• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

Figureofeight,

This is certainly a predicament and stressful for you as well.  When your baby is born he/she is going to require lots of sleep and noise will certainly impact the baby's quality of sleep.  I'm assuming your brother doesn't have a family of his own?  You say he listens to his Aunt a lot and tries to please her... Would you say he is closer to her than his own mom?  I think I read that he feels he is doing the godly thing by opening his home to their family and making them meals. But your aunt and family have their own home next door! I don't really have anything to add, except to give you support and encourage you that God will help you bare through this trial. I truly feel for you and will pray this moment for you and your precious new baby that is on it's way!

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,554
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

12 hours ago, lovethelord said:

Figureofeight,

This is certainly a predicament and stressful for you as well.  When your baby is born he/she is going to require lots of sleep and noise will certainly impact the baby's quality of sleep.  I'm assuming your brother doesn't have a family of his own?  You say he listens to his Aunt a lot and tries to please her... Would you say he is closer to her than his own mom?  I think I read that he feels he is doing the godly thing by opening his home to their family and making them meals. But your aunt and family have their own home next door! I don't really have anything to add, except to give you support and encourage you that God will help you bare through this trial. I truly feel for you and will pray this moment for you and your precious new baby that is on it's way!

Thank you. Luckily they havent been over for a few days thank God. 

And thank you for your well wishes about my baby. One more week and im in the 3rd trimester.

• Loved it! 1

Lord. Its 11:21a and the kids are over. ( We did have atleast 2 days or maybe 3 to ourselves) 

I really want to pull my hair out..  

I think ill take my chances with section 8 because this I cant with this. 

My brothers qre too weak to stop this crap. I just don't know what else to do. I feel mean complaining... Eh. Just a hard situation to be in. Bleh.

Edited by Figure of eighty

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

6 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

Lord. Its 11:21a and the kids are over. ( We did have atleast 2 days or maybe 3 to ourselves) 

I really want to pull my hair out..  

I think ill take my chances with section 8 because this I cant with this. 

My brothers qre too weak to stop this crap. I just don't know what else to do. I feel mean complaining... Eh. Just a hard situation to be in. Bleh.

How long will it take you to get a section 8 apartment?   Here, I understand the waiting list is over 10 years!

• 11 months later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 7/14/2019 at 1:45 AM, Figure of eighty said:

So my whole family moved in with my brother. So its 5 in a 1 bedroom. Before i was expecting I of course helped financially...but now that Im further along and in school i cant. So my mom basically goes half and half with my brother like i used to. ( just a little back ground) 

Now the issue is.. My aunt and cousin and their kids live next door and almosy daily like clock work...when i get home from school or work.. They're at our place sittinf on the couch eating food and greeting me. 

Its one thing to come over every now and then but this is almost daily. And they stay late till 11p sometimes 1am. When i was working id work late and come home at midnight and they still be over. Sometimes they can be a bit rude ordering my brother to make him food or get them stuff. 

I feel i have no say bc im not doing anything fincancially anymore....but my mom has talked to my brother nothing got done. 

Its just very invasive and disrespectful imo. 

It just seems wrong bc we'd never do that to them..

Should i just keep quiet sbout this?

I guess open and honest communication is key in this case.

3 hours ago, Prycejosh1987 said:

I guess open and honest communication is key in this case.

Lol we've since moved thank God and the kids parents have moved too which means they're also gone. 

Idk why all my old threads keep floating to the top. If a mod sees this could you close this thread, it's been over a year and the problem resolved.

Edited by Figure of eighty

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 7/13/2019 at 8:45 PM, Figure of eighty said:

So my whole family moved in with my brother. So its 5 in a 1 bedroom. Before i was expecting I of course helped financially...but now that Im further along and in school i cant. So my mom basically goes half and half with my brother like i used to. ( just a little back ground) 

Now the issue is.. My aunt and cousin and their kids live next door and almosy daily like clock work...when i get home from school or work.. They're at our place sittinf on the couch eating food and greeting me. 

Its one thing to come over every now and then but this is almost daily. And they stay late till 11p sometimes 1am. When i was working id work late and come home at midnight and they still be over. Sometimes they can be a bit rude ordering my brother to make him food or get them stuff. 

I feel i have no say bc im not doing anything fincancially anymore....but my mom has talked to my brother nothing got done. 

Hey folks! If you want X from me to continue you must do Y for me, or X will stop by tomorrow.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 7/13/2019 at 5:45 PM, Figure of eighty said:

First pray for wisdom then be honest and tell them how you feel. 

57 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

First pray for wisdom then be honest and tell them how you feel. 

Its over. We moved already. I really wish someone would close this thread.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

37 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

Its over. We moved already. I really wish someone would close this thread.

You started it? You can close it.