Last Daze

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

Food for thought: Not a single person figured out the prophesies regarding Jesus' first coming until AFTER it happened. Fortunately, their knowledge of the Septuagint allowed them to correctly interpret what had happened. 

I see end times prophesy the same way. We should study it so that after it happens, we'll be able to interpret what happened. And I have little doubt that not a single person would have gotten it right BEFORE it happens.

But I have to admit the first "Left Behind" movie was better than I expected for an end of the world science fiction movie.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

I think i understand what  Last Daze is trying  to say.   I sometimes think there is a kind of  blindness that causes some to "overlook" the sins and actions of anything "jewish" out of a false belief that doing so is cursing Abraham's seed. 

I try to avoid laying ANY sin at the feet of ANY race or color, but the fact is, as the Bible warns, there are those  who say they  are Jews but are not. 

I know what God has planned for His people and I bless them, and look forward to  what He is going to do to restore them, knowing that the Body  is not  going to be complete and walking in the fullness of His intention until they  are restored to  Him.

I question whether the most influential "Jewish" names such  as Rothschild are Jewish at  all.  They and those they've surrounded themselves with  have  been the  greatest enemy  of God's plan for His people of any.

If Jesus saw fit to  warn us of  the  presence of those who  "say  they  are  Jews and are not", directly  tying this  deception to satan and his plans,  it's probably  a reality yet today.  I  seriously doubt satan gave up his  plans to  infiltrate Israel back in John's day.

“I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

“Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

We don't bless His people by giving their  blessing  to those  who hate them  and are intent  on their destruction.  Satan's plans  to infiltrate got put in motion at least as far back  as the Babylonian captivity when he began mixing elements  of the old mystery  religions into Judaism and perverting it into the  Talmudic/Kabbalistic perversion that is nothing more than  a magick, sorcery and satan worship.

I think there's going to be some real surprise on the  faces of  many  Christians when He begins to reveal just how deeply satan has infiltrated what  we call the "church" too.

God  hates the Harlot, and she  is doomed to destruction, by  HIM.  We have a lot of historical examples of how He will use satan's own efforts to end up  accomplishing God's will....and this one is no different.   It is  the ten kings who support the eventual revealing  of the  beast who destroy the Harlot, and He's quite content to  let them.

Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues.  And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.  For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled."

"Her" judgement is near.

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

timely warning...we should be taking it seriously.

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

53 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I think there's going to be some real surprise on the  faces of  many  Christians when He begins to reveal just how deeply satan has infiltrated what  we call the "church" too.

God  hates the Harlot, and she  is doomed to destruction, by  HIM.  We have a lot of historical examples of how He will use satan's own efforts to end up  accomplishing God's will....and this one is no different.   It is  the ten kings who support the eventual revealing  of the  beast who destroy the Harlot, and He's quite content to  let them.

Amen!

Satan Always fights from two towers, Lawlessness, which is overt and obvious and legalism which is covert and within the religious system. The Legalist will come along side of you and fight the battle against the Lawlessness tower, so as to gain your trust, and then when Your trust is gained they will introduce you to their heresy. Talmudic Judaism is an example of this from the past, and we must heed the warnings that this not happen in the church again. But as is so frequently the case We forget history and then repeat history over and over again. How could the church fail so bad that she becomes a Harlot? The answer is above. 

The Jewish People are the Apple of God's eye, But those who say they are Jews but are not are introducing the law that will lead to the Persecution of the saints, And they are the 7 Noahide Laws. These laws are already enacted in the U.S. and have been since 1991, though they are not enforced YET. Any one who Proclaims Jesus is the Lord is already guilty of violating these laws and is sentenced to death by beheading. I KNOW, this is just a conspiracy theory... But, This could well be the Mark of the beast. The apostate church, and the false messiah, The woman riding the beast.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066

On 7/15/2019 at 10:00 AM, Last Daze said:

Based on how I understand prophecy and the things which I've observed recently, the beast is starting to turn on the harlot.  The harlot has been riding the beast for decades because of their common agenda, however, it appears that now the beast's goals and the harlot's goals are at odds with each other and we see this playing out in American politics.  The beast and his ten horns will ultimately destroy the harlot as per Revelation 17:15-18.

This has nothing to do with Democrats vs. Republicans.  Anymore, those labels only serve to give the American people the illusion of choice.  What's really going on in America these days is the result of the struggle between the beast and his ten horns (the globalist agenda)  and the harlot (the Jewish agenda).  The goal of the globalist agenda is to enthrone the man of sin and destroy natural Israel and her spiritual offspring per Revelation 12:13-17.  The goal of the Jewish agenda is to influence global events in such a way that they are favorable to Israel.

Recent events have brought to light some of the nefarious methods used by Jewish money to unduly influence opinion and policy in America primarily.  I assume that this is the results of the globalists effort to expose the "covert ops" of the harlot in preparation of her demise.  I expect that such will continue and that it will become more apparent as to what's really taking place.  At some point, the globalists will do away with the current order and establish their new order.  At that time, the harlot, that city associated with the nefarious influence of Jewish money, will be destroyed.  Then, the globalist agenda begins to quickly accelerate.

Wow, instead of following the clues, you insert the two players then orchestrate the play. I don't get it, that's like a detective picking out the guilty parties, then telling us how they did it.

The Harlot RIDES the Beast. Why can't people see what this is ? Take God and what He is most involved with us in, and then THINK THE OPPOSITE !! 

Governance and Religious Worship or the Beast and the Harlot that rides him. God is not going to burn Jerusalem where Jesus is going to reign for 1000 years. A City can't be the Harlot, and the people {1/3} Repent !! The Harlot is all the False Religions of ALL TIME and the worshipping of them by men. She gets Destroyed by the 10 Kings, so what makes sense ? The Beast wants to be worshipped as the ONLY GOD !! That can not happen with Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc. all religions around, it can only be accomplished by destroying the worlds other religions. We can't even get Baptists and Methodists to agree on anything, no one thinking logically {and Satan is brilliant}, would try to bring all the religions together under one umbrella. Hes going to take them all out, and then appoint a Beast over Religion {False Prophet} to task the minions around the world. See Rev. 17:17, it says God placed it in their hearts to do His will....just like Pharaoh. God judges these False Religions, but He uses the Beasts Kings to do His will. 

Then at vial number 7, God/Jesus judges the Anti-Christ/Beast Governance and his Religious Beast. 

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

36 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Wow, instead of following the clues, you inert the two players then orchestrate the play. I don't get it, that's like a detective picking out the guilty parties, then telling us how they did it.

The Harlot RIDES the Beast. Why can't people see what this is ? Take God and what He is most involved with us in, and then THINK THE OPPOSITE !! 

Governance and Religious Worship or the Beast and the Harlot that rides him. God is not going to burn Jerusalem where Jesus is going to reign for 1000 years. A City can't be the Harlot, and the people {1/3} Repent !! The Harlot is all the False Religions of ALL TIME and the worshipping of them by men. She gets Destroyed by the 10 Kings, so what makes sense ? The Beast wants to be worshipped as the ONLY GOD !! That can not happen with Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc. all religions around, it can only be accomplished by destroying the worlds other religions. We can't even get Baptists and Methodists to agree on anything, no one thinking logically {and Satan is brilliant}, would try to bring all the religions together under one umbrella. Hes going to take them all out, and then appoint a Beast over Religion {False Prophet} to task the minions around the world. See Rev. 17:17, it says God placed it in their hearts to do His will....just like Pharaoh. God judges these False Religions, but He uses the Beasts Kings to do His will. 

Then at vial number 7, God/Jesus judges the Anti-Christ/Beast Governance and his Religious Beast. 

Hopefully at some point you'll see what's really going on.  No one said anything about Jerusalem.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Too much spec supported by too few scriptures, on all sides.

Rev. 17:3 And on her forehead a name was written: (A) MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH....

17:18 “And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.

So the Harlot is certainly a city, which cannot be Jerusalem, because no prophecy proclaims the utter destruction of Jerusalem. But it is a city closely associated with the original Babylon, the origin of all post-Flood idolatry. (Which rules out Islam's Mecca.) That mystery religion certainly did find its way to Rome, however, and was headed by the Pontifex Maximus even before the time of Jesus. As well as afterwards.

Rev. 17:8 “The beast that you saw was, and is not [present], and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Rev. 9:1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit...

So the Beast is currently NOT present on the earth; only the current ruling head of the Beast is present (the 6th/Roman or 7th head, depending on your viewpoint). The Beast isn't orchestrating anything as yet; only his spiritual progeny is. And Satan has authority over that one.

Rev. 13:1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 ... The dragon [Satan] gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.

These things are yet to come, after the 6th Seal Rapture and the immediately-following era of the Wrath of God.

Edited by WilliamL

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

6 hours ago, Last Daze said:

That's not what I suppose.

... some of the most freemasons were hugely anti-Semitic.  Off the top of my head ... Henry Ford was a huge anti-Semite who was a free mason.   It's been said Napoleon, many of the kings of England, Churchill, Mandela ... were all masons.  Hardly Jewish in that bunch ... but hugely influential in changing world history!   When looking into the order of Freemasonry ... it's a collection of every kind of religion ... and hardly exclusively Jewish by any means.   Be careful not to sow a heart of "antisemitism" and lose the fact that God is going to redeem the Jewish people as well!  :)  You can get so far down this road ... and miss the point of our existence ... to see the salvation of the world ... to the Jew first .. and also to the Greek.  :)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

Not antisemitic at all.  Just pointing out what I see finally being exposed in the political scene here. 

I'm certain that you don't approve of those Jews who worship at the synagogue of Satan.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

Hopefully at some point you'll see what's really going on.  No one said anything about Jerusalem.

Its irrelevant if you see it as Jerusalem or WHATEVER CITY....you seemed to point to the Jews and their influence on a city !! SEE BELOW...From your OP.

"At that time, the harlot, that city associated with the nefarious influence of Jewish money, will be destroyed.  Then, the globalist agenda begins to quickly accelerate."

But of course my post shows its not a City, so any city you want to insert into the blank space, the same logic applies.

The Harlot is Islam and all False Religions combined. It's not the Jews per se. Some can be a part of it, just like some Christian Orgs. can be a part of it, and many false deities etc. etc. Hitler preached Jew hate and incited them to get the "Jewish money men", of course that is just a false dichotomy in general. 

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

10 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Not antisemitic at all.  Just pointing out what I see finally being exposed in the political scene here. 

But you ignore the others involved .. you clearly said -- I only see the "Jewish" hand at work ... but it's truly the hand of the enemy!  And his puppets are hardly isolated to Jews only!  You can easily see the hand of the enemy at work in EVERY aspect of life ... :)  This is what I'm pointing out.  

The political scene in America ... there's never been a Jewish president.  In fact, every president has declared himself to be a Christian ... even if their lives didn't indicate such a true belief.  :)

• Loved it! 1