frienduff thaylorde

Has anyone else heard about this .

Posted (edited)

More than 160 New Zealand gun owners have traded their weapons for cash, as part of a government buyback scheme enacted after the Christchurch massacre.

The first of more than 250 collections to be held nationwide was in Christchurch, where 51 Muslim worshippers were gunned down while at prayer less than four months ago.

Can anyone tell me what on earth is up with this .     The article goes on to talk about how the demeanor and attitude of the gun owners has changed dramatically since the shootings .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

More than 160 New Zealand gun owners have traded their weapons for cash, as part of a government buyback scheme enacted after the Christchurch massacre.

The first of more than 250 collections to be held nationwide was in Christchurch, where 51 Muslim worshippers were gunned down while at prayer less than four months ago.

Can anyone tell me what on earth is up with this .     The article goes on to talk about how the demeanor and attitude of the gun owners has changed dramatically since the shootings .

Luciferian propaganda.

Take note of how all such lies are involved with foreign countries such as Australia, UK, Canada.

Such is the enemies attempt to sell both pity like snake oil and despair.

The two fold mimicry and mockery of a double edged sword of Truth.

Similar to how it ploys the phrase left right rhetoric.

It is an act of desperation while being destroyed.

Not even mammon will attempt to sit as king. The beast wails for their elihu to help them in shedding innocent blood.

The industrial media complex has been decreed to fail. Fail and fall to the debt of sin. To never return and tempt others.

Blessings Always.

Edited by pinacled
  • Thumbs Up 3

Some kind of amnesty thing. They've made those weapons illegal, and from the article it says they've got until December to hand them in. And they get paid money in return??? Hmmmm. https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/dozens-zealand-gun-owners-turn-weapons-cash-64309294

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Gun ownership isnt protected in nz like it is in the us. If they want to do this, thats their choice as a nation. Only a hundred or so was turned in. And they are not getting paid what the weapons were worth. From what Ive read, I expect a bit of a backlash over it.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Oh it's coming to America one way or another eventually. You can't have a total tyrannical government (one world government) when the people are armed and there's patriotism. By definition; patriotism has to have a border doesn't it?. Has anyone noticed they never fail to capitalize on a good crisis; never let a good crisis go to waste? The guns are the first thing they attack!  I could go into how drugs, automobiles and even spoons kill exponentially more people everyday. 

There's a logical reason our founders made the Second Amendment; to protect the First Amendment and the rest of our freedoms. You know, I even did an experiment; I placed my personal defense weapon on my night stand for a solid week and watched it. It didn't shoot anyone, threaten anyone and it didn't even move a bit. Perhaps it takes more time for that defensive weapon to move and do something? They address and try to react and treat a symptom rather that the cause of the disease. 

About half of American citizens today vote and act according to their emotions and liberal utopia mindset, not historical facts, critical thinking or the truth. The truth is; that when its citizens and government kicks out the One living true God from our laws, public schools, universities, public places, media, etc. We are witnessing first hand in this generation the things that are now happening. Watching the news and hearing the things they are proposing; makes me think they have been turned over to a debased mind and the lusts of their evil hearts? 

And even as they did not like to retain GOD in their conscious HE , GOD ,   gave them over to a reprobate mind to do these things .

And GOD don't change .    Back in the ol sixties , before ol frienduff was born  ,  the move to begin really more to force God out began .

And since they did not like to retain God in their knowledge ,   TAKE  A LOOK At this generation now .     

I gurantee this has happened just as GOD never changes .     While I do not defend nor attack guns rights ,   and yes I do have a couple ,  I KNOW what is going on with this entire

move .  HOW many terroists do YOU think sold their GUNS BACK to the govt .  ZERO .       Only the so called law abiding citizens . 

But the fact that the demeanor is changing and a unification is increasing , spells real persecution coming for the true saints .

Years back ,  years back by grace I have known what is and what is coming .    And what a delusion it is and shall be .     Only the lambs will not go under it .

And I speak of much more than this gun stuff .     Unification is increasing  , specially among the faiths and ALL RELIGIONS .      And this ol hound smells it for what it is .

AINT GOOD .   But man what a hater anyone will look like who warns out against what the world and religions are and shall see AS LOVE UNITY ONE BIG UNITED MINDSET .

We gonna look like monsters .     OH well .   Jesus only saves and the rest of the religons are of satan .   OH DEAR , not very inclusive am I ..................but ITS SOLID TRUTH .

• Thumbs Up 1

I dont own a firearm but it should be a right as long as the criminal can get them illegally. I read news stories of women protecting themselves in there homes only because they had a firearm. 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Firm Foundation said:

When any government desires dictatorial control, they begin by disarming the citizens.  

YEP .   

• Thumbs Up 1

And I just wonder what the terrorist think now .       ONe can almost hear them chuckling ,      We got the firearms ,  but they don't .   This wont discourage terrorists ,

IT WILL ENCOURAGE IT .    But maybe this is what elites want .   I mean out of chaos cometh order .   And with more terrorism , the people will ONLY CRY for a STRONGER GOVT

TO PROTECT IT .     MORE POWER give to govt .    Folks this aint conspiracy , ITS FACT .  

• Thumbs Up 1