus. As we drink His blood we are partaking of His life. In His blood is His eternal kind of life. We experience life as He does when we partake of Him. As He IS, so are we in this world.

His blood covering us means that we put on His life over our own so that we walk in HIS presence. So we are to "put on" Christ.

To eat His body means to partake of His word. And this gives us a living hope. But the promise of life, eternal life, at this present time is by drinking in His kind of life. And that life is only found in Him...as we abide in Him.

Shedding blood is giving life. The life is in the blood.

• This is Worthy 1