• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

3 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

A rather harsh response from someone I considered to be a friend........perhaps you are the one that needs to “ take heed”.......... “ BE KIND to one another, forgiving one another,Even as God HAS FORGIVEN YOU”Who do you think put this in Paul’s head? The same One that Said we had to forgive others to be forgiven.Paul said nothing that Jesus ( by the Holy Spirit) did not tell Him to say.Something really big happened between these two statements made by the same Person, namely Jesus. It’s called the Cross- it changed everything.Especially the impetus for forgiveness.ALL sins are forgiven now and not on a conditional basis.We don’t forgive to be forgiven anymore....thankfulness for that Grace should make us open to forgive others.If God has forgiven wretches like you and me, why shouldn’t we be eager to forgive others?

My dear brother, if you had spent two long and exhaustive nights of not only snarky remarks, and also racist retorts, as several of us have had to endure, perhaps a different point of understanding might dawn upon you. Let me also remind you, of the three scriptures of forgiveness I've posted, duly apply to yours truly (me) as well. I wouldn't have submitted them otherwise, and take them very seriously. Are we now clear upon this revelation so far? Now you could spend some aimless hours in vain tracing threads, some of which George had to personally delete, due to improper and disastrous use of slang which was slung, so as to see the true light shed upon the situation. I wouldn't attempt at wasting ones time in doing so, however. Still friends? ;) 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member

6 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Neither am I. Jesus did say this about forgiveness. 

Matthew 6:14  For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:  KJV

Luke 6:37  Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:  KJV

Mark 11:26  But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.  KJV

@silviawang, is any of this getting through to you?

Here you are, @Blood Bought 1953. I tracked this post that apparently must have missed. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

30 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I understand and would never want her to  put her life in danger to tell us where she worships (name and place )I know how the church in China works and it’s very difficult for a missionary to enter China ,we really have no clue what it is to be persecuted but that doesn’t mean that she is right by telling us that we don’t have the Holy Spirit when a person is born again.This whole issue should make us realize that we need to pray more for the persecuted church,please Jesus come soon!

(I deleted my post in case she misunderstood what I was asking her...)

I listen the sermons worldwidly ,most are the western pastors

And widely communicate with the chinese Christians throughout china,more than a decade

Seldom do i goto the public church

And underground church?they collect donations from the west,keep the money ,and throw the Theological Books like the garbage ,the pastors scramble for the followers like the Cockfightings. The male Christians lure the Simple girls in the name of JESUS

Arguing in forum and getting angry with so called brother in LORD,called the Muslims to beat his  brother in Christ

The chinese ,call themselves as the Christian,still the chinese,nothing had changed, No matter which church he enter

i have experienced too much

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, pg4Him said:

Wait, so now we have to choose to display good fruits in keeping with our faith? When did that happen? I thought good works were evidence of a change we have no power to control.

Do you suddenly believe Christians must endeavor to choose to obey the Holy Spirit?

Inside any Believer, there are two dogs , one Black and one White ( two natures, the Old Adamic sin nature and the New Nature That came from above). The one you feed the most ( obey) is the one that will grow.We are free to feed whichever dog we choose.Feed the White Dog and be rewarded .....feed the Black Dog and be chastised .You tell me, which Dog or Spirit would a wise Believer  “endeavor to obey” ?

We don’t “ have to” display good fruits.They will come naturally as a result of our New Spirit that is inside us.That “ inside of the cup” that only God can transform.

3 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Here you are, @Blood Bought 1953. I tracked this post that apparently must have missed. 

I never missed that post.....I am fully aware of what Jesus said in His Earthly Ministry To Israel in the Age Of Law .The Jesus that said we must forgive to be forgiven is the same Jesus that said forgiveness of sins NOW, in the Age Of Grace that He made possible by shedding His Blood on the Cross was possible by believing the Gospel Of Paul ( Given To Him personally by Jesus). Believe that Jesus paid for your sins and that He rose from the dead and you are as sinless as Jesus , in the eyes of God.That amazing Grace, that forgives ALL of the sins of wretches  like you  and me is the impetus for forgiving others now.If God Could forgive your wretchedness only because you put your faith in Christ, why can’t YOU forgive the wretch that did you wrong?Many things changed after the Cross.....mysteries, kept hidden for Millenia until God decided the time was right to reveal them, mainly through Paul.Its not that you HAVE to forgive.....it’s that you will WANT to forgive, if you have the Holy Spirit in you.Like so many other things , COMMANDS in the Old Testament written on stone, become NEW DESIRES when God writes His Laws on your heart.If you have failed to live this out in your NEW life, something serious could be wrong ...... God bless.... 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

8 hours ago, silviawang said:

Every sin including idolatry, Pagan faith, atheism...?

So Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden........

Are all been forgiven???

Hello Silvia, glad you are with us.   Good to have someone from China with us.

I want to point out that it is only actual (true born again) believers in Christ that are forgiven.   It does not mean everyone on Earth is forgiven.   A person must ask God for forgiveness and believe (have faith) in Christ as their personal Savior.   I'm talking of a sincere asking of forgiveness and sincere belief in Christ.

You mentioned listening to mainly Western pastors.   Please check the sermons of Dr. David Jeremiah on YouTube or his website.   He pastors a church near San Diego, California and is a good pastor and speaker.   He has been a pastor for many, many years.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

The forgiveness of GOD is conditional

This is what I found that seems to explain thing well:

Question: "Will the Holy Spirit ever leave a believer?"

Answer:
Simply put, no, the Holy Spirit will never leave a true believer. This is revealed in many different passages in the New Testament. For example, Romans 8:9 tells us, “…if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.” This verse very clearly states that if someone does not have the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit, then that person is not saved. Therefore, if the Holy Spirit were to leave a believer, that person would have lost the saving relationship with Christ. Yet this is contrary to what the Bible teaches about the eternal security of Christians. Another verse that speaks to the permanence of the Holy Spirit’s indwelling presence in the life of believers is John 14:16. Here Jesus states that the Father will give another Helper “to be with you forever.”

The fact that the Holy Spirit will never leave a believer is also seen in Ephesians 1:13-14 where believers are said to be “sealed” with the Holy Spirit, “who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of his glory.” The picture of being sealed with the Spirit is one of ownership and possession. God has promised eternal life to all who believe in Christ, and as a guarantee that He will keep His promise, He has sent the Holy Spirit to indwell the believer until the day of redemption. Similar to making a down payment on a car or a house, God has provided all believers with a down payment on their future relationship with Him by sending the Holy Spirit to indwell them. The fact that all believers are sealed with the Spirit is also seen in 2 Corinthians 1:22 and Ephesians 4:30.

Prior to Christ’s death, resurrection, and ascension into heaven, the Holy Spirit had a “come and go” relationship with people. The Holy Spirit indwelt King Saul, but then departed from him (1 Samuel 16:14). Instead, the Spirit came upon David (1 Samuel 16:13). After his adultery with Bathsheba, David feared that the Holy Spirit would be taken from him (Psalm 51:11). The Holy Spirit filled Bezalel to enable him to produce the items needed for the tabernacle (Exodus 31:2-5), but this is not described as a permanent relationship. All of this changed after Jesus’ ascension into heaven. Beginning on the day of Pentecost, the Holy Spirit began permanently indwelling believers (Acts 2). The permanent indwelling of the Holy Spirit is the fulfillment of God’s promise to always be with us and never forsake us.

While the Holy Spirit will never leave a believer, it is possible for our sin to “quench the Holy Spirit” (1 Thessalonians 5:19) or “grieve the Holy Spirit” (Ephesians 4:30). Sin always has consequences in our relationship with God. While our relationship with God is secure in Christ, unconfessed sin in our lives can hinder our fellowship with God and effectively quench the Holy Spirit’s working in our lives. That is why it is so important to confess our sins because God is “faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9). So, while the Holy Spirit will never leave us, the benefits and joy of His presence can in fact depart from us.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Holy-Spirit-leave.html

1 Corinthians 11 :23-33

Institution of the Lords super.

23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

2But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

33 Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I never missed that post.....I am fully aware of what Jesus said in His Earthly Ministry To Israel in the Age Of Law .The Jesus that said we must forgive to be forgiven is the same Jesus that said forgiveness of sins NOW, in the Age Of Grace that He made possible by shedding His Blood on the Cross was possible by believing the Gospel Of Paul ( Given To Him personally by Jesus). Believe that Jesus paid for your sins and that He rose from the dead and you are as sinless as Jesus , in the eyes of God.That amazing Grace, that forgives ALL of the sins of wretches  like you  and me is the impetus for forgiving others now.If God Could forgive your wretchedness only because you put your faith in Christ, why can’t YOU forgive the wretch that did you wrong?Many things changed after the Cross.....mysteries, kept hidden for Millenia until God decided the time was right to reveal them, mainly through Paul.Its not that you HAVE to forgive.....it’s that you will WANT to forgive, if you have the Holy Spirit in you.Like so many other things , COMMANDS in the Old Testament written on stone, become NEW DESIRES when God writes His Laws on your heart.If you have failed to live this out in your NEW life, something serious could be wrong ...... God bless.... 

Then perhaps you missed this one, as it was addressed to you personally. The other one was not. 

6 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

My dear brother, if you had spent two long and exhaustive nights of not only snarky remarks, and also racist retorts, as several of us have had to endure, perhaps a different point of understanding might dawn upon you. Let me also remind you, of the three scriptures of forgiveness I've posted, duly apply to yours truly (me) as well. I wouldn't have submitted them otherwise, and take them very seriously. Are we now clear upon this revelation so far? Now you could spend some aimless hours in vain tracing threads, some of which George had to personally delete, due to improper and disastrous use of slang which was slung, so as to see the true light shed upon the situation. I wouldn't attempt at wasting ones time in doing so, however. Still friends? ;) 

And so the question remains. Still friends, right? Or have I lost all apparent hope? :huh:

Some day, Satan may be accusing me of all kinds of things at the Judgement Seat .He will be saying, “ look at this sin that ol’ BB committed or look at that sin he did repeatedly” God will say , “What  sins? I must have forgotten them or maybe I cast them into the deepest depths of the sea— I don’t know what you are talking about” As the modern -day “ chief of sinners” , I don’t have that much in common with God, but I DO have this ......I know how to forgive.I don’t remember the exact line you used and maybe it was addressed to the Chinese girl— it seemed to question my basic decency and if I believed the Bible at all.I hope it was some kind of misunderstanding .Regardless, as of now, I consider the matter forgotten .... “ I don’t know what you are talking about”. I consider you my Brother and friend.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest PinkBelt
On 7/17/2019 at 10:39 PM, silviawang said:

Sometime in future, I will introduce what extreme atheists means. That is the Chinese men!

You guys have no real experience about the atheists.

So you are not qualified to talk about them

But we Chinese, we are the atheists for more than 3000 years!

We have no religion from the very beginning of our civilization

I am Chinese and China has had pagan religions for thousands of years. Atheism exists all over the world and certainly is not exclusive to nor invented by China. The Chinese government bans most forms of religion save for government approved bodies. My parents were missionaries in China for many years and we dealt with many "closet" Christians and underground churches.