Jump to content
Debp

Forget Area 51, tin foil hat wearing shelter dogs & cat!

Recommended Posts

I was at Area 51 years ago to test something that was classified.  There are no UFO's nor Aliens there.  I had full access to the whole base. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 10:08 AM, Daniel Marsh said:

I was at Area 51 years ago to test something that was classified.  There are no UFO's nor Aliens there.  I had full access to the whole base. 

Classified material does not mean it is one of the levels at or above Top Secret.  Even a person with a Top Secret clearance doesn't have the right to know everything classified as Top Secret unless he (or she) has an official reason AND need to know.  I have worked on Secret and Top Secret projects.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2019 at 9:35 PM, Tampered With said:

Forget the dogs and cats. I can feel "them" anytime they are near. My wife just watches me as I'm an early alert system all on my own. Unfortunately people that hang around me too much have experienced contacts they have not wanted. Sorry.

A guy came to work for for me and it happened to his family. 

Do you think there could be the possibility that you've been implanted with a probe of some kind? 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

Do you think there could be the possibility that you've been implanted with a probe of some kind? 

"They don't call me 'Tampered With' for no reason". :cool:

But No, as I have been thoroughly checked out by the researchers that were the first to find and remove implants from people while I was working with them. I have seem many such implants after removal as I served as one of the security men for them for one of the researchers when he had them on display at his talks. Dr. Roger Krevin Leir (March 20, 1935 – March 14, 2014) did implant removal back when I was active up; until his death in 2014. I was active in the HUFON the Houston UFO Network and researchers connected with that organization. It is possible I may have at one point though because when I went in to the Nasa hospital for nasal surgery the surgeon found out "I had previous sinus surgery according to him and that it was the best he had ever seen." He wanted to know who did it and became very snotty when I kept telling him I had never had any such surgery before. I even asked my mother if I had such a surgery as a small child that I would not remember and she confirmed that I had not. So who did it? The surgeon told me "Well if you don't want to tell me who did the surgery fine, but someone did  it!" 

I have no knowledge about Area 51. I am a former Air Defense Officer and I have personally witnessed over a dozen different "UFO" craft at various distances; the closest was a little over 50 feet. I can't say positively for 100% who or what operates what I have seen. 

 

The Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law (14 C.F.R. 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations)—in force 1969–1977—was the popular name for regulations adopted by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) in 1969 to formalize its "policy, responsibility and authority to guard the Earth against any harmful contamination … resulting from personnel, spacecraft and other property returning to the Earth after landing on or coming within the atmospheric envelope of a celestial body."[1] Implemented before the Apollo 11 mission, it provided the legal authority for a quarantine period for the returning astronauts.[2] The regulation defined "extraterrestrially exposed" as...the state or condition of any person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever, who or which has (1) Touched directly or come within the atmospheric envelope of any other celestial body; or (2) Touched directly or been in close proximity (or been exposed indirectly to) any person, property, animal or other form of life or matter who or which has been extraterrestrially exposed by virtue of subparagraph (1) of this paragraph.

I have against my will been in violation of the above law. I understand the vast majority of people will not believe that however that does not change the facts.

I understand that public statement violates my security oath but as I turn 70; honestly I do not care any longer. 

Edited by Tampered With

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

No, as I have been thoroughly checked out by the researchers that were the first to find and remove implants from people while I was working with them. I have seem many such implants after removal as I served as one of the security men for them for one of the researchers when he had them on display at his talks. Dr. Roger Krevin Leir (March 20, 1935 – March 14, 2014) did implant removal back when I was active up; until his death in 2014. I was active in the HUFON the Houston UFO Network and researchers connected with that organization. It is possible I may have at one point though because when I went in to the Nasa hospital for nasal surgery the surgeon found out "I had previous sinus surgery according to him and that it was the best he had ever seen." He wanted to know who did it and became very snotty when I kept telling him I had never had any such surgery before. I even asked my mother if I had such a surgery as a small child that I would not remember and she confirmed that I had not. So who did it? The surgeon told me "Well if you don't want to tell me who did the surgery fine, but someone did  it!" 

I have no knowledge about Area 51. I am a former Air Defense Officer and I have personally witnessed over a dozen different "UFO" craft at various distances; the closest was a little over 50 feet. I can't say positively for 100% who or what operates what I have seen. 

 

The Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law (14 C.F.R. 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations)—in force 1969–1977—was the popular name for regulations adopted by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) in 1969 to formalize its "policy, responsibility and authority to guard the Earth against any harmful contamination … resulting from personnel, spacecraft and other property returning to the Earth after landing on or coming within the atmospheric envelope of a celestial body."[1] Implemented before the Apollo 11 mission, it provided the legal authority for a quarantine period for the returning astronauts.[2] The regulation defined "extraterrestrially exposed" as...the state or condition of any person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever, who or which has (1) Touched directly or come within the atmospheric envelope of any other celestial body; or (2) Touched directly or been in close proximity (or been exposed indirectly to) any person, property, animal or other form of life or matter who or which has been extraterrestrially exposed by virtue of subparagraph (1) of this paragraph.

I have against my will been in violation of the above law. I understand the vast majority of people will not believe that however that does not change the facts.

Do you know anything about forehead implants? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Do you know anything about forehead implants? 

Implants can be in any part of the body. When they first started removing them some of them actually moved away as they were being surgically removed. I'm not the one to talk to about the technical aspects though. There is material out there on that subject though. Be careful though as there are a lot of charlatans of deception trying to make a fast buck out there. Start your research with those associated with former Dr. Roger Krevin Leir and go from there and be careful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

Implants can be in any part of the body. When they first started removing them some of them actually moved away as they were being surgically removed. I'm not the one to talk to about the technical aspects though. There is material out there on that subject though. Be careful though as there are a lot of charlatans of deception trying to make a fast buck out there. Start your research with those associated with former Dr. Roger Krevin Leir and go from there and be careful!

I wouldn't trust anyone, personally and wouldn't go to someone to locate implants. But a woman walked up to me and prayed for me one night in 2009 and that night, a bump came up ...the next night, a tiny object came out of the bump, and it healed very quickly. When she prayed for me, it was all in tongues, and she was touching my forehead...about a 1 minute prayer is all it took. She had no clue why she felt led to pray for me at the time and neither did I. 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

I wouldn't trust anyone, personally and wouldn't go to someone to locate implants. But a woman walked up to me and prayed for me one night in 2009 and that night, a bump came up ...the next night, a tiny object came out of the bump, and it healed very quickly. When she prayed for me, it was all in tongues, and she was touching my forehead...about a 1 minute prayer is all it took. She had no clue why she felt led to pray for me at the time and neither did I. 

Sounds to me like God is looking out for you. Implants are very small and almost appear similar to a tiny grain of rice but they are not made of material found on earth. (Yes, I am now starting to write God and not G_d). I know one that was sent off for analysis without any explanation of what it was or where it came from came back as the closest match was one of the oldest meteorites known to man. 

I have had an inch and a half fully healed raised scar appear, over night, on my left knee and about a year and a half later disappear overnight with the area just being very pink and tingly for several days. I and others I know have experienced such leadings. It is not at all unusual.

 

Edited by Tampered With
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 11:00 PM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Classified material does not mean it is one of the levels at or above Top Secret.  Even a person with a Top Secret clearance doesn't have the right to know everything classified as Top Secret unless he (or she) has an official reason AND need to know.  I have worked on Secret and Top Secret projects.

 

My level itself is classified.   I was so far above top secret, it is not funny.   I had the authority to put the base on lock down.  My authority out ranked the base commander himself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Daniel Marsh said:

 

My level itself is classified.   I was so far above top secret, it is not funny.   I had the authority to put the base on lock down.  My authority out ranked the base commander himself. 

Secrets are funny things. There are people with classifications that can deny the President access! 

Then you should have operated at some some point under the "Black Budget".

Edited by Tampered With

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...