IGNORED

Are there any differences between the members of the Trinity?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Jesus is/was/always will be Yahweh.

All things come from the Father, through Jesus.....      everything came from the Father but Jesus himself created everything through the power and resources of the Father.  We only learned of the Father when Jesus told us about Him.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, other one said:

Jesus is/was/always will be Yahweh.

All things come from the Father, through Jesus.....      everything came from the Father but Jesus himself created everything through the power and resources of the Father.  We only learned of the Father when Jesus told us about Him.

not through but is. notice as said before. John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made". HIM here is a single person. now this, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself". 

so the CREATOR is by himself, alone. it's ONE person. it was no going through someone else. so the HIM in John 1:3 is the same ONE person in Isaiah 44:24. ONE CREATOR. and the Father is called the CREATOR, the same person who is Jesus the Spirit.

PICJAG.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,777
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

I believe God is all three members of the Trinity. He is the Father. I believe he decided to come to earth as a human being, so he became Jesus. I believe when he communicates with us, he is the Holy Spirit.

Unto us a child is born a son is given and he name is wonderful the everlasting Father, the government and Judgement is upon him, for ever without end...

Hello Jtb, I hope you may considered the above scriptures in Esaias 9: 6,7 

That together with 9:3, 

"You have not increase the joy of the people as in the day of the harvest". 

This scripture is one of the most importance as in the prophetic the Father of the people of God "as in Abraham and his seed, through Isaac, and Jacob and all the house of Jacob...is informing his people that something new is coming that will increased the Joy of the people as in the day of harvest....pointing to a harvest, but as in the day of harvest....

But he also said that he is not the one to do it.. 

He cannot do it himself, hindering that he must give away him being the Father of the Nation of Israel...

That he is not the e Everlasting Father...

Pointing to the Everlasting Father...verse 6,7 , the everlasting Father for the whole world...

We now know that he was pointing to non other than to himself, when he will leave he Lordship on the nation of Abraham, to be born as that child, the child with the Life in him...

The Son of God...here he is telling us that he is not the Heavenly Father, as for this to happen he needs the intervention of the Heavenly Father.. 

He is telling us that he is the creator of all and man....that when that happens do not look anymore and call upon the name of the God of the old testament....because he is come in the flesh and he took upon flesh and is Jesus the CHRIST..the EVERLASTING FATHER of the whole world...

He had to die first...and go to make the invitation to life in the place of the dead....so he can be the Savior of the whole world... As he died for all, the living and the dead... That's why as he Jesus was before his birth as God the Creator could not give life to Abraham and his seed...not only that would Judged the rest of he world, he as Jesus had as a man to earn Heaven for his inheritance, and not only for him but for those who have the gift of his life , Life Eternal, because they believe in him..

Abraham knew this was coming and he rejoice knowing the day of Christ will come to him, as Jesus revealed that Abraham knew of the day of Jesus Christ, that his Lord God as Jesus had do die first to descend in the place of the dead and give them LIFE to him and to his children with him in the Bossom of Abraham, and take them to their knew Heavenly inheritance...

David also has this revelation, as call his Lord God the CHRIST...and described the glorification of his Lord as being made the Lord and Judge of all, the whole word. 

He mentions the  Heavenly Father as he said "the Lord said to my Lord sit at my right hand till I make your enemies your foot stool..

He put everything under his feet, or he the Heavenly Father made Jesus the Lord of all.

Jesus on the Cross made sure that he dies voluntarily.. And this is the first time that the Father is not going to be with him...

That the moment he died, and he left the world of the living for the world of the dead that he was on his own, without the Father, the help of the Angels and the Holy Spirit...

What a glorious moment was that in the life of jesus...to face all the powers in the place of the dead alone.. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

@other oneoff topic but the fact that Jesus has a body like we will astounds me for some reason. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

God pealed part of himself off and became human and will stay that way forever. Just a thought. 

13 hours ago, 101G said:

not through but is. notice as said before. John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made". HIM here is a single person. now this, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself". 

so the CREATOR is by himself, alone. it's ONE person. it was no going through someone else. so the HIM in John 1:3 is the same ONE person in Isaiah 44:24. ONE CREATOR. and the Father is called the CREATOR, the same person who is Jesus the Spirit.

PICJAG.

but all things come from the Father.   Yes all things were made by him, but all things come from the Father...   That person speaking of in Isiah is Jesus himself and not the Father...  so you are correct in that those two spoken of are one and the same.....    but the God that Moses knew was not the Father....   I don't think you really read all my post or you would understand my thoughts on that.

9 hours ago, Kristin said:

@other oneoff topic but the fact that Jesus has a body like we will astounds me for some reason. 

I agree completely...

3 hours ago, other one said:

but all things come from the Father.   Yes all things were made by him, but all things come from the Father...   That person speaking of in Isiah is Jesus himself and not the Father...  so you are correct in that those two spoken of are one and the same.....    but the God that Moses knew was not the Father....   I don't think you really read all my post or you would understand my thoughts on that.

GINOLJC, to all. First, thanks for acknowledging that person speaking or of is the SAME Person. but he who is speaking in Isaiah 44:24 is the "LORD" who is almighty, the FATHER. and there is no one above the almighty. so we cannot agree with that assessment. 

nope, you might need to read the bible, listen, Isaiah 63:16 "Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting".

well the "Father is the LORD", and it is the LORD who is speaking in Isaiah 44:24, and as you said that it is Jesus who is the one in John 1:3. 

thank you, the bible don't lie. and to be sure that this is the same ONE Father, Malachi 2:10a "Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? BINGO. 

so the Father is the Lord Jesus without flesh and blood. 

PICJAG.

Edited by 101G

well then riddle me this....   Moses and 74 other people of the elders of Israel saw the God if Israel.....   the God of Israel is Yahweh/I AM or whatever you want to call him however Jesus told us that no man has ever seen the Father...

So tell me how this can be without causing a very serious conflict within the Bible....    Is the Bible mistaken or was Jesus mistaken or is it they are both right and Jesus/Yahweh/I AM is not the Father

13 hours ago, Kristin said:

God pealed part of himself off and became human and will stay that way forever. Just a thought. 

this is interesting, so what did he peel, and how much?

PICJAG.

now this is the closet anyone came to what we have been saying.