WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,078
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - The U.S. budget deficit widened by 23% to $747.1 billion in the first nine months of the fiscal year, as rising spending eclipsed a small bump in revenue from the Trump administration’s tariffs.

Federal expenditures increased to $3.36 trillion in the period from October to June, up 6.6% from a year earlier, the Treasury Department said on Thursday. Revenue rose by 2.7% to $2.61 trillion.

Collections from customs almost doubled to $50.5 billion from a year earlier. President Donald Trump’s administration last year imposed tariffs on everything from Chinese goods to steel and aluminum imports. Still, custom duties comprise only a small share of total receipts. [ Source: Bloomberg (Read More...) ]

The post U.S. Budget Gap Widens to $747 Billion in 9 Months Through June appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

this has to stop...

5 hours ago, Cletus said:

that depends.  my theory is the dollar has to collapse or come real close(closer than right now) before there is enough turmoil for people to be ready to accept the mark of the beast. 

i think in another news related story your comment was something like... God setting the stage.  not verbatim, but close?  (I think it was you?)

this is only my theory, not a thus saith The LORD... your mileage may vary.  but The Book does tell us about nations in distress with perplexity.  from what I have seen thus far those nations in distress with perplexity has a lot to do with their involvement with the American dollar.  You are probably more knowledgeable on that than i am. 

not one to advocate hording, but Joseph was wise to put back for a 7 year famine.  just saying.  rice and bean packed right can last a fella a while.  Lord willing. 

also, i hear tale about those believers in venezuela.  its the five fish and a few loaves things going on down there.  God is providing for many with the little they have, multiplying their food... and they even give the left overs too others outside the church.  the man told this to me is eye witness, and pretty much a modern day apostle, which is one reason he is down there. 

there are lots of kinds of survival food that will last up to 25 years and still be good.   It's actually pretty good stuff...   it's kind of pricy to try and stack up three and a half years worth though.

From my point of view what will have to happen would be to go to a completely cashless society....   and that really would not have to take a serious economy crash, just to decide it costs too much to print money....   a lot of people (including my family) use cards for almost everything.....   I don't even carry cash at all any longer most of the time if we are in our home area.  Everything goes on Discover where we earn $400 to $600 cashback each year.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

37 minutes ago, other one said:

Everything goes on Discover where we earn $400 to $600 cashback each year.

Look at a Capital One 1.5% Quicksilver card.  Get an extra .5% cashback.  Or be very prudent ... use the Discover Card only for the 5% quarterly categories ... get the Chase Freedom card for other 5% quarterly cash back categories ... then the Quicksilver for the rest.  

When done properly ... you use your credit cards to gain what you should be gaining in a savings account!

22 minutes ago, George said:

Look at a Capital One 1.5% Quicksilver card.  Get an extra .5% cashback.  Or be very prudent ... use the Discover Card only for the 5% quarterly categories ... get the Chase Freedom card for other 5% quarterly cash back categories ... then the Quicksilver for the rest.  

When done properly ... you use your credit cards to gain what you should be gaining in a savings account!

had some problems some time ago with capitol one concerning fraud....    they might not let me have a quicksilver card because of the way I handled it....

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

2 minutes ago, other one said:

had some problems some time ago with capitol one concerning fraud....    they might not let me have a quicksilver card because of the way I handled it....

Theres a new Chase Unlimited 1.5 percent card as well.

12 hours ago, George said:

Theres a new Chase Unlimited 1.5 percent card as well.

I'll have to check on that....   my Amazon card is from Chase.   I use that as a backup when for some reason the Discover rarely doesn't work.

Guest PinkBelt
On 7/12/2019 at 4:52 AM, WorthyNewsBot said:

(Worthy News) - The U.S. budget deficit widened by 23% to $747.1 billion in the first nine months of the fiscal year, as rising spending eclipsed a small bump in revenue from the Trump administration’s tariffs.

Federal expenditures increased to $3.36 trillion in the period from October to June, up 6.6% from a year earlier, the Treasury Department said on Thursday. Revenue rose by 2.7% to $2.61 trillion.

Collections from customs almost doubled to $50.5 billion from a year earlier. President Donald Trump’s administration last year imposed tariffs on everything from Chinese goods to steel and aluminum imports. Still, custom duties comprise only a small share of total receipts. [ Source: Bloomberg (Read More...) ]

The post U.S. Budget Gap Widens to $747 Billion in 9 Months Through June appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

This country is getting to a point of no return.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

... but let's hope and pray this country get a reprieve from God, and do have a return to freedom and justice for all.