IGNORED

WorthyNews: House Passes Text Condemning Trump’s 'Racist Comments'; Democrat Pushes For Impeachment

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,078
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - The Democratic majority in the House of Representatives, joined by four Republicans and an independent, voted Tuesday to condemn President Trump for comments about Democratic congresswomen which the resolution described as “racist.”

The resolution passed 240-187, with no Democrat voting “nay.” The four Republicans to vote in favor were Reps. Susan Brooks (Ind.), Brian Fitzpatrick (Pa.), Will Hurd (Texas), and Fred Upton (Mich.), who were joined by Republican-turned-independent Rep. Justin Amash (Mich.). Six Republicans did not vote. [ Source: CNS News (Read More...) ]

The post House Passes Text Condemning Trump’s 'Racist Comments'; Democrat Pushes For Impeachment appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

When havent the democrats been pushing for impeachment?

• Haha 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

43 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

When havent the democrats been pushing for impeachment?

I don't think they even have the votes in the House to impeach much less the Senate to remove him from office.  Actually if Jerome Corsi was being truthful when the Trump Train was started, the military would not let him be removed from office.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

On 7/17/2019 at 4:28 AM, WorthyNewsBot said:

The Democratic majority in the House of Representatives, joined by four Republicans and an independent, voted Tuesday to condemn President Trump for comments about Democratic congresswomen which the resolution described as “racist.”

I realize that most of you on here are just fine with whatever Trump dose. But I must come out and say that what Trump said to these women is unacceptable and uncalled for!   

Trump's words were disgusting! And I can not understand how anyone calling themselves a Christian can be okay with what Trump said about these women serving in our congress! 

I am not going to argue or debate on this issue. If you are someone who is okay with what Trump said, I really have nothing to say to you. Except that you should really examine your heart. 

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

exactly what was said?

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

6 hours ago, Willa said:

exactly what was said?

The President said something like they should go back to their countries if they dislike our country so much.

Nancy Pelosi also spoke out against these four new "progressive" congresswomen....however, the news only jumped on what President Trump said.   Here is what Nancy Pelosi said (excerpt from Vox):

And criticism of them as a group kicked into a higher gear in June after the four broke with Pelosi and the rest of their party to vote against a bill providing $4.5 billion in border funding.

Pelosi had cast the bill as the best way to improve conditions for children and other migrants at the border. But opponents on the left argued that giving the administration more money for the border would make the problems worse. “Throwing more money at the very organizations committing human rights abuses — and the very Administration directing these human rights abuses — is not a solution,” Omar said.

Then in early July, Pelosi called out the four to Dowd in the Times for voting against “our bill.” “All these people have their public whatever and their Twitter world,” Pelosi told Dowd. “But they didn’t have any following. They’re four people and that’s how many votes they got.”

In her column, Dowd referred to “the Squad, as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts are known.”

Note by Debp: I watched CBS News the other night.   They were at a border camp in Texas with the acting head of Homeland Security.   He said the reason the camps were so overcrowded was because funding hadn't been approved by Congress.   I think he said some funding went through now so they will now open more facilities.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  893
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Willa said:

exactly what was said?

hi

Not sure if this will help or not.. but I came across this news article online

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-racist-tweets-progressive-democratic-congresswomen-go-back-to-countries-nancy-pelosi-slam-president/

1 hour ago, Debp said:

The President said something like they should go back to their countries if they dislike our country so much.

hi sis.  I have a question.  Since three of the ladies are born citizens of the Usa.. does that mean they are being told to go back to the Usa?

Sorry no offence intended truly sis.  I am not from the Usa.  But where I live "go back" comment type phrases directed at born citizens of the same country might often be viewed by many as racist or bigoted or prejudiced etc etc.  Is it not also viewed that way in american culture?  Or does "go back" phrase have a different meaning in your country compared to other countries?  Sorry I hope it is ok for me to ask.  To me it is highly highly offensive.  One of the most bigoted or prejudiced etc types of comments in countries such as mine.  So i am surprised more american Christians do not seem to view "go back" type comments the same way (if I am not mistaken).  And I am wondering why?  It is so hard to try to understand .

Thanks.  And truly not meaning any offence.  Thank you.

Edited by just_abc

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think we are changing the meaning of the word Racist from it's original meaning. What the president wrote and has since not changed his mind was not about what race people were, but their policy beliefs....    By throwing the Race card into the disagreement just because they are not of the Caucasian makeup is going to further divide the country.   Using race to get your way in politics will eventually tear our country apart and should not be tolerated.

The president is much smarter than people give him credit for and you can bet that this whole thing is a distraction from the things going on in the background to keep those things from being prominent in the news cycle.  Donald John Trump is not a racist.

I will join LadyKay in not wanting to debate the subject, but did want to express my personal thoughts about what is going on.    And what's going on in the world today is seldom as it seems on the surface.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

1 hour ago, just_abc said:

hi

Not sure if this will help or not.. but I came across this news article online

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-racist-tweets-progressive-democratic-congresswomen-go-back-to-countries-nancy-pelosi-slam-president/

hi sis.  I have a question.  Since three of the ladies are born citizens of the Usa.. does that mean they are being told to go back to the Usa?

Sorry no offence intended truly sis.  I am not from the Usa.  But where I live "go back" comment type phrases directed at born citizens of the same country might often be viewed by many as racist or bigoted or prejudiced etc etc.  Is it not also viewed that way in american culture?  Or does "go back" phrase have a different meaning in your country compared to other countries?  Sorry I hope it is ok for me to ask.  To me it is highly highly offensive.  One of the most bigoted or prejudiced etc types of comments in countries such as mine.  So i am surprised more american Christians do not seem to view "go back" type comments the same way (if I am not mistaken).  And I am wondering why?  It is so hard to try to understand .

Thanks.  And truly not meaning any offence.  Thank you.

When people here complain terribly and always criticize our country, sometimes people say "Well, if you don't like it here, why don't you move to another country?" So I think the President was just expressing that idea.   While only one of these new "progressive"  Congresswomen is foreign born (Somalia), all of us here have other countries in our family trees.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

Sometimes I wish I had another country to go back to. I’m tired of everyone afraid of rayyyyycism. It’s stupid.