IGNORED

Are there any differences between the members of the Trinity?

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

Do you believe in the Holy Trinity?

No, but I am a "Diversified Oneness" who strictly believes in Deuteronomy 6:4, and holds to the holy teaching of the Lord Jesus.

PICJAG.

1 hour ago, johnthebaptist said:

I believe God is all three members of the Trinity. He is the Father. I believe he decided to come to earth as a human being, so he became Jesus. I believe when he communicates with us, he is the Holy Spirit.

this is an interesting  point of view.

PICJAG.

Edited by 101G

6 hours ago, other one said:

John 1:1-10 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All
things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that
was made.

this is correct scripture. it is concurrent with Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

so clearly the first is the Last, one Person. for clearly the verse said, "with" as in John 1:1.

PICJAG.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, johnthebaptist said:

I believe God is all three members of the Trinity. He is the Father. I believe he decided to come to earth as a human being, so he became Jesus. I believe when he communicates with us, he is the Holy Spirit.

God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. All three are God but three different persons. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and has always existed. God sent His Son to earth to die on the cross for our sins. 

• Praise God! 1

The "LORD" is the "Lord", one person holding two titles. supportive scripture, Deuteronomy 10:17 "For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward"

here in this verse, clearly the person God is one person who holds two titles. the apostle Thomas was correct in saying, "my Lord and my God". just what  Deuteronomy 10:17 said.

PICJAG.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

44 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. All three are God but three different persons. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and has always existed. God sent His Son to earth to die on the cross for our sins. 

I think they (God the Father and Jesus) were one and the same.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, 101G said:

this is correct scripture. it is concurrent with Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

so clearly the first is the Last, one Person. for clearly the verse said, "with" as in John 1:1.

PICJAG.

for the record that word with is not in the Hebrew manuscripts....    It is the same as Revelation I am the first and the last.  Jesus is Yahweh, but not the Father.

37 minutes ago, other one said:

for the record that word with is not in the Hebrew manuscripts....    It is the same as Revelation I am the first and the last.  Jesus is Yahweh, but not the Father

so who is the FATHER then? personal name please. book chapter and verse.

PICJAG

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, 101G said:

so who is the FATHER then? personal name please. book chapter and verse.

PICJAG

the Bible (Jesus) just calls him the Father....    says no one has seen Him....    Moses tells us that he and 74 others saw the God of Israel (Yahweh) so they can't be the same.

1 minute ago, other one said:

the Bible (Jesus) just calls him the Father....    says no one has seen Him....    Moses tells us that he and 74 others saw the God of Israel (Yahweh) so they can't be the same.

We must disagree with that assessment. Yes, JESUS is the one whom many calls Yahweh without knowledge. But Jesus is not the Father? … NO, and here’s why.
James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning”

Here, God is called the Father of lights. So why and who is he, the Father of? Let’s see. If on go to the blue letter bible onlineand look up Father, here’s the address, https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G3962&t=KJV 
It is the Greek word, G3962 πατήρ pater. If you will scroll down to where it says, “Outline of Biblical Usage [?]”
And look at OUTLINE III, it says, 
God is called the Fatherof the stars, the heavenly luminaries, because he is their creator, upholder, ruler
And if one look up “Luminary” is is the Sun and the Moon. So the Father is the CREATOR of all we see, and it is JESUS who made all that we see. 

so the "CREATOR" is the Father who made all things, which is the Lord JESUS. so your assessment is not correct. also the NAME of the Father is "JESUS". John 17:25 "O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
John 17:26 "And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them". the only name given is "Jesus". 

PICJAG.