ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

Ok so I did promise to write this up when I got home. 

It is around 1030 pm and 100 degrees outside. 

I gave some thought to my answer while reading all of your responses. I hadnt considered every day living as He wishes us to to be a form of worship. I thought that was more of a savory sacrifice as it says in

Rom 12:1  I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

But perhaps it is, as the nasb says ...

Rom 12:1  Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.

So I suppose it is a form of worship. Check, I try and do this. 

During this past year, while battling cancer, I have had chemo fog ... which doesnt go away right away ... so my ability to concentrate has been marginal. My ability to comprehend during chemo was even worse. For awhile I didnt trust my driving lol. I did not read the bible as I would have liked to, studying it in depth. I prayed but not as focused as I would have liked. 

(True confessions of jadey? lol)

I try and make it a point daily just to praise and thank Him in prayer without any requests. I do not want to be someone who only turns to Him in prayer when I need something. I try and put Him first in everything I do. To have a heart like david had, where all I want is do what pleases Him. (Sigh but I stumble a lot.) I listen/sing to Messianic music. For a few months before cancer, and finally again in april, I wrote poems, praises. Before chemo ruined my fingers, I was learning to play the harp. I played kadosh with my practices, as a finale to each of my practice sessions. Hopefully I can play again when the nails grow back in properly.

Is it enough? I dont know. I think the important thing for me is to have a humble heart directed to Him constantly.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

This is the first poem I wrote after my chemo fog began to lift. I wrote it in a few minutes after church service one night, scribbling it on a napkin in the car.

A Call to Worship

You oh Lord deserve all honor and praise
It is a joy to worship You
To openly praise You
To voice our delight in You

You oh Lord deserve all worship
We bow before Your altar
Our voices rise in adoration
Our song as sweet incense before Your throne

You oh Lord deserve all sacrifice
Our lives belong to You
Heart mind soul and strength
Given to You each day

You oh Lord deserve all glory
That You so loved the world
With Your Right Hand You redeemed us
And made us Your children

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

Lol too many doctor appts this week and its been too hot to even remember my name -- 115 degrees. Currently sitting in the car waiting for hubby to get his prescriptions. I will post when i get home.

Sure, no problem. I did catch the weather report of the high intensity heat wave in your area. Looking forward to your response, as you regain composure. Try and keep cool thoughts - turn up the AC too. God bless! 

P.S. Oops! :b: I see you've already posted. My bad! 

Edited by BeauJangles

1 minute ago, BeauJangles said:

Sure, no problem. I did catch the weather report of the high intensity heat wave in your area. Looking forward to your response, as you regain composure. Try and keep cool thoughts - turn up the AC too. God bless!

See above posts. You have a bunch of rambling thoughts of mine to wade through now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pray about all that troubles me. But i begin by thanking Him for all the many blessings He has granted me. 

Each day in thought, word and deed i ask Him for guidance and protection. 

Prayer is just talking to God. I also regularly read hymns and books about scripture. 

47 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

This is the first poem I wrote after my chemo fog began to lift. I wrote it in a few minutes after church service one night, scribbling it on a napkin in the car.

A Call to Worship

To openly praise You

We bow before Your altar

Our lives belong to You
Given to You each day

That is so beautiful. It came straight inspired by your heart, influenced by the Holy Spirit. 

48 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

A Call to Worship

To openly praise You

We bow before Your altar

Our lives belong to You
Given to You each day

How are you now? I'm sorry you are suffering from such ill health. 

11 minutes ago, Melinda12 said:

How are you now? I'm sorry you are suffering from such ill health. 

Im still getting immunotherapy infusions. I have some neuropathy in my hands and feet from the chemo. I also got a rotator cuff injury which requires physical therapy. I was diagnosed monday with dupuytrens contracture, courtesy of the chemo apparenly.

The Lord showed me the tumor The cancer was caught very early. Few catch it this early. It appears that the chemo killed all of the cancer in the tumor (biopsy after the chemo on the tumor showed it only had scar tissue) so the oncologist and surgeon believe that the cancer is all gone, especially since it never spread. I have the same risk of getting cancer again as any one who never had cancer. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

To worship God means to love people, to love people means to forgive n shares.

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Im still getting immunotherapy infusions. I have some neuropathy in my hands and feet from the chemo. I also got a rotator cuff injury which requires physical therapy. I was diagnosed monday with dupuytrens contracture, courtesy of the chemo apparenly.

The Lord showed me the tumor The cancer was caught very early. Few catch it this early. It appears that the chemo killed all of the cancer in the tumor (biopsy after the chemo on the tumor showed it only had scar tissue) so the oncologist and surgeon believe that the cancer is all gone, especially since it never spread. I have the same risk of getting cancer again as any one who never had cancer. 

I am glad the treatment has worked. Thank the Lord. May you continue to recover your full good health. X