Sign in to follow this  
Lovenvrfails17

FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD'S WORD

*METAMORPHOSIS* 

( #1 Daily Devotional

Tract by Dr. Isaiah & Pst. Lianna Wealth).

🗓_Sunday, 14th July 2019_

📜*SCRIPTURAL TEXT:*

*_(2 Timothy 2:15)_*

_“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”_

🔸🔸🔸

God’s Word is all that you need for a successful life. However, God’s Word will not work for you just because you read it or because the Bible is placed under your pillow all night long. Our scriptural text today stresses the need to study to the point where we can rightly divide the word of truth.

Digging deep into God’s Word for revelation and greater understanding requires much time and energy. That is why it qualifies as a form of labour. A believer is in a better position to put down the devil and possess all that God has promised when he goes beyond mere assumptions and knows the Word of God for himself, having properly assimilated it by meditation (Matt. 4:1-11). 

Therefore, if you must reap the fruits of constant victory and prosperity and live a life worthy of attracting the lost to Christ, take out time to labour in the word today and enjoy unending success in God. Halleluyah!

🔸🔸🔸

🎙*PROPH LIANNA PROPHESIES*

_(Say Amen to these):_

💫May you labour in the word and receive deeper revelation today in Jesus name.

💫As you step out today, let testimonies fill your mouth in Jesus name.

*ACTION POINTS*

💫*DO THIS:* Strategize to study, gain revelations and teach others to do the same.

💫*SAY:* I decree and I declare that victory is mine always.

📚*STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* 2 SAMUEL 17&18, TITUS 2, PSALMS 31

🌏*CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS*

Let's Pray for Oman 🇴🇲...

The Largest Religion is Islam with over 74% of its population as unreached with the Gospel. The entire Muslim majority remains a big challenge. The few that have come to Christ face huge pressure to return to Islam. There are no known churches in majority of the areas in nation.

🙏🏽We are praying that the door of the Gospel will opened in the nation.

💫*STARTUP prayer:*

Dear Father, give me revelation in your Word today in Jesus Name.

🔸*PRAYER FOR JERUSALEM*

Father, I ask today that there will be peace in Jerusalem and that your purposes be established in that city. Amen (Psa. 122:6)

🔸*PRAYER OF REDEDICATION*

Father, I thank you for your abundant mercy over me and for bringing me into the second half of the year 2019. To you be all glory, honour and praise. I ask today that you cause me to grow in grace and in the knowledge of you throughout this month even as I fellowship with your Word and your Spirit daily. I rededicate my whole body,  soul and spirit to you today. Be magnified in my life each and every day, in Jesus Name. Amen.

• Thumbs Up 1

Great stuff. Thanks!!

• Thanks 1

Two things.

I totally agree with your opening statement that we need to soak our brains in the bible.

I totaly disagree with your propethesses statement, 'we need to claim the victory.'

We do not make demands upon God, God is not a formula that if we do this, this and that, he will act.

He is in control, he knows our situations and has a plan for us that is not our plan.

By naming and claiming we cannot alter Gods will for us.

Sign in to follow this