IGNORED

Are there any differences between the members of the Trinity?

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Jostler said:

In whose authority did Jesus speak?  How do we account for the fact the authority He spoke in was not His  own if He is the  Father?

I tend to believe there's a bit  of a mystery here we don't fully comprehend and can't comprehend from this dimension.  Is an image the same as the reality?

If I have a polaroid snapshot of you, do I have you?  Or just a rather precise and informative representation of you.  If I see your  image can I say I have seen you?

I honestly think He gives us the ability  to at least begin  to grasp some concepts here, but i don't think any analogy  is perfect in fully explaining everything  involved.

Perhaps some humility and admission of partial understanding is more appropriate than dogmatism when it comes to these things.

we can clear up this mystery. scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me".

it's in the function of the ARM, which is his "OWN" Arm. if you like we can explain it to you. 

PICJAG.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

26 minutes ago, 101G said:

a third of what?

PICJAG.

Well I suppose a third of God. It’s painful. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

6 minutes ago, 101G said:

we can clear up this mystery. scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me".

it's in the function of the ARM, which is his "OWN" Arm. if you like we can explain it to you. 

PICJAG.

We would probably choke on it :)   We are not much bothered by  the fact our King  and  God have aspects and qualities we can't fully comprehend.  He would be much too small to protect us if our little mind was fully sufficient to comprehend Him :)

Edited by Jostler

Just now, Kristin said:

Well I suppose a third of God. It’s painful. 

(smile) take hope.... you're the firt to at least to get close to the truth, it's the "Share" of God, that is equally shared. see Phil 2:6.

PICJAG

1 minute ago, Jostler said:

We would probably choke on it :)   We are not much bothered by  the fact My King  and My God have aspects and qualities we can't fully comprehend.  He would be much too small to protect us if our little mind was fully sufficient to comprehend Him :)

no, we can comprehend Him , listen, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

so there is NO "EXCUSE" NOT TO KNOW.

PICJAG.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

1 minute ago, 101G said:

no, we can comprehend Him , listen, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

so there is NO "EXCUSE" NOT TO KNOW.

PICJAG.

ahh...so  God is nature?  really? 

Just now, Jostler said:

ahh...so  God is nature?  really? 

God nature is Spirit, per John 4:24a. and that nature fills heaven and earth, see Jer 23:23 & 24. and this nature was equally "shared" in flesh and blood, see Phil 2:6-8 in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state. understand now?.

PICJAG.

@ Jostler 

understand what was made at the beginning was man... and ..... woman. there is your answer.

PICJAG.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,826
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

On 7/19/2019 at 11:06 PM, Kristin said:

God pealed part of himself off and became human and will stay that way forever. Just a thought. 

I have try to make sense of the above statement and I admit that I am at a lost...

So what do you mean by that? 

Did you read something in the bible or in some other book that make you think of it...or is this an analogy to help us understand something we discussed...

I would appreciate a response, it could lead to a nice conversation..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,826
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

16 hours ago, 101G said:

God nature is Spirit, per John 4:24a. and that nature fills heaven and earth, see Jer 23:23 & 24. and this nature was equally "shared" in flesh and blood, see Phil 2:6-8 in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state. understand now?.

PICJAG.

I tried to understand your post, I cannot connect to it, you are not making known the context of your thoughts...to what you stand for...it's not clear even from your previous post...you answer to someone else post with riddles...

Don't you think we want to show disagreement with someone elses post we must first understand what he is saying....

This is an example: 

The creator of all, the God in Genesis, in the context as to why Jesus was born with the Life in him, which Life is trace to the Heavenly Father...

And not in death in him, which is trace to Adam...

If you understand that Adam did not have any children before he exit the Garden, or Eve did not conceive before Adam's disobedience...

You can understand we are the seed of disobedience was upon the whole world including the Jews...

The seed of disobedience is death...

How Jesus was the seed of obedience-he was conceived in the Life of God... and not in the same seed as the other Jews, or the seed of Abraham...

I will go a step ahead of you....and I can say that from your posting....that you cannot answer this question because you are strange to it...or you have difficulty relating to it. Or you do not understand it..

Because you did not agree with that, in your posting, which is a mandatory requirement in the profile of the Christ...the Messiah, if not how can he be called the Son of God..

You must believe that Jesus is the Life giving Spirit, or he gives Life to those who believe in him...as he is so we are by faith in him...

Edited by Your closest friendnt