Someone said im going to hell

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Ok so i was scrolling through the youtube comments and i saw a comment and it said "we're all going to hell" will that send me to hell?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

27 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

Ok so i was scrolling through the youtube comments and i saw a comment and it said "we're all going to hell" will that send me to hell?

In Christianity only those who are Christian get to go to heaven.

Everyone who is not a Christian will go to hell.

May I suggest two things.

1. that you read Jogn ch 3 verses 16-18

2. That you start attending church each week and talk to the minister about his sermons.

Al;so if you do not understand Christianity stop looking at utube clips about christianity instead read blogs l;ike coldcasechristianity where you will get accurate information instead of the half truths and lies you currently get from utube.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

32 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

How do they know you are going to hell are they God? No, that will not send you to hell. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

4 hours ago, 4everyume said:

If you have asked for forgiveness and are trusting (having faith) in Christ as your Savior, you are not going to hell.

If you want to listen to a good pastor on YouTube, check out Dr. David Jeremiah, Turning Point Ministry.   Or maybe look for him on TV.   He is easy to understand, I think you would like him.

But do try to find a good church, too.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

How do they know you are going to hell are they God? No, that will not send you to hell. 

1 Tim 2:5

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
KJV

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, 4everyume said:

what will send you to hell is rejecting Jesus as your Lord....    not seeing the comments you are speaking of I don't know if all those people will go to hell.  I have seen video's where the people commenting on them may well all go to hell...   LoL.....     but you reading through them is not going to have an effect on where you spend eternity.

I might suggest that you find a good Bible on line and spend some time reading or listening to it so you can understand for yourself what it takes to stay away from hell.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, 4everyume said:

Meh. First of all, it's too cold in winter and It's also not worth the drive...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Michigan

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, 4everyume said:

I've been arguing politics on the internet since 1997. I've been called all sorts of names and have all sorts of threats levied against me. Frankly, I wear it as a badge of honor. i.e. "Judge a man by the enemies he makes." 

The word, "hell" is a made up word. And Christianity is not about where you go when your body dies. It's not about geography. It is about condition, both now and for the age(s) to come. And that condition depends on whether or not you BELIEVE that Jesus saved you from death. And by "you", I don't mean the bag of meat (also called the "natural man") you occupy now. I mean the person that occupies it. "You". 

Here is a really good rundown from scripture. I call it the "goldilocks" version. Not to complex, and not too simple, but it covers all the bases.

http://www.jewishnotgreek.com/

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

14 hours ago, 4everyume said:

I believe you will all find hell is the consequence of our sin. For instance, if I rob a bank, I will probably wind up in prison. It's easy to stay out of hell - just repent of our sin. Well, not always easy, but the path is clear.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Normally, when you see comments like that on Youtube, it's meant in a joking way towards something inappropriate in the video. Like perhaps say that the video is a man holding a hotdog as if it were his private, and he goes out in public and says stupid things to make the viewers laugh. It wouldn't be unseemly for "we're all going to hell" to be in the comment section - referencing both that it is inappropriate and that the viewer is laughing.

If you worry so about going to hell, think of it as keeping your eye on the battle, not on the horizon. You have things you must deal with at the moment, things to be learned or things to be repented of. If you focus on learning and turning away from evil, then have faith that your commanding officer (the Lord) will guide you well and strengthen your arm in adversity.