IGNORED

Thank you Worthy Christian Forum family

Tzephanyahu

How much have you changed?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. How much have you changed in your time on WCF?

• Not at all really!
    • A little bit, I think...
    • I would say quite a lot.
    • I've changed loads!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

Shalom everybody,

Let me ask you a question...

How different are you now compared to your first day on Worthy Christian Forums?

Whether you have been here a week, month, year or decade - I'm sure you have all grown, learned and developed in amazing ways.

You see, we aren't just learning from the wisdom, guidance and information in these posts,  but we are truly learning from our interactions with each other because of them.  The laughs, the empathy, the debates and the arguments...  

Whether the experience is positive or negative in our interactions, whether some respond with the love of the spirit or the malice of the flesh - everyone inevitably grows because of it.  

Praise Yahweh!  Despite how good or bad our posts are on the surface, ultimately they bring all of us from around the world together, to unify, contest, correct and harmonise.

So think of who you were (how you interacted with Christians, and what your theology was like) on the first day of joining this forum and compare it to who you are today.  Have you changed?

Love & Shalom

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Nice post, OP! 

I'm new around here, but I have seen some significant changes since first logging on. Most importantly, the discussions and camaraderie on the forum has resulted in a greater longing for knowing God and understanding His Word. I feel like a teenager again...so thirsty for learning and growing! The measurable difference is more time in prayer and study and research and far less/no time wasted on worldly distractions. Praise the Lord. 

I could go on and on about how much I love this place, but my daughter needs my attention...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

The biggest thing I learn from is reading testimonies and what people share about their lives.    

From a theological standpoint, there's little new I haven't heard before though I'll read something insightful at times.  

The most growth for me is in what I've gained from researching and meditating on how to respond to various questions and comments.  It's clarified my thoughts on some things.

[Edit:  I've been here for almost 2 years now.]

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Ah recently I have changed a lot- a lot about everything related to how I utilize time.

I am in the mountains, with the birds and the bees, and the flowers and the trees , .... And no cable tv, no tv reception period. My only internet is by way  of hotpot off my Iphone. So I am limiting use of internet too.

And I love it!!! Talking to my bride, my sweet Texas peach, about the book I am reading, sitting with her doing a mountain scene puzzle, thinking about getting that lonesome dog that is at the rescue center across county. Well not thinking real hard on that. I'd like too very much, but, it doesn't make a of of sense- traveling with a cat plus a dog.

I am for the most part ignoring altogether the WCF threads that are laments and daily news  related fears and discussion. Haven't heard a tweet, nor a silly cable news diatribe, and I love that too. There is life beyond cable tv and it's  house flipper shows, and curvy couch talking heads.

The book I am reading has covered the prophets from the first prophecy by not a prophet but from God and has carried linkage of the prophecies all the way to WWII, beyond that up to Yassar Arafat, and today; along with discussion of the size that Israel is to be according to God's personal word. All of which has me looking at especially the OT occurrences of prophecies and the disobedience to God's word with the present day consequence visited upon us all.

Wow this is more useful to me than all the Cable TV news channels and all the talking heads and experts combined.  

Plus I am relaxed, love watching the chipmunks in the woods and being with my  bride.

Regrets? Well yes I do kind of regret not having done this long ago, I almost waited  until it is too late for me to fully enjoy. I guess not too many at 75 finally buy that mountain retreat. Seems most up here  arrive younger and leave by 75, if they leave upright, for the cheaper medical care elsewhere.

My bride and I are so very blessed by God. We have even  already found a local body Of Christ Jesus , in fact two of them with some fine sharing and corporate worship.

So has Worthy changed my life or my life patterns? Well it has exposed me to the patterns of many around the world and encouraged me as I get to know some from a few foreign to me lands and such differing surrounds. Helped me I think make that decision to get out of the peninsula Gulf Coast area of the US for at least part of the year, and I am thinking already maybe just out period. Everyone up here in the mountains, I mean everyone seems to say, "Have a blessed day", "God bless", or "Has Jesus  blessed you yet today? He has me already. Praise God!"

Can hardly wait to get me a Grafted in Tattoo ( see my avatar) to silently state  yep, me too. Praise God. Plus, thanks to God for Worthy Christian Forum's  George Whitten's bond-servanthood to our Lord Jesus.

May all of you have blessings from God via WCF, it's many  posters who are real people with real lives and blessing to give and share. May each have blessed assurance from your relationship with our creator; amen.

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,382
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

For me this place helps me feel like I'm doing a bit more for God by sharing knowledge and experienes, and I'm appreciative that there's actually a sense of community here that I can get prayer and support from and offer it in turn. As I'm largely housebound I normally feel that I'm lacking in all of that. So I'd say my overall mood has changed for the better since becoming a more active member of the community.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

I can't say that I've changed much. I enjoy the discussions, helpin' others with their questions n such, an the fellowship in the chat room. It's nice to have a place to enjoy these things at any given time.

Just my two bits,  JJ

• Thanks 1