• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

God you know;

The prayer of the heart that says; God, you know. 

A simple looking towards God for help, for advice, for directions, in big or small areas. A turning of the heart to God. A hope in Him alone. When we realize, we really don’t see, we really don’t know, we really don’t understand. This openness before God is a most blessed place to be. This heart that rests not in it’s own abilities, but in the hope of God Himself being and doing something for the heart that the heart can not do for itself.  

God you know.

A heart that looks for Him in all things. 

God you know. 

A heart that sees it’s own helplessness. A heart that sees it wants to know but just doesn’t. 

This heart will be fed, this heart will grow. For this heart has repented, it has stopped looking to itself and started looking to God alone. 

God you know. 

A heart that would be stayed upon; God, you know, because it itself just doesn’t.........

Blessing to all that search into this God who has called us onto Himself.

Much love in Christ, Not me 

• This is Worthy 2
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

That God always loves us, even if we don't know or understand everything.   This is a blessed place to be, to realize.   This is resting in Christ.

• This is Worthy 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

2 minutes ago, Not me said:

A heart that looks for Him in all things. 

God you know. 

A heart that sees it’s own helplessness. A heart that sees it wants to know but just doesn’t. 

This heart will be fed, this heart will grow. For this heart has repented, it has stopped looking to itself and started looking to God alone. 

God you know. 

A heart that would be stayed upon; God, you know, because it itself just doesn’t.........

@Not me Amen. This so spoke to my heart, brother! Thank you for posting it. I would like to share a testimony that ties in with this.

This "God you know" journey for me began on March 9th of last year when my mom's heart stopped. I almost lost her in that moment. When they revived her, the extensive loss of oxygen involved had left her severely paralyzed and brain damaged (unable to communicate.)

She went through an undescribable ordeal for nearly a year. During this time, I discovered how utterly precious she was to me. God taught me much responsibility in being her health care agent and power of attorney. He strengthened me many times to remain true to my sacred promise I'd made to keep her on life support and get her the best medical care I could. He caused me to trust Him for He alone holds the power of life and death.

Though this broke my heart, I felt peace in the end that I did what I had to. God guided me over and over again on medical decisions and brought mom through each crisis to the amazement of the doctors. Though most all of them pressured me to pull the plug, some respected me in the end for refusing to. The Lord was glorified in the process.

It was the hardest trial I ever had to go through. But God was faithful. And all the while, I was seeking His presence and to please His heart. During this time period, the days turned into weeks turned into months...

And it was like you described it in the post and the words I'd quoted above. My helpless, confused, hungry, repentant heart ever crying out: "God you know."

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

34 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

@Not me Amen. This so spoke to my heart, brother! Thank you for posting it. I would like to share a testimony that ties in with this.

This "God you know" journey for me began on March 9th of last year when my mom's heart stopped. I almost lost her in that moment. When they revived her, the extensive loss of oxygen involved had left her severely paralyzed and brain damaged (unable to communicate.)

She went through an undescribable ordeal for nearly a year. During this time, I discovered how utterly precious she was to me. God taught me much responsibility in being her health care agent and power of attorney. He strengthened me many times to remain true to my sacred promise I'd made to keep her on life support and get her the best medical care I could. He caused me to trust Him for He alone holds the power of life and death.

Though this broke my heart, I felt peace in the end that I did what I had to. God guided me over and over again on medical decisions and brought mom through each crisis to the amazement of the doctors. Though most all of them pressured me to pull the plug, some respected me in the end for refusing to. The Lord was glorified in the process.

It was the hardest trial I ever had to go through. But God was faithful. And all the while, I was seeking His presence and to please His heart. During this time period, the days turned into weeks turned into months...

And it was like you described it in the post and the words I'd quoted above. My helpless, confused, hungry, repentant heart ever crying out: "God you know."

Wow, what words!

Thanks for such a testimony as to the working of God in your life. Your testimony did strengthen my hope and my faith in God. 

Once as Debp brought forth this “rest” is entered into by experience, our love for God and all others just explodes for we see we are all in need of the exact same thing, and that is more of Christ. 

Blessings for sharing your heart.

Much love in Christ, Not me  

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1