• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

If they are not His, then they will be lost.Really only God knows our hearts and pretending to be a Christian will get a person nowhere,too many people have a form of religion but don’t know the power of the cross.

I would agree... and this means people are dying in their sins every day.... sins that go unrepented and unforgiven because they reject the cross....

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

They could have been — even Judas.And let’s not leave out Pol Pot, he’s usually included on these lists.The price for their sins  was fully paid.All they had to do was proclaim from the heart.....Lord Jesus, have mercy on me , a sinner......

God said, “Turn to me and I will turn to you”..... Alas, none of these evil men turned to God ( repentance)

Amen BB ,Jesus died for everybodies sin, for whosoever believes in Him and who comes to Him ,in no way will He cast them out! 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

They could have been — even Judas.And let’s not leave out Pol Pot, he’s usually included on these lists.The price for their sins  was fully paid.All they had to do was proclaim from the heart.....Lord Jesus, have mercy on me , a sinner......

God said, “Turn to me and I will turn to you”..... Alas, none of these evil men turned to God ( repentance)

The forgiveness of GOD is conditional

Edited by silviawang
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

15 minutes ago, pg4Him said:

If people are capable of dying in unforgiven sin because they didn’t turn to God, it means their sin was not forgiven, which means not “every sin of the world” is forgiven...

If you commit a crime and are found guilty and the sentence is death......if I stand up and declare that as a free gift, I will take your place and pay the penalty, it is not my fault if you refuse a free gift....

Because Jesus paid the price for all sins , God can now forgive anybody He chooses to . His Word says He will save all that Trust Him.The forgiveness is standing there, just waiting to be administered.Jesus died for YOU, whoever you are....all you have to do is believe it.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

26 minutes ago, pg4Him said:

If people are capable of dying in unforgiven sin because they didn’t turn to God, it means their sin was not forgiven, which means not “every sin of the world” is forgiven...

Edited by silviawang

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, silviawang said:

And also,why y Americen threw the atom bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

If GOD forgave the Japanese war criminals

Why y Americen killed so many innocent Japanese person including infants in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Are y sinned for this?

Will y sin of that massacre will be forgive by GOD?

The atomic bombs killed about 250,000 people combined. That’s the same number of people who died on Okinawa. A million-plus died at Stalingrad. If not for those atomic bombs, more than a million would have died for Japan.

• Praise God! 1

7 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

If you commit a crime and are found guilty and the sentence is death......if I stand up and declare that as a free gift, I will take your place and pay the penalty, it is not my fault if you refuse a free gift....

Because Jesus paid the price for all sins , God can now forgive anybody He chooses to . His Word says He will save all that Trust Him.The forgiveness is standing there, just waiting to be administered.Jesus died for YOU, whoever you are....all you have to do is believe it.

Maybe add to your post  to make sure a person is born again and not a Christian in name only,there will be many send away and Jesus will tell them that He never knew them.We all have to examine ourself if we’re in the truth .

• This is Worthy 1

15 minutes ago, silviawang said:

The forgiveness of GOD is conditional

? will God not accept everybody who comes to Him?

Silvia, I would love to hear your testimony?

It sounds in most of your post that you carry a lot of anger inside?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

28 minutes ago, silviawang said:

If y have come to GOD,y can understand my anger

Bcs y have not the Holy Spirit inside

Y totally have no idea about me

Where do you find in the Bible that you can judge me?

John 3 New International Version

Jesus Teaches Nicodemus

3 Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]”

4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]

9 “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know,and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f]15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[g]

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

30 minutes ago, silviawang said:

If y have come to GOD,y can understand my anger

Bcs y have not the Holy Spirit inside

Y totally have no idea about me

If you like I can pm with you and we can chat how we both experience God?