• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Too much spec supported by too few scriptures, on all sides.

Rev. 17:3 And on her forehead a name was written: (A) MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH....

17:18 “And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.

So the Harlot is certainly a city, which cannot be Jerusalem, because no prophecy proclaims the utter destruction of Jerusalem. But it is a city closely associated with the original Babylon, the origin of all post-Flood idolatry. (Which rules out Islam's Mecca.) That mystery religion certainly did find its way to Rome, however, and was headed by the Pontifex Maximus even before the time of Jesus. As well as afterwards.

Harlots of old had their name placed on their head with a headband, or tattooed, it was meant to identify them to their customers. This Harlot has FOUR names on her head, all meant to identify her, Mystery {Well verse 7 says the Angel is going to explain the Mysteries unto us, and he does}, then we get BABYLON THE GREAT, Mother of Harlots and finally Abominations of the Earth. These Describe who she is. Mystic or Mystery Religions that went underground for many years, afraid to operate in the open. Babylon the Great IS THAT CITY SHE SAW !! in the vision, which only lasts 4 verses from 3-6, John saw Babylon the Great on her forehead, of course, thus the two are noted as the Zenith of False god worship, Babylon and her False Religions are noted worldwide to this day. They were birthed by Semiramis, thus the Mother of Harlot moniker, she married her own son Nimrod, and supposedly had a virgin birth, from the sun god !! Then finally, the Abomination descriptor describes how God of course feels about all False Religions, He detests them, because He is a jealous God.

THAT CITY was a Nametag on her head, just like the other three descriptors on her head. 

3 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Rev. 17:8 “The beast that you saw was, and is not [present], and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Rev. 9:1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit...

So the Beast is currently NOT present on the earth; only the current ruling head of the Beast is present (the 6th/Roman or 7th head, depending on your viewpoint). The Beast isn't orchestrating anything as yet; only his spiritual progeny is. And Satan has authority over that one.

This is somewhat true, but the Beast comes to power BEFORE Apollyon is released in Rev. 9:1, and Satan is in Heaven as we speak/chat. Each chapter describes a different Beast. Rev. 12 has the Crowns on the Heads thus its the Dragon/Satan.....Rev. 13 has the Crowns on the 10 Horns/Kings, thus we know he is the Anti-Christ/Beast...............Rev. 17 has NO CROWNS, thus he is a Demon that WAS over the Mediterranean Sea Region/Israel from Egypt to Rome, whom God then placed in the bottomless pit during the Church Age {the gates of Hell can't prevail against the Church}, thus he WAS NOT...........But he is not dead, he's in the pit and will be freed at the 1st Woe, thus he YET IS. 

Three different Beasts with Power over the Region, Satan is of course over the Whole Earth, Demons are placed over Regions....SEE Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

So all three can be over an area at ONE TIME....Satan....Apollyon and the Anti-Christ whom they place in power or give is seat of power unto him.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

32 minutes ago, George said:

But you ignore the others involved .. you clearly said -- I only see the "Jewish" hand at work ... but it's truly the hand of the enemy!  And his puppets are hardly isolated to Jews only!  You can easily see the hand of the enemy at work in EVERY aspect of life ... :)  This is what I'm pointing out.  

The political scene in America ... there's never been a Jewish president.  In fact, every president has declared himself to be a Christian ... even if their lives didn't indicate such a true belief.  :)

Never mind.  Have a great day.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

20 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

the Beast comes to power BEFORE Apollyon is released in Rev. 9:1

You have no biblical scripture to support this.

21 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Rev. 17 has NO CROWNS, thus he is a Demon that WAS over the Mediterranean Sea Region/Israel from Egypt to Rome, whom God then placed in the bottomless pit during the Church Age {the gates of Hell can't prevail against the Church}, thus he WAS NOT...........But he is not dead, hes in the pit and will be freed at the 1st Woe, thus he YET IS. 

You have no biblical scripture to support this.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

I just see a  need for balance and understanding our enemy is not flesh and  blood is  part of it.  Those same "Jewish" influences that NEED their actions and choices exposed are also very focused on getting the rest of the world to HATE Jews ....by their actions.

We need to understand satan's minions are across the board, every single race, creed, color, culture and nationality.   We can't afford to gloss over sin because it's been perpetrated by someone bearing a Jewish sounding name, nor can we righteously ascribe the sins of  some to a whole nation...whom God has blessed.  

The devil IS going after real Jews in  our  day and we SURE better not be contributing to  that.  Anti-semitism is on the rise and it will get worse.  We need to be very circumspect and clearly explain who we're speaking of and who the enemy is.

This one world control system being established before our eyes  is not a 'Jewish conspiracy' ....it's satanic.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

I pray for the  peace of Jerusalem, and  take great  care with the words I  choose to apply to  any attempt to burden myself with her ...we have been warned...we better be picking up HIS burden for Jerusalem, because any other invites problems...with from  Him.

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Jostler said:

I just see a  need for balance and understanding our enemy is not flesh and  blood is  part of it.  Those same "Jewish" influences that NEED their actions and choices exposed are also very focused on getting the rest of the world to HATE Jews ....by their actions.

We need to understand satan's minions are across the board, every single race, creed, color, culture and nationality.   We can't afford to gloss over sin because it's been perpetrated by someone bearing a Jewish sounding name, nor can we righteously ascribe the sins of  some to a whole nation...whom God has blessed.  

The devil IS going after real Jews in  our  day and we SURE better not be contributing to  that.  Anti-semitism is on the rise and it will get worse.  We need to be very circumspect and clearly explain who we're speaking of and who the enemy is.

This one world control system being established before our eyes  is not a 'Jewish conspiracy' ....it's satanic.

I pray for the  peace of Jerusalem, and  take great  care with the words I  choose to apply to  any attempt to burden myself with her ...we have been warned...we better be picking up HIS burden for Jerusalem, because any other invites problems...with from  Him.

Yeah, I could have done a better job explaining where I was coming from so as to minimize the misunderstanding.  Hope this helps:

1. The beast and his ten horns are making the push toward globalism which will ultimately enthrone the man of sin.  These globalists use their influence to push that agenda.  I don't know who these people are, whether they are Jews or not.  I expect that some of them may be.
  2. The harlot rides that beast.  She doesn't control the beast because at some point the beast turns on her.  She piggy-backs her agenda on that of the globalist beast.  Given the events of the past several decades and recent revelations, it's becoming clear (to me anyway) that the activities of the harlot fit the activities of those Jews who worship at the synagogue of Satan (Rev 2:9,3:9) a small but influential group.  Again, I don't know who they all are but it's not representative of the Jews as a whole.
  3. The harlot has been unduly influencing the policies and opinions in the US (and elsewhere) for quite a while.  Only recently has it come to light the nefarious means by which that has been accomplished.  The US appears to be the harlot's last stronghold and what we see playing out in American politics is the beast beginning to turn on the harlot.  The globalist's agenda will come to fruition with the destruction of the harlot.  Whether that is a reference to New York City alone or is broader in scope is yet to be seen.

7 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Yeah, I could have done a better job explaining where I was coming from so as to minimize the misunderstanding. 

It was instructive, though, the assumptions that were made.