• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hey brothers and sisters,

Some time ago I posted my thoughts about a chatbot. The idea is to have a chatbot who answers questions of unbelievers about God.
I have some spend some months building / training and testing and this chatbot is now online. I guess its now ready for some real input.

Of course the chatbot is far from perfect, is limited in knowledge and has a training program to become smarter. It is also artificial intelligent which is a great help when training it to become smarter.

Perhaps someone is interested in this idea to have a chatbot online to answer questions of unbelievers 24/7. Especially because I know Christian chat with real people are being overflooded with request and not everyone can be answered because of this. Also, on the website is a contact form to get in contact with real people or even visit us in the Jesus Café in Emmen (where I live) for a personal talk about God. So the chatbot also functions as a filter to filter those who are truly looking for God.

I`m interested in your thoughts about this, perhaps you have some advice for me and perhaps you could ask it some new questions, so the chatbot can learn and be more wise. Based on your input last time I created a simple website with the chatbot on it. The chatbot is named 'Louis'. He is online on: www.chatbotlouis.com

Also if you think some answers are unbiblical or incorrect. Please inform me about this because of course I can learn from you as well :-)

If you like to be involved more frequently or join me, please inform me as well.

God bless you all,
Jona

Edited by Jona_is_a_true_believer

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

It just repeats an error message, and I asked it around 7 questions or so.

Wouldn't it be far easier to have it set up as a simple Q&A page? 

3 minutes ago, dr3032 said:

Wouldn't it be far easier to have it set up as a simple Q&A page? 

This live Q&A has 600+ questions and answers now. 
I know there should be like 3000 in it or so. And I will train it according to your input.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,382
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

It's not a bad idea. I feel like a FAQ/Q&A page would address things better but certainly there are some people who might find a chatbot better.

8 hours ago, AnOrangeCat said:

It's not a bad idea. I feel like a FAQ/Q&A page would address things better but certainly there are some people who might find a chatbot better.

I would like to challenge you to ask a question about God or Jesus to chatbot Louis and see how you experience it. You could try it at chatbotlouis.com

The idea is that in the future you can just talk to it like Google Alexia and he will be like a Christian google for you. This is because Google Alexia and others do not know who Jesus is, let alone pray with you for healing or something like that. Or tell you nice jokes, or funny weather forecast, or play rock, paper, scissors which are some things ChatboutLouis already can ;-)