The most important letter....yet the most neglected

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  3

Why we need to understand the 7 letters to the churches?

We often read the epistles of Paul and of the Apostles but this is a letter from the exalted Christ Himself in all His glory. This is what He is calling forth in His bride; this is the preparation that is required to be made ready for the wedding. Yet it is the most neglected letters in the church. These letters define the truth and the focus necessary to mature as a bride

Our love to Him is expressed if we treasure His letters: we search it out as a hidden treasure. Then we obey his command s, we heed his warnings and we guard its message.

Summary of what Jesus calls forth in His bride

Don't loose your first love- ( don't let the fire goes out but keep your heart vibrant alive captivated by me, always chasing after me)

Be willing for martyrdom ( those who are rich in love don't count the cost for martyrdom )

Let the word of God become like a two edged sword coming out of your mouth. One has to be diligent in studying the word and meditate upon it day and night.

Pursue after humility and meekness

watch and pray and grow strong in the inner man

Embrace prophetic worship in the spirit of the tabernacle of David

cultivate the oil of intimacy

Eternal rewards

Then he is offering rewards to all those who would take heed to his letters and do the words of the prophecy.The rewards have to do our proximity to Jesus and about the level of glory we carry, as one star differs from one another in glory so also is the resurrection of the dead.

Most of these rewards will be received by all believers at least in an introductory way but the over-comer receives the fullest measure of these rewards

Dwelling in the holy of holies

The fullest measure of these eternal rewards are found only by dwelling within the veil. To eat of the hidden manna- the hidden manna was in the ARK and the ARK was within the veil. Sit on his throne- the throne room is within the veil. A pillar in the temple- the temple of God is in the New Jerusalem, the holy of holies.

In Rev 4, we see the 24 elders: they are before the throne of God in the holy of holies. This is the highest level of intimacy that the human spirit can experience. They are seated on thrones; they are clothed in white garments and with the victors crown on their head. No wonder the Psalmist cry out in psalm 19:11 in keeping your commandments there is GREAT REWARD.

I believe that we are all a LONG way short of the standard that Jesus is calling forth in his bride.

https://worshipwarriorsministry.com.au/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=VlUuA64rnt

• This is Worthy 3

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

54 minutes ago, Worship Warriors said:

Why we need to understand the 7 letters to the churches?

We often read the epistles of Paul and of the Apostles but this is a letter from the exalted Christ Himself in all His glory. This is what He is calling forth in His bride; this is the preparation that is required to be made ready for the wedding. Yet it is the most neglected letters in the church. These letters define the truth and the focus necessary to mature as a bride

Our love to Him is expressed if we treasure His letters: we search it out as a hidden treasure. Then we obey his command s, we heed his warnings and we guard its message.

Summary of what Jesus calls forth in His bride

Don't loose your first love- ( don't let the fire goes out but keep your heart vibrant alive captivated by me, always chasing after me)

Be willing for martyrdom ( those who are rich in love don't count the cost for martyrdom )

Let the word of God become like a two edged sword coming out of your mouth. One has to be diligent in studying the word and meditate upon it day and night.

Pursue after humility and meekness

watch and pray and grow strong in the inner man

Embrace prophetic worship in the spirit of the tabernacle of David

cultivate the oil of intimacy

Eternal rewards

Then he is offering rewards to all those who would take heed to his letters and do the words of the prophecy.The rewards have to do our proximity to Jesus and about the level of glory we carry, as one star differs from one another in glory so also is the resurrection of the dead.

Most of these rewards will be received by all believers at least in an introductory way but the over-comer receives the fullest measure of these rewards

Dwelling in the holy of holies

The fullest measure of these eternal rewards are found only by dwelling within the veil. To eat of the hidden manna- the hidden manna was in the ARK and the ARK was within the veil. Sit on his throne- the throne room is within the veil. A pillar in the temple- the temple of God is in the New Jerusalem, the holy of holies.

In Rev 4, we see the 24 elders: they are before the throne of God in the holy of holies. This is the highest level of intimacy that the human spirit can experience. They are seated on thrones; they are clothed in white garments and with the victors crown on their head. No wonder the Psalmist cry out in psalm 19:11 in keeping your commandments there is GREAT REWARD.

I believe that we are all a LONG way short of the standard that Jesus is calling forth in his bride.

https://worshipwarriorsministry.com.au/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=VlUuA64rnt

Amen. And no letter is more put aside than the one to Laodicea (which means "the people's opinions"). We are in that time period of the church...right now. But who is taking the Lord's warning to heart? Has anyone noticed how many opinions there are...or how anyone speaking about the things of God is seen as just offering one more opinion?

It seems that everybody thinks that they have all sufficiency...that they are rich. But the truth is that there is very little life of Jesus going on in the church. Very little power and a LOT of defeat. Yet somehow the majority have been placated into thinking that there is no more grace available then what they already possess. It is seen as an offense to suggest that there is more in God's storehouse to seek God for. That there is no eye salve to actually see the kingdom of God or that there are no actual spiritual riches to buy with our whole devotion and trust in God.

Who can perceive the warning...the prophetic warnings of God? Are we really spiritually rich...or poverty stricken?

Rev. 3:17 Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked—

Hosea 12:8

And Ephraim said,
Surely I have become rich,
I have found wealth for myself;
In all my labors
They shall find in me no iniquity that is sin.

Hosea 13:12

12 “The iniquity of Ephraim is bound up;
His sin is stored up.

Edited by Pekoudah
  • This is Worthy 2