Sign in to follow this  
kevana

DOES THE WORLD TRUST US !

In my experience, there are three things which effectively evangelize the lost...

1) Complete and total honesty about what the Bible says — no spinning or sugarcoating.

2) A demonstration of effective power — not only signs/wonders but demonstrated evidence of walking in victory, having a peaceful home, and getting prayers answered. We really need to cut it with the ‘work in progress’ stuff and start showing fruit. 

3) A sincere witness that you care about more than going to heaven. You care about Biblical principles, right living, hospitality, etc. Not just good works of being nice to each other, but showing the goodness of a healthy Christian household. 

Unbelievers really do notice when you’re different. 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

7 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Then  wonder no more ,  for this is the entire solution .     MY little children if we SAY HE abides in us , Then we WALK as DID HE .

The tree is known by its fruits .    If one can walk and justify their action OVER the words and reminders of the LORD ,  this is a real bad sign .

If we can sin willfully , justifying why we do as we do and having no conviction BY the SPIRIT .  THIS IS A REAL BAD SIGN .

Let everyone examine daily to see if we truly walk in the BIBLICAL FAITH of the BIBLCAL JESUS and follow the pattern that HE taught

and later the apostels taught .

Let me give an example of one who is n error ,  say like king david was .      Then a man comes along and shows them their fault ,  

DID KING david JUSTIFY his sin ,  OR DID HE REPENT and do all to make things right .  

I want to use the example of unforgivness .   Because JESUS , WHO IS far more than just mere man ,   Said we ought to forgive and if we don't , our Father will not

forgive us .

Now ,  as I child I see this to mean , Exactly what it says .     Thus if one repents we forgive .   And we harbor no ill will towards even those who do us wrong .

Forgive even those who hate and persecute us .     And this is not burdensome ,    not a word HE has said is ,  ITS JOY , its peace and its the abundant life .

For happy is the ONE who keeps His sayings .   Brethren might err,   but if instead of repentance being made , but rather justification for their own actions are made ,

THIS IS A Real bad sign of a heart that is hard and a conscioius that is seared or on the verge of being seared .   WE gotta examine ourselves daily .   

Amen. 

• Praise God! 1

Swidl is on line .      You are loved dear sister .

• Praise God! 1

10 hours ago, pg4Him said:

An atheist who hates God will reject Him no matter what we do. That’s for certain. Yes some people use Christian hypocrisy as an excuse. However, Scripture does warn us we can be responsible for making others stumble, especially young people trying to figure things out. The modern church system is a dysfunctional, money-driven mess that’s hurting people in serious ways. The Pharisees were judged for misrepresenting God’s word, and we must watch lest we incur the same wrath.

Most of what the World sees that is posing as Christianity is a tweaking of Judaism with a little bit of Jesus attached......

12 hours ago, Spock said:

Interesting Sister that you singled out the Roman Catholic SVC here. I had to google it to remind myself what resulted from that council over 50 years ago (1962-65)

O'Malley says a theme of the documents was reconciliation. In keeping, they allowed for Catholics to pray with other Christian denominations, encouraged friendship with other non-Christian faiths, and opened the door for languages besides Latin to be used during Mass. Other new positions concerned education, the media and divine revelation.

and what is your opinion about SVC?

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, silviawang said:

and what is your opinion about SVC?

Well, based on the synopsis I posted, that didn’t look to bad. 

Being able to pray with other denominations was a big move for them seeing that they didn’t respect Protestant denominations much. 

Encouraging friendship with other religions is okay as long as you don’t compromise your beliefs. After all, we should be trying to be the SALT AND LIGHT of the world, right?  Now where I think the RCC does compromise is when they say in their catechism that devout Muslims can pass the test of life too. No way, no how........Only through Jesus can one be saved. No way a Muslim who doesn’t accept the blood atonement of Christ and doesn’t believe he is the Son of God can get to Heaven through His good works (being devout).  So, I think the RCC was at that time beginning its move to accept all religions perhaps to ultimately set up that one religion rule that many think will come to play.  I’m not sure about this though. I know many anticipate this happening with the Pope being the False Prophet. He certainly appears to be a good candidate for that role. 

Having the mass in English instead of Latin certainly helped the participants understand what was going on, so I suppose that is a good thing. 

Your turn.....Any thoughts?  I’d like to know. 

PS May I ask....are you from India? I am surrounded by so many Indians where I live here in Georgia. Any thoughts on how I could best communicate Christ to them? Are many devout Hindus or just marginal? I know that is a too general of a question. However you think you could help me here, I’m all ears. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Spock said:

Well, based on the synopsis I posted, that didn’t look to bad

Being able to pray with other denominations was a big move for them seeing that they didn’t respect Protestant denominations much. 

Encouraging friendship with other religions is okay as long as you don’t compromise your beliefs. After all, we should be trying to be the SALT AND LIGHT of the world, right?  Now where I think the RCC does compromise is when they say in their catechism that devout Muslims can pass the test of life too. No way, no how........Only through Jesus can one be saved. No way a Muslim who doesn’t accept the blood atonement of Christ and doesn’t believe he is the Son of God can get to Heaven through His good works (being devout).  So, I think the RCC was at that time beginning its move to accept all religions perhaps to ultimately set up that one religion rule that many think will come to play.  I’m not sure about this though. I know many anticipate this happening with the Pope being the False Prophet. He certainly appears to be a good candidate for that role. 

Having the mass in English instead of Latin certainly helped the participants understand what was going on, so I suppose that is a good thing. 

My  thoughts?

I knew SVC form the Buddhists

In chinese forum,the chinese Christians fighting with the Buddhists violently

And the Buddhists show us the SVC,blame us do not obey the Vatican

I were confused and asked GOD

And GOD leading me to observe  the European Refugee Crisis

Edited by silviawang

2 minutes ago, silviawang said:

My  thoughts?

I knew SVC form the Buddhists

In chinese forum,the chinese Christians fighting with the Buddhists violently

And the Buddhists show us the SVC,blame us do not obey the Vatican

I were confused and asked GOD

And GOD leading me to observe me the European Refugee Crisis

I was born into the Catholic religion, but I left because I could not agree with much of their teaching. 

Honestly, I wouldn’t listen to anything that comes out of that religion because you just don’t know if you could trust that it is coming from a good place. There is too much false teaching so why bother to sort it all out?  I hope you know the SVC came out of the Catholic Church’s meeting. 

As for the SVC, I would not put one minute of thought into it. It happened 50 years ago and really didn’t do much to strengthen ones  life in Christ. 

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Spock said:

Well, based on the synopsis I posted, that didn’t look to bad. 

PS May I ask....are you from India? I am surrounded by so many Indians where I live here in Georgia. Any thoughts on how I could best communicate Christ to them? Are many devout Hindus or just marginal? I know that is a too general of a question. However you think you could help me here, I’m all ears. 

I am chinese and very interested in india

Allthrough all be called religion

The Hinduism is totally the different world,campare with the Christianity,

I do not know how to explain

The relationship between Buddhism and Hinduism ,is very similar with the The relationship between Christianity and Judaism

The Buddhism is the main religion in china,i have lots of experience to argue with Buddhist

They accept Jehovah GOD is the the Creator of the world ,and they think Jehovah GOD is the same Creator god named brahma in Buddhism,and ofcourse the Creator god in Hinduism

I watched lots of indian films and TV shows,i feel the Hindus,have the same viewpoint

The film<The Matrix>

Is based on theory of Hinduism,mixed with Christianity and Buddhism

So y can not persuade them

Bcs they think their religion can contains the Christianity

Edited by silviawang
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, silviawang said:

I am chinese and very interested in india

Allthrough all be called religion

The Hinduism is totally the different world,campare with the Christianity,

I do not know how to explain

The relationship between Buddhism and Hinduism ,is very similar with the The relationship between Christianity and Judaism

The Buddhism is the main religion in china,i have lots of experience to argue with Buddhist

They accept Jehovah GOD is the the Creator of the world ,and they think Jehovah GOD is the same Creator god named brahma in Buddhism,and ofcourse the Creator god in Hinduism

I watched lots of indian films and TV shows,i feel the Hindus,have the same viewpoint

The film<The Matrix>

Is based on theory of Hinduism,mixed with Christianity and Buddhism

So y can not persuade them

Bcs they think their religion can contains the Christianity

Who do the Buddhists believe Jesus is? 

When you tell a Buddhist that he is the Son of God who came to earth to be like us, a human, and that his death on the cross was necessary so that he could take our punishment .....so we don’t have to take.....and by believing this to be so, we can have eternal life ......what do they say about that? 

I know Buddhists don’t believe the soul is permanent, so what do they believe happens to that person once they die?  

Sign in to follow this