• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hello again DIANE

Tis Kevana again ; felt some empathy with love for you the other day, so I shared from rock bottom the change can be real and I believe permanent..

While it has only been a few months it is, HE is more real than I ever felt and yet I feel that for this to happen I needed to do certain things...

# 1   Had to fully surrender

#2  Clean out my closet so to speak, all of it music taste some, poor choice friends,some shows, venues, talk, etc

#3 But most important was to wait on the Holy Spirit and even as a born again person, I personally cant imagine how hard it would be to succeed when not filled with

HIS HOLY SPIRIT as I have so few believing friends at the mo,

I pray you find this relationship with him,one available to all of his children as his promise.

kev

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, diane32 said:

I don't know but probably because of pride...so many things have happened and sometimes it feels easier not to walk with God as terrible as that is and I know it is...my heart is broken and I know the only one who can fix it is God...Im the one who made myself end up here and I hope I will turn back to God again..

What is stopping you from turning back to God now?  

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

2 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

I agree.   Take 1 John 1:9 to heart and receive your forgiveness and cleansing right now.   "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 7/16/2019 at 10:04 AM, Firm Foundation said:

I am in love with someone who isnt a Christian and not only that but he's not divorced either ?  I believe God can and will restore their marriage but leaving him seems impossible...Ive known him a very long time and I've never met anyone like him...I know I have to let him go and let God work in all our lives but it's so difficult...A Christian friend called to see me yesterday and gave me a word from God about the parting of the red sea. God can do a miracle I know He can but I still haven't let go ?

• Praying! 4

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  2

22 minutes ago, diane32 said:

I am in love with someone who isnt a Christian and not only that but he's not divorced either ?  I believe God can and will restore their marriage but leaving him seems impossible...Ive known him a very long time and I've never met anyone like him...I know I have to let him go and let God work in all our lives but it's so difficult...A Christian friend called to see me yesterday and gave me a word from God about the parting of the red sea. God can do a miracle I know He can but I still haven't let go ?

If you make up your mind to do the right thing and leave the adulterous relationship, God has something better for you.  Trust him.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 7/15/2019 at 5:28 AM, diane32 said:

I gave my life to God 11 years ago this August, praise God for His mercy! I have fallen away quite a few times but always came back stronger in the Lord and in the power of His might! Today I am not walking with the Lord as I should be and just wondered if anyone here ever fell away from God for a long time and then turned back? And did other believers judge you or did they love you? Did your brothers and sisters help draw you back or did they push you away further? 

Welcome Diane,

Thanks for sharing your story. Glad you reached out to us for fellowship, wisdom, and hugs. 

As for me, you asked if others ever walked away from God for a time.....well, here goes....

I became born again around age 27 and I am 66 now. I don’t recall ever walking away or backing sliding like you mentioned...praise God! I won’t go into it, but I was quite a sinner and when Jesus took all of my bad decisions, vices, and mess with Him to the cross, He lifted a great burden and an equally great amount of guilt. 

Im freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now!  For that, I am soooooooooooo grateful.......I don’t see how I will ever forget that moment I cried in my bedroom asking Him into my life and to save a wretched sinner like me. He did it instantly and very convincingly. Thank you, Lord.  So, what is my point?  When I do have a weak moment I think about what He endured to give me hope....ETERNAL HOPE! His blood reminds me of how blessed I am....that knowledge lifts me back up! Sorry for rambling....I’m Italian...it’s in my genes....

Love you, spock

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

13 hours ago, diane32 said:

“YOUR WALKING PAPERS”

And you don’t even need a Sheriff to deliver them to this dude....

You can do it, Sis.....I believe in you!  

Just Do It! 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

9 hours ago, Spock said:

“YOUR WALKING PAPERS”

And you don’t even need a Sheriff to deliver them to this dude....

You can do it, Sis.....I believe in you!  

Just Do It! 

Amen.   Diane, don't waste any more time with that guy.   If he cheats on his wife, he will do the same to you.   Why don't you try to meet some nice Christian guys?   Perhaps that will lead into a real, godly relationship and marriage?

• Thumbs Up 3

His marriage is over and has been for a long time...his wife never showed affection most of it and he found that difficult he wanted to leave years ago but didn't have the courage but he prayed and God gave him the strength to leave (but we believe now that it wasnt a long term break up)...he is a brilliant father and one of the nicest people I ever met...my own sons father couldnt care less about my kids but he is different...we both prayed and asked God to show him if he wants to restore their marriage and God told him that He does...so we have ended our relationship...he doesn't feel like he wants to go back to his wife but he knows that what God says is best in the long run...I will meet someone at the right time but for now I pray I can turn bk to God with all my heart cos that's the most important thing...once again thank you all for you words of wisdom, encouragment and support xxx

• Praying! 1

His everyone...just wanted to let you know I asked God to forgive me and I've turned back to Him...It's hard to believe that we can be forgiven every sin we commit! What a loving merciful gracious God we serve! Thank you ?