• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

The Essence of Rapture

Introduction: Nowadays, the end times are the center of topic wherever we are. Well, the Rapture is real but my question is, what we are doing while we are waiting upon the Lord Jesus Christ?

The Bible Says: 

• Luke 12:40 "Be you therefore ready also: for the Son of man comes at an hour when you think not"
  • Revelation 16:15 "I come as a thief"
  • Revelation 2–3 "He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches"
  • Rev. 18:4  Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
  • Rev 3:20 The Lord clearly prophesied: "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me" 

Matthew 25:1-13 " The Parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins"

“Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom [a]is coming; go out to meet him!’ Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut. 11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ 12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’ 13 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour [b]in which the Son of Man is coming.

My Insights:  

•  We as Church, are we ready to meet the Bride groom?
  •  Do we have enough oil for the lamp?
  •  Are we living in Holiness? Romans 14:17 17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
  •  Does our Soulish area (Mind, Will & Emotions) well feed  by the Word of God?
  •  Can we visualize ourselves where we are on these 3 kinds of water: Are we Hot, Cold or Lukewarm to our Lord Jesus Christ? If  Hot & Cold are genuinely in good conditions and both are useful.
  • But what about The Lukewarm – Revelation 3:15–16 15 “‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. sWould that you were either cold or hot! 16 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, will I spit you out of my mouth.

Conclusion: Remember the 7 Years Tribulation is not for the “Church or Believers of Jesus Christ” if our goal is to be like the 5 Wise Virgins that mentioned on the parable.

Stay Blessed,

Refresher

• Thumbs Up 3

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 7/17/2019 at 10:36 PM, Refresher said:

The Essence of Rapture

Introduction: Nowadays, the end times are the center of topic wherever we are. Well, the Rapture is real but my question is, what we are doing while we are waiting upon the Lord Jesus Christ?

The Bible Says: 

• Luke 12:40 "Be you therefore ready also: for the Son of man comes at an hour when you think not"
  • Revelation 2–3 "He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches"
  • Rev. 18:4  Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
  • Rev 3:20 The Lord clearly prophesied: "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me" 

“Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom [a]is coming; go out to meet him!’ Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut. 11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ 12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’ 13 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour [b]in which the Son of Man is coming.

My Insights:  

•  Are we living in Holiness? Romans 14:17 17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
  •  Can we visualize ourselves where we are on these 3 kinds of water: Are we Hot, Cold or Lukewarm to our Lord Jesus Christ? If  Hot & Cold are genuinely in good conditions and both are useful.
  • But what about The Lukewarm – Revelation 3:15–16 15 “‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. sWould that you were either cold or hot! 16 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, will I spit you out of my mouth.

Conclusion: Remember the 7 Years Tribulation is not for the “Church or Believers of Jesus Christ” if our goal is to be like the 5 Wise Virgins that mentioned on the parable.

Stay Blessed,

Refresher

i agree and most of the church have trouble with the sheer fundamentals of the faith, like i said about the crop, it is still very young and not yet ripe and some of it has ungrown.  pray for the crop to be ready for the reaper when he comes

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member

10 hours ago, nobleseed said:

Amen Noble...the church must be ready just like a crop...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,129
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:06 PM, Refresher said:

The Essence of Rapture

The Bible Says: 

My Insights:  

Stay Blessed,

Refresher

Hi Refresher,

Pleased to meet you and discuss this most important topic. Interesting that you live in Abu Dhabi which we would rend to think as a Muslin country. I have seen pictures of it and it looks very modern with amazing buildings. Anyway to the discussion.

Luke 12: 40. The Lord while on earth told the people of Israel that He was coming to them as a thief.

Matt. 25: 1 - 13 This is also to the people of Israel.

Rev. 16: 15. This is in the tribulation, (not the Body of Christ).

Rev. 3: 3. The Lord tells the people of Sardis that if they do not watch them He will come to them as a thief.

However the Lord speaks to the Body of Christ, by the Holy Spirit saying -

` But you, brethren are NOT in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are sons of light...` (1 Thess. 5: 4 & 5)

I believe our focus must be on the Lord the Head of the Body and what He is doing.

`...till we all come to the unity of faith and the knowledge of the Son of God to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.` (Eph. 4: 13)

And it is only the Holy Spirit who is doing that. Our responsibility, as you said, is to listen to the Holy Spirit as He grows and matures us individually and as the whole Body of Christ.  

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Refresher,

Pleased to meet you and discuss this most important topic. Interesting that you live in Abu Dhabi which we would rend to think as a Muslin country. I have seen pictures of it and it looks very modern with amazing buildings. Anyway to the discussion.

Luke 12: 40. The Lord while on earth told the people of Israel that He was coming to them as a thief.

Matt. 25: 1 - 13 This is also to the people of Israel.

Rev. 16: 15. This is in the tribulation, (not the Body of Christ).

Rev. 3: 3. The Lord tells the people of Sardis that if they do not watch them He will come to them as a thief.

However the Lord speaks to the Body of Christ, by the Holy Spirit saying -

` But you, brethren are NOT in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are sons of light...` (1 Thess. 5: 4 & 5)

I believe our focus must be on the Lord the Head of the Body and what He is doing.

`...till we all come to the unity of faith and the knowledge of the Son of God to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.` (Eph. 4: 13)

And it is only the Holy Spirit who is doing that. Our responsibility, as you said, is to listen to the Holy Spirit as He grows and matures us individually and as the whole Body of Christ.  

regards, Marilyn.

Glad to meet you as well Marilyn and thank you to your insights. Enjoy the blessings of the Lord.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Switching to magnification 10x 'nerd reading :26: glasses' in order to read the finely printed font. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  64

I really liked your post refresher.  One thing though I am not sure about  Christian's not going through the great tribulation period. God bless u sister.