• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

39 minutes ago, Debp said:

Amen!!!   Do not fear.   The Lord is greater than the evil one.

Friend, you asked for forgiveness.   If you have done that and are trusting in Christ as your own Savior, you are now forgiven and cleansed from all unrighteousness.   (If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  1 John 1:9)

Now get your eyes/thinking off of that so called curse.   It doesn't apply to you....remember Christ is greater than the evil one.

Please be careful of what you listen to or watch.   Try to listen to songs or things to help you grow in your faith.   Do you have a good Bible teaching church where the people are loving and supportive?   I hope so. :heart:  Please check out Dr. David Jeremiah on YouTube or TV....he is a good, kind  pastor and easy to understand.   I think you would like him.   

11 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

I asked for forgiveness am i going to hell for it?

Friend, did you read what I wrote above??   You keep asking the same question over and over again.    We keep telling you that you are forgiven if you asked forgiveness and are trusting in Christ as Savior.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, Debp said:

Friend, did you read what I wrote above??   You keep asking the same question over and over again.    We keep telling you that you are forgiven if you asked forgiveness and are trusting in Christ as Savior.

Im really sorry im just a very nervous person

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, 4everyume said:

But he said he put a curae on it and hia fans were going to hell

He is just trying to scare you. God is more powerful that some human who is trying to bully you with his scare tactics.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, 4everyume said:

What do you mean you put a curse on his curse

Curses are subject To the seniority of the Curser...... As an old Coot, my curses trump any curse by a young punk rapper......

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,167
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

Hi foreveryume,

The only sin that will definately bring a person to hell is the unpardonable sin of sinning against the Holy Spirit. Sinning against the Holy Spirit is denying God to be who He to the very end. It does not sound like you are denying God , it sounds more like you feel remorseful and would like to draw nearer to God. And that is a good thing :thumbsup:. the Holy spirit of God is beckoning you to draw nearer to Him so that He can help you, heal you,protect you and restore you to His peace that is much more powerful than this world and its divers wicked systems and that includes the singer from that secular album you were licensing to.   There is plenty of music that is rotten and demonic inspired. but God is greater than all evil music. Those singers need to repent or they themselves will have to deal with God.

When I recommitted my life seriously back to God, with my all, some 17 years ago, i took all the secular music -demonic inspired-  that I had , and gathered it up and tossed it into the trash can. I did the same for secular, occult books, like horoscope, I ching, palm reading, numerology, tarot cards and those I took to the country and burned them all. When i discarded and burned of all these, I truly felt a weight fall off my shoulders, I felt free. That was the first proof to me that the Holy Spirit of God truly was working in me. From there I continued  and continue to walk with the Lord. i also prayed to God to remove from me all generational curses that may have been on either side of my family, I rebuked all sin in the blood name of Christ Jesus.

Our Father God is a loving God, He will never  depart from anyone who truly and most sincerly wants to come to Him and follow Him and make Him Lord and savior of their lives.

God sees your concern, sees your heart, instead of trusting the devil and his consorts like that singer, more than god,  start trusting God and Him alone, He is your protector, your defender, your advocate, He is far greater than satan .  He will keep you from being snatched away by the enemy. Its not me saying this, it is written in Gods Word the Holy Bible.

Mark 9:42-50

42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

James 1:22-25

22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; 24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. 25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

Ephesians 6:10-12

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

1Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  239
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,542
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

How old are you? You sound a bit young

2 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

How old are you? You sound a bit young

Im 13

• Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, 4everyume said:

Im 13

Ok, so you are quite young.   So keep things simple....remember you are forgiven through Christ if you have trusted in Him as your own Savior.   That means it's just like you never have sinned at all.

Do you have a church where the Bible is taught and the people are loving to you?   That is, they will help support you in your faith?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Debp said:

Ok, so you are quite young.   So keep things simple....remember you are forgiven through Christ if you have trusted in Him as your own Savior.   That means it's just like you never have sinned at all.

Do you have a church where the Bible is taught and the people are loving to you?   That is, they will help support you in your faith?

Yeah i go to a church and there really nice i recently got baptized and jpined the church

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

Yeah i go to a church and there really nice i recently got baptized and jpined the church

Oh, that's great to hear!   Take care and God bless you.

• Loved it! 1