• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Lol Im not complaining. I am responding to your posts, where you have bitterly complained about the western world, and men. 

I am the chinese and very Interested in india and Middle East

And from the most Eastern end of Asia continent(whcih i am living)to The East Coast of the Mediterranean

All i see is the sufferings and the bitterness of the women

And then i put my eyes to the western world

If there is still no pease, justice, protection for the women,i do not know where to find the light

What y suffered is personal,and what Asian women suffering are systematic

Yes ,y can tell me to find the Salvation from GOD-------so ,is this the very purpose we discuss in this Christianity forum?

Do not underestimate the justice y got from western social system

And y can not image how lots of Asian women living

I hope GOD give me enough talent to explain this complex sociology issue

Not in english

But in my native language---chinese

Translate into engish? Even plan to,i feel exhausted

We may looked only a little difference in appearance

But y can not understand us just like y can not understand Martian

I need great talent to explain

i feel exhausted to explain,too complex the sociology issue

The consequence of atheism,we got and get from thoustand yearstear and blood,

Is the warning set by GOD

And y do not want to hear,do not want to understand

Sad

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Atheism is limited to the disbelief in the Creator, Himself and his son Jesus. It doesn't really have any baring on a male who thinks of himself as superior to women. Not all unbelieving men think this way. There are many, many men that do not believe in a living God, and at the same time do not think of and treat women in an abusive way as you are speaking of.

There certainly was a time in u.s culture women were NOT allowed to speak publicly. It was the norm and expectation for women to remain at home. This was the social rule based upon New Testament scriptures. I can recall the very elderly talk about this a lot when I was younger. Pretty much anything that had to do with the public, being out in public or the work field was exclusively male. Owning property, having a bank account was exclusively male until the 1960's. Everything had to be in the husband or father's name. Up until the 1970's women could not take a man to court over sexual harassment or even report sexual abuse by a husband. Nor could they refuse the wishes of the husband. Even today, men often are not admonished for abuse but also escape jail time for abusing a woman.

As bo jangles said, there are lots, and lots of men in the u.s that feel superior to women and treat their wife's or girlfriends in the exact way you are describing; who are also professing Christians today. So the thought and behavior of men dominating women and being abusive is NOT because of disbelief in God but because they enjoy the special status that it gives them; and the false sense of being in complete control of their environment.

A woman trying to escape an abusive husband or boyfriend in the u.s has to seek out special and hidden housing for those who have been abused and seeking safety. Not all of the men in these situations are unbelievers, many are bible reading and believing Christians. And many well meaning Christians in church's tell the poor woman that she has to stay with her attacker and let him do as he pleases, because scripture says she has to stay they say. So please, stop blaming this on unbelief in God and telling us we don't know what we are talking about.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,793
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

6 hours ago, silviawang said:

So y still do not understand the Difference between y forgiveness and the forgiveness the chinese male Christians demamd?

y forgiveness was based on the fair judgment and full protection form the social system, the social system judged y as the victim,and revenged for y via he is in prison for the rest of his life”,

and the most important is:

the other men, Trembleing before so tough punishment, dare not to hurt woman

but what the chinese male Christians the demamd are:

1-      they imply the poor wife is Guilty,and her sin is :disobey and disrespect the man,and for these 2 dis--,she should repent her sins to the husband who abused her like a wild beast

2-      they  bitterly opposed any kind of real punishment to this Serious Criminal,who abused his wife 100 times than y sisiter-law had suffered,they said :the oral repentance is the best punishment for the men

3-      with the wife’s repentance(for she disobey and disrespect the man ),and with no any punishment to the devil-like husband ,these chinese male Christians declare that women are inferior to men,they say that the women are naturally more eviler and more stupider than the men!!!

Do y really can not understand the difference ?

do any man in US dare to declare all above publicly?

do y dare to live with these chinese male Christians?

You have a heart of unforgiveness. You said you hate them. You are violating what Jesus said to us. You need to stop hating and you need to forgive. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, silviawang said:

The consequence of atheism,we got and get from thoustand yearstear and blood,

Is the warning set by GOD

And y do not want to hear,do not want to understand

Sad

Hi Silvia,

Only ,through the love of Jesus in you ,you will be able to forgive others,we can't forgive anybody on our own,why not ask God to give you Christian love for the people you don't like and can't forgive? You will be able to forgive if you look at them through the eyes of Jesus, He wants to bring them also in His Kingdom and might use you to show those people the only way to heaven can you be that ray of sunshine to the lost people around you? Often you don't have to say anything,people will see it by how you live and treat others :)

8 hours ago, angels4u said:

Hi Silvia,

Only ,through the love of Jesus in you ,you will be able to forgive others,we can't forgive anybody on our own,why not ask God to give you Christian love for the people you don't like and can't forgive? You will be able to forgive if you look at them through the eyes of Jesus, He wants to bring them also in His Kingdom and might use you to show those people the only way to heaven can you be that ray of sunshine to the lost people around you? Often you don't have to say anything,people will see it by how you live and treat others :)

May GOD give y what y stand with

9 hours ago, ayin jade said:

You have a heart of unforgiveness. You said you hate them. You are violating what Jesus said to us. You need to stop hating and you need to forgive. 

Hateness of  the weak is means nothing

As a member of the underprivileged gender

The strong feeling of me is : fear

This fear ,comes form casse after cases ,the women’ sufferings,including y

So i want to know ,as a woman,how to avoide be hurtted by the men?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41

I have sent out the word of prayer for you dear sister. The world is a rough place. We as women know it. Men aren’t our enemy. Sin is.