IGNORED

Forget Area 51, tin foil hat wearing shelter dogs & cat!

Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Just FYI, those 'in the know' refer to it as 51 Area. Not area 51.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

This was started as a joke in the beginning and hopefully people are not seriously going to travel there....   I am sure there may be a few disturbed people who might but not any large numbers...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

4 minutes ago, other one said:

This was started as a joke in the beginning and hopefully people are not seriously going to travel there....   I am sure there may be a few disturbed people who might but not any large numbers...

i tend to think this is the most likely outcome as well.  But still watching the whole deal with interest.  It'll be interesting to see what happens if some very large number does actually show up...i guess we'll see. 

Has any particular date been decided on?  I haven't uncovered one if there has.  Kinda flimsy like  "oh lets have lunch sometime" is a nicety nobody really means to follow through on...

The official date is September 20, 2019.     That was in my first invitation anyway......

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

18 hours ago, other one said:

The official date is September 20, 2019.     That was in my first invitation anyway......

You got an invitation to go to Area 51?   Or 51 Area, as Justin mentioned!

50 minutes ago, Debp said:

You got an invitation to go to Area 51?   Or 51 Area, as Justin mentioned!

Oh yes....    I've dabbled with these people for years.   Actually my invitation was using it's official name of Groom Lake.  Using Area 51 or 51 Area will get the attention of those monitoring us.   When I worked nights years ago I used to listen to Art Bell's radio show to keep awake when there wasn't anything going on.  On the average he had about 6 million listeners at any one time.  George Norey took his place when he retired.  Show is Coast to Coast.   They have been promoting ET's for at least a couple or three decades and wanting full disclosure of our governments interface with them.   I got acquainted with some rather off the wall people during those days.   We leave messages over Face Book now and then to keep me up with what the ET's are up to...

I think that's what bothers me about this gathering....    the promotion was nothing but a joke, however,  I know of a lot of people who won't take it that way, and I fear that some of them will meet in the desert and get themselves in trouble....   if nothing else the desert out there can be dangerous besides what DARPA might do to you...   That place is where we test really off the wall things and who knows what they have at their disposal.

We had a run in with those type of folks in New Mexico about 30 years ago.  My wife and I were on our way to Carlsbad Caverns and noticed a rather nice road taking out across the area and we decided to see where it went....     After about 15 miles two blue jeeps came out of nowhere and blocked the road....   Two nice airmen got out of one jeep and walked over to my side of the car and simply said, "You can't be here."      I said I understand and by the time I got the car turned around and looked in the mirror they simply vanished...    Never did find out where that road went  LoL

Seriously there is a very large number of people who are convinced that we have alien technology that we back engineer at 51 and some of them have thought that for a very long time.  September 20 could possibly turn out to be a very interesting day...   My thoughts about the possibilities have changed a bit just writing this post..    But one thing hasn't changed a bit....  you won't find me in that area.....   well..... unless I'm abducted by ET's.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

It was on the news already on Friday that it was all a big joke

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,082
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

I was at Area 51 years ago to test something that was classified.  There are no UFO's nor Aliens there.  I had full access to the whole base. 

On 10/5/2019 at 10:08 AM, Daniel Marsh said:

I was at Area 51 years ago to test something that was classified.  There are no UFO's nor Aliens there.  I had full access to the whole base. 

Classified material does not mean it is one of the levels at or above Top Secret.  Even a person with a Top Secret clearance doesn't have the right to know everything classified as Top Secret unless he (or she) has an official reason AND need to know.  I have worked on Secret and Top Secret projects.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace
  • Thumbs Up 1