• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,215
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  3

Confess one’s name before the Father and before his angels

The story is told of Alexander the Great. Alexander was one of greatest warrior the world has ever known. By the age of 18, he had already conquered the entire eastern empire. By the time he was 33 years old, the western empire had also fallen into his hands.

In a single military strike against the Persians, Alexander overcame half of their 40,000 Persians army, losing only 110 of his own fighting men.

A powerful warrior, his fame was so widespread and revered that soldiers from all over his empire desired to have some kind of personal acquaintance with him. To know Alexander personally and to earn his recognition was the highest honour a military man can receive. Therefore, on special occasion, Alexander would host ceremonies.

During these ceremonies, he would summon especially brave hardworking soldiers to a giant platform to stand by his side. Then before a large audience of adoring military men, Alexander would give public recognition to these special soldiers who had fought so hard and had gone the extra mile in battle. He would place his arm around these faithful fighters one at a time and would publicly declare: let all the empire know that Alexander is proud to be a brother (comrade) of this soldier.

With this in mind, I believe there would be similar ceremony in heaven, when Jesus the mighty warrior king would summon all his brave hardworking soldiers, those who had gone the extra mile in battle, those who had been faithful to him even unto death. Then he would publically acknowledged each one of them before the Father and before his angels: let all heaven know that I Jesus the faithful witness, the first begotten from the dead  and the ruler over all the kings of the earth is proud to be a comrade of this soldier.

Edited by Steve_S
Removed external link.
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Friend, just to let you know....there is a section for videos near to the bottom of the website.   All videos need to go there as they are viewed by a moderator.:heart:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,215
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, Debp said:

Friend, just to let you know....there is a section for videos near to the bottom of the website.   All videos need to go there as they are viewed by a moderator.:heart:

yes, I have already got everything approved by a moderator. I was told that after it had been approved, I could use the link on my post

• Thumbs Up 1