Last Daze

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

Based on how I understand prophecy and the things which I've observed recently, the beast is starting to turn on the harlot.  The harlot has been riding the beast for decades because of their common agenda, however, it appears that now the beast's goals and the harlot's goals are at odds with each other and we see this playing out in American politics.  The beast and his ten horns will ultimately destroy the harlot as per Revelation 17:15-18.

This has nothing to do with Democrats vs. Republicans.  Anymore, those labels only serve to give the American people the illusion of choice.  What's really going on in America these days is the result of the struggle between the beast and his ten horns (the globalist agenda)  and the harlot (the Jewish agenda).  The goal of the globalist agenda is to enthrone the man of sin and destroy natural Israel and her spiritual offspring per Revelation 12:13-17.  The goal of the Jewish agenda is to influence global events in such a way that they are favorable to Israel.

Recent events have brought to light some of the nefarious methods used by Jewish money to unduly influence opinion and policy in America primarily.  I assume that this is the results of the globalists effort to expose the "covert ops" of the harlot in preparation of her demise.  I expect that such will continue and that it will become more apparent as to what's really taking place.  At some point, the globalists will do away with the current order and establish their new order.  At that time, the harlot, that city associated with the nefarious influence of Jewish money, will be destroyed.  Then, the globalist agenda begins to quickly accelerate.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Based on how I understand prophecy and the things which I've observed recently, the beast is starting to turn on the harlot.  The harlot has been riding the beast for decades because of their common agenda, however, it appears that now the beast's goals and the harlot's goals are at odds with each other and we see this playing out in American politics.  The beast and his ten horns will ultimately destroy the harlot as per Revelation 17:15-18.

This has nothing to do with Democrats vs. Republicans.  Anymore, those labels only serve to give the American people the illusion of choice.  What's really going on in America these days is the result of the struggle between the beast and his ten horns (the globalist agenda)  and the harlot (the Jewish agenda).  The goal of the globalist agenda is to enthrone the man of sin and destroy natural Israel and her spiritual offspring per Revelation 12:13-17.  The goal of the Jewish agenda is to influence global events in such a way that they are favorable to Israel.

Recent events have brought to light some of the nefarious methods used by Jewish money to unduly influence opinion and policy in America primarily.  I assume that this is the results of the globalists effort to expose the "covert ops" of the harlot in preparation of her demise.  I expect that such will continue and that it will become more apparent as to what's really taking place.  At some point, the globalists will do away with the current order and establish their new order.  At that time, the harlot, that city associated with the nefarious influence of Jewish money, will be destroyed.  Then, the globalist agenda begins to quickly accelerate.

You do not see the book of Revelation as I do. It would be a frustrating experience for you and for me to debate this topic. 

24 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

This post has hints of Antisemitism. "nefarious influence of Jewish money..."

Playing the anti-semitism card at the slightest whiff of pointing out the ungodly behavior of some Jews shows the depth of influence that nefarious Jewish money has.  It's like a conditioned response.  Do you promote the ungodly behavior of the likes of Weinstein or Epstein?  Or would you consider that to be nefarious influence of Jewish money?

Not all Jewish money is used for nefarious purposes but it's becoming clearer that the rot runs deep and wide.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

You do not see the book of Revelation as I do. It would be a frustrating experience for you and for me to debate this topic. 

Yeah, I posted this for those willing to consider it.  Wasn't trying to build a consensus.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wasn’t playing any card. Just because the super rich globalists happen to be Jewish, that doesn’t make their money Jewish or have anything to do with Judaism.

• Loved it! 1

2 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

Wasn’t playing any card. Just because the super rich globalists happen to be Jewish, that doesn’t make their money Jewish or have anything to do with Judaism.

I think the truth of the matter will be exposed in the near future.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The USA has more billionaires than the rest of the globe combined and those of the US that are Jewish are only 24%

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

The reality is that the globalists are truly at work ... but I wouldn't conclude them to be "exclusively" Jewish as you suppose.  The reality is that when studying "Freemasonry" you'll realize that they created a "society" that allows for many different beliefs ... to advance their causes. 

So many of the Freemasons are Jewish ... and you can see freemasonry all throughout Israel -- just as you see it clearly in the United States.  But to exclusively say it's entirely Jewish .... is the error.  

Just do a little research at the Israeli Supreme Court building.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, George said:

The reality is that the globalists are truly at work ... but I wouldn't conclude them to be "exclusively" Jewish as you suppose. 

That's not what I suppose.