• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, lovethelord said:

4everume,

Everyone above posted some great replies, the only thing i can add is to pray and read the bible so you can build a "firm" foundation on where you stand in Christ. My advice is not to just read the bible but apply what you "learn" so that you can stand strong in Jesus and won't be swayed by current culture, trends, false religions, false prophets etc...

Matthew 7:24-27
“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

I prayed and asked for forgiveness but he saif he put a curse on the song and said his fans were was going to hell

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

Why do you think you continue to listen to the "lie" rather than the TRUTH.  God forgives us of our sins when we sincerely repent and turn from them. Don't let Fear control you. God is bigger and greater than anything human and/or in the spiritual realm.  When you grasp the God our the Bible, you will understand why he tells us not to fear and/or be anxious because it hurts us mentally and healthwise and takes our focus off of God and onto ourselves.  God is in CONTROL.  

Please take a deep breath, spend some quiet time reading God's Word (the Bible) and pray for His truth to break through the lie/curse that you are making bigger than Him.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, 4everyume said:

Hi so there is this rapper named lil uzi vert and he has a song called xo tour life and he says all his fans are going to hell for listening to this song and people and him said he put a curse or something on it am i going to hell from this i heard this song like 100 times i need a answer.

Secular music can promote purity and immorality. If a song glorifies what opposes God a Christian should not listen to it. The Bible is silent on what kind of music we should listen to but the Bible says we are to be obedient to God. Satan is in control of the media world such as television, movies and video games. We need to have Christian discernment. But you will not go to hell for listening to his song. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Secular music can promote purity and immorality. If a song glorifies what opposes God a Christian should not listen to it. The Bible is silent on what kind of music we should listen to but the Bible says we are to be obedient to God. Satan is in control of the media world such as television, movies and video games. We need to have Christian discernment. But you will not go to hell for listening to his song. 

But he said he put a curae on it and hia fans were going to hell

• Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

I put a curse on his curse.....feel better now?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I put a curse on his curse.....feel better now?

What do you mean you put a curse on his curse

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, 4everyume said:

Hi so there is this rapper named lil uzi vert and he has a song called xo tour life and he says all his fans are going to hell for listening to this song and people and him said he put a curse or something on it am i going to hell from this i heard this song like 100 times i need a answer.

I was not familiar with the song so I looked it up.....    I don't see how just listening to it would send you to hell, but I can't for the life of me understand why you would want to listen to it 100 times.  I watched the official video and it is rather disgusting.  If you were high on something it might cause you to hurt yourself and if you die you might go to hell, and it does have that in the theme.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

8 hours ago, 4everyume said:

6 hours ago, 4everyume said:

But he said he cursed it and said his fans were going to hell

5 hours ago, ravindran said:

The power of devil goes as far as we believe his lies and deceptions. He can say anything he wants. What matters is whether you are going to fall for those lies or not. Even if he really cursed it, all curses are broken at the Cross.

Amen!!!   Do not fear.   The Lord is greater than the evil one.

5 hours ago, 4everyume said:

I prayed and asked for forgiveness but he saif he put a curse on the song and said his fans were was going to hell

Friend, you asked for forgiveness.   If you have done that and are trusting in Christ as your own Savior, you are now forgiven and cleansed from all unrighteousness.   (If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  1 John 1:9)

Now get your eyes/thinking off of that so called curse.   It doesn't apply to you....remember Christ is greater than the evil one.

Please be careful of what you listen to or watch.   Try to listen to songs or things to help you grow in your faith.   Do you have a good Bible teaching church where the people are loving and supportive?   I hope so. :heart:  Please check out Dr. David Jeremiah on YouTube or TV....he is a good, kind  pastor and easy to understand.   I think you would like him.   

29 minutes ago, other one said:

I was not familiar with the song so I looked it up.....    I don't see how just listening to it would send you to hell, but I can't for the life of me understand why you would want to listen to it 100 times.  I watched the official video and it is rather disgusting.  If you were high on something it might cause you to hurt yourself and if you die you might go to hell, and it does have that in the theme.

I asked for forgiveness am i going to hell for it?

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

I asked for forgiveness am i going to hell for it?

If you asked God the Father for forgiveness in Jesus Name, you are forgiven and will not go to Hell for this. Don't listen to any more of that kind of music.

• Thumbs Up 2