Will i go to hell from this

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Hi so there is this rapper named lil uzi vert and he has a song called xo tour life and he says all his fans are going to hell for listening to this song and people and him said he put a curse or something on it am i going to hell from this i heard this song like 100 times i need a answer.

35 minutes ago, ravindran said:

A person does not go to hell for listening to a song. Going to hell or heaven is not in the hands of rappers. A person would go to hell only is he/she did not believe in Jesus Christ, the Cross (that He died for our sins) and resurrection.  Any person who believes all this WILL go to heaven. No rapper can stop that.

John 3:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

But like he said he put a curse or something on the song

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

49 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

Hi so there is this rapper named lil uzi vert and he has a song called xo tour life and he says all his fans are going to hell for listening to this song and people and him said he put a curse or something on it am i going to hell from this i heard this song like 100 times i need a answer.

Well if it makes you feel better, pray and denounce it in the Name of the Lord Yeshua.

When I watched part of the Davinci code I took the disc and jumped up and down on it before breaking it in pieces. So sometimes an action will demonstrate your utter loathing for something along with prayers asking forgiveness and also praying for the instigators.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

45 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

But like he said he put a curse or something on the song

He could have also said that he saw a rainbow painted dinosaur walk down the street.  Would you have believed that?

Just toss the cd in the trash and pray to God for guidance in choosing  your listening material.

And if you are not a Christian, please begin reading the Bible and finding other Christians to befriend.

God loves you and desires that you be with him.  It's your choice and he will not force you.  He sent his son, Jesus, to die for your sins.  Confess those sins to God, repent, and accept him and live for him.

Edited by Jayne
  • Thumbs Up 2

31 minutes ago, Jayne said:

He could have also said that he saw a rainbow painted dinosaur walk down the street.  Would you have believed that?

Just toss the cd in the trash and pray to God for guidance in choosing  your listening material.

And if you are not a Christian, please begin reading the Bible and finding other Christians to befriend.

God loves you and desires that you be with him.  It's your choice and he will not force you.  He sent his son, Jesus, to die for your sins.  Confess those sins to God, repent, and accept him and live for him.

But he said he cursed it and said his fans were going to hell

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

1 minute ago, 4everyume said:

But he said he cursed it and said his fans were going to hell

The power of devil goes as far as we believe his lies and deceptions. He can say anything he wants. What matters is whether you are going to fall for those lies or not. Even if he really cursed it, all curses are broken at the Cross.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

2 hours ago, 4everyume said:

No, but I'd stop listening to this guys songs. Listening to his songs won't send you to hell, but imitating his lifestyle might.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

4everume,

Everyone above posted some great replies, the only thing i can add is to pray and read the bible so you can build a "firm" foundation on where you stand in Christ. My advice is not to just read the bible but apply what you "learn" so that you can stand strong in Jesus and won't be swayed by current culture, trends, false religions, false prophets etc...

Matthew 7:24-27
“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

• Thumbs Up 2