IGNORED

Are there any differences between the members of the Trinity?

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I tried to understand your post, I cannot connect to it, you are not making known the context of your thoughts...to what you stand for...it's not clear even from your previous post...you answer to someone else post with riddles...

Don't you think we want to show disagreement with someone elses post we must first understand what he is saying....

This is an example: 

The creator of all, the God in Genesis, in the context as to why Jesus was born with the Life in him, which Life is trace to the Heavenly Father...

And not in death in him, which is trace to Adam...

If you understand that Adam did not have any children before he exit the Garden, or Eve did not conceive before Adam's disobedience...

You can understand we are the seed of disobedience was upon the whole world including the Jews...

The seed of disobedience is death...

How Jesus was the seed of obedience-he was conceived in the Life of God... and not in the same seed as the other Jews, or the seed of Abraham...

I will go a step ahead of you....and I can say that from your posting....that you cannot answer this question because you are strange to it...or you have difficulty relating to it. Or you do not understand it..

Because you did not agree with that, in your posting, which is a mandatory requirement in the profile of the Christ...the Messiah, if not how can he be called the Son of God..

You must believe that Jesus is the Life giving Spirit, or he gives Life to those who believe in him...as he is so we are by faith in him...

GINOLJC, to all.

#1. You said, "I tried to understand your post, I cannot connect to it, you are not making known the context of your thoughts...to what you stand for...it's not clear even from your previous post...you answer to someone else post with riddles...".

this is what we stand for. "the diversity of God in flesh". better know as the Plurality of God as the ONLY H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'). we believe in Deut 6:4 strictly. 

#2. The reason why you're not understanding us is your mind reject the truth according to the bible, no put down ok. it's that your mind have not heard this reasoning, or new tongue as the Lord promised. 

#3. you said, "The creator of all, the God in Genesis, in the context as to why Jesus was born with the Life in him, which Life is trace to the Heavenly Father...".

JESUS is God almighty in flesh and blood as the EQUAL "share" of Himself. the terms Father and son are "TITLES" of the same one Person. which is why you're not understanding us. for we believe in "Sharing" of the Spirit in Flesh vs "Seperation" of Persons in one Spirit.

#4. "How Jesus was the seed of obedience-he was conceived in the Life of God... and not in the same seed as the other Jews, or the seed of Abraham...". WE AGREE THERE. God's own ARM of obedience.

#5. you said, "I will go a step ahead of you....and I can say that from your posting....that you cannot answer this question because you are strange to it...or you have difficulty relating to it. Or you do not understand it..". 

I must have missed the question, please re-post it. 

Last question, you said, "You must believe that Jesus is the Life giving Spirit, or he gives Life to those who believe in him...as he is so we are by faith in him...". 

OK, hear us out clearly. we believe that JESUS is the ONLY ONE with "ETERNAL LIFE", IMMORTAL. listen, 1 Timothy 6:13 "I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;

1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

now, if the Lord JESUS is the ONLY ONE HAS "IMMORTALITY", MEANING ETERNAL LIFE, where do that leave the one whom you call the first person, and your third person? please re-read thos verse again, and then answer.

PICJAG.

Edited by 101G

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

14 hours ago, 101G said:

GINOLJC, to all.

#1. You said, "I tried to understand your post, I cannot connect to it, you are not making known the context of your thoughts...to what you stand for...it's not clear even from your previous post...you answer to someone else post with riddles...".

this is what we stand for. "the diversity of God in flesh". better know as the Plurality of God as the ONLY H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'). we believe in Deut 6:4 strictly. 

#2. The reason why you're not understanding us is your mind reject the truth according to the bible, no put down ok. it's that your mind have not heard this reasoning, or new tongue as the Lord promised. 

#3. you said, "The creator of all, the God in Genesis, in the context as to why Jesus was born with the Life in him, which Life is trace to the Heavenly Father...".

JESUS is God almighty in flesh and blood as the EQUAL "share" of Himself. the terms Father and son are "TITLES" of the same one Person. which is why you're not understanding us. for we believe in "Sharing" of the Spirit in Flesh vs "Seperation" of Persons in one Spirit.

#4. "How Jesus was the seed of obedience-he was conceived in the Life of God... and not in the same seed as the other Jews, or the seed of Abraham...". WE AGREE THERE. God's own ARM of obedience.

#5. you said, "I will go a step ahead of you....and I can say that from your posting....that you cannot answer this question because you are strange to it...or you have difficulty relating to it. Or you do not understand it..". 

I must have missed the question, please re-post it. 

Last question, you said, "You must believe that Jesus is the Life giving Spirit, or he gives Life to those who believe in him...as he is so we are by faith in him...". 

OK, hear us out clearly. we believe that JESUS is the ONLY ONE with "ETERNAL LIFE", IMMORTAL. listen, 1 Timothy 6:13 "I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;

1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

now, if the Lord JESUS is the ONLY ONE HAS "IMMORTALITY", MEANING ETERNAL LIFE, where do that leave the one whom you call the first person, and your third person? please re-read thos verse again, and then answer.

PICJAG.

I wrote a non-judging post, yet you respond and I thank you, but from your post I see, as it seemed to me that you were defending something, perceiving that you were under my judgement, and that you had perhaps a stereotype in your mind, which it was not me, and the stereotype was not the one who wrote the post, that it was me...

My request is see me and interact without any doctrinal shadows, because I seek to find out what is in the bible..regarding the issues at hand...I am done with this preview, I just want to get down to the issues...

You have asked me to repeat a question, and I will do that, using a different approach and different wording...and I will do that at they right time and in the right context of our conversation...

First I see that you pay a significant importance in Deut. 6:4,. and the follow statement in your post: 

"this is what we stand for. "the diversity of God in flesh". better know as the Plurality of God as the ONLY H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'). we believe in Deut 6:4 strictly."

I need to asked you, to repeat your above statements with more simple words, and without leaving out, the specific meaning of your Key words...perhaps with a graphic phrase or event in the bible...no Hebrew for me please...

Greek is fine...

You have put me on a high level of curiosity to know what you mean, with your above cryptographic statements, that's how I see them... 

8 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I wrote a non-judging post, yet you respond and I thank you, but from your post I see, as it seemed to me that you were defending something, perceiving that you were under my judgement,

no, we just answered your concerns.

and that you had perhaps a stereotype in your mind, which it was not me, and the stereotype was not the one who wrote the post, that it was me...

nope, nothing but to answer your concerns.

My request is see me and interact without any doctrinal shadows, because I seek to find out what is in the bible..regarding the issues at hand...I am done with this preview, I just want to get down to the issues...

I think we did.

First I see that you pay a significant importance in Deut. 6:4,. and the follow statement in your post: 

"this is what we stand for. "the diversity of God in flesh". better know as the Plurality of God as the ONLY H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'). we believe in Deut 6:4 strictly."

I need to asked you, to repeat your above statements with more simple words, and without leaving out, the specific meaning of your Key words...perhaps with a graphic phrase or event in the bible...no Hebrew for me please...

Greek is fine...

You have put me on a high level of curiosity to know what you mean, with your above cryptographic statements, that's how I see them... 

let us make this as clear as possiable. we believe that God is ONE "PERSON" who "shared" himself fully and equally in flesh and blood, and in while in flesh he G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself. and this Equally "sharing" of oneself in flesh is understood in the creation account with the MAKING of Man, and the woman, (the male and the female). this is confirmed in the writting of the gospel writters by God himself, the Lord Jesus, and also in the epistles of the the apostles. for your Greek understanding it is know as G234 Allos, or in English "ANOTHER" of oneself.

simply put God is the "SHARE" or the "Diversity of himself in flesh. not a "SEPARATE PERSON", but the "Equal Share of himself in Flesh, G 2758). 

we hope that give you a clear understanding of the Godhead.

PICJAG.

Guest Petros
On 7/19/2019 at 4:13 PM, Lee_ said:

Are there any differences between the members of the Trinity? Hebrews 13:8 says that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Is this also true of the Father and the Holy Spirit?

Yes, these three persons are one and the same God in three distinct persons. Theologically the trinity can be described this way for us to understand easier.

Imagine that three wine glasses are stacked on top of each other, so you have the top glass in the base of the middle glass, and the middle glass standing in the base of the bottom glass, which stands on the floor.

You then pour wine into the top glass, which fills up, then runs into the second glass, and then into the third, and then finally onto the floor.

What you then have is one substance in a progression through three glasses. You see the analogy I expect now. 

Theologians talk about the progression of Godhead, which is that the Father flows into the Son, and the Son flows into The Holy Spirit, and it is He who through those He baptises and equips flow into the world equipped to divide the word of truth faithfully as ministers of Christ!

God is one substance, consisting of three persons of the one Godhead all with the same intent and purpose, but different in function.

From "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased", to the Son sending the Holy Spirit when He ascended to carry on the work of salvation. All one person, but three personalities. One in three and three in one. Incredible is it not, and not that easy to get ones head around at times! Hope this helps your understanding a little?

Edited by Petros
grammar correction.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.92
  • Days Won:  64

On 7/19/2019 at 12:28 PM, johnthebaptist said:

I think they (God the Father and Jesus) were one and the same.

Have not read this whole thread but this is not true. 

Jesus said in the great commission " Go ye into all nations and baptized them in the name of the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit".  

IN THE NAME OF.. 

The Great Commission

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

On 7/19/2019 at 12:28 PM, johnthebaptist said:

I think they (God the Father and Jesus) were one and the same.

Psalm 110 King James Version (KJV)

110 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

• This is Worthy 1

• The Baptism of Jesus

13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. 14 But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”

15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

21 minutes ago, Amanda Frances said:

Have not read this whole thread but this is not true. 

Jesus said in the great commission " Go ye into all nations and baptized them in the name of the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit".  

IN THE NAME OF.. 

The Great Commission

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

"Behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a son,
and his name shall be called Emmanuel"
(which means, God with us).  Matt 1:23 RSV

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

15 minutes ago, Amanda Frances said:

Psalm 110 King James Version (KJV)

110 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

"Behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a son,
and his name shall be called Emmanuel"
(which means, God with us).  Matt 1:23 RSV

On 7/22/2019 at 9:48 AM, Guest Petros said:

Yes, these three persons are one and the same God in three distinct persons. 

if they are distinct persons please reconcicle John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, as to who "who made all things" read each verse and get back with me.

PICJAG

On 7/23/2019 at 5:21 PM, Amanda Frances said:

IN THE NAME OF..

this is correct. he did not say in the name(s), indicading more than one person, he said, as you quotes, "IN THE NAME", no "s" at the end of Name. so by baptizing in the name, one person you have baptized in these three titles. and that NAME, not names is "JESUS".

PICJAG.