• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, Jostler said:

He'll fix it :)  I am sure that's true for some....but we won't change it by raging against it :)  And it's not true for all.  Many will leap to embrace the truth once they have a chance to hear it.   satan's arguments are seductive....and when voices of authority give voice to those, it's a snare and some genuinely desiring to serve and obey fall into the trap.  Preach the truth, bear the inevitable persecution....He'll grow the seeds that  fall on good ground.

She is not raging against it .     Seems like anytime someone is serious against error , accusations start flying .    

I think its time we behold BOTH the goodness and severity of GOD .  A well rounded graced up person , will be both dire and grave and loaded with praises and encouragments as well .

THEY have learned the right way by grace .    Led by the SPIRIT they warn and they encourage .    YOU be triple encouraged now , IN THE LORD .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

She is not raging against it .     Seems like anytime someone is serious against error , accusations start flying .    

I think its time we behold BOTH the goodness and severity of GOD .  A well rounded graced up person , will be both dire and grave and loaded with praises and encouragments as well .

THEY have learned the right way by grace .    Led by the SPIRIT they warn and they encourage .    YOU be triple encouraged now , IN THE LORD .   

you didn't hear a word I said.....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Just now, Jostler said:

you didn't hear a word I said.....

I actually did and it had lots of truth .    But by warning and being dire ,  that is not raging .  Raging is more like railing and giving no solution .

Like when I am dire against all inclusive ,   the constant solution I give is  , NOPE ,  JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY and there is no other way .  Rush to HIM .

Or if I warn against sin and error , the solution is REPENT and be restored if one is in error .

Being dire is not a planned out thing .  An example , I can be rejoicing in the LORD on one thread ,   go to another all joyed up ,

but if I see dangerous error ,  IMMEDIATELY my entire demeanor changes , I ACTUALLY get fearful for them , because I LOVE the peoples and desire NONE to perish .

An more recent example was just a few days back .   Man I was so edified and rejoicing on some threads ,  THEN I seen a post that said

THE LORD commands our unity ,  WENT TO and INSTANT ALARM BELLS rang within me .  SAYING , OH DEAR this is satans all inclusive unity , SO IWENT to work

a warning fast and quickly against it .     I don't say , okay today I am going to just be praising or etc .   I JUST DO as I AM LED .     Now let that encourage you only more .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

Please understand me, I do not advocate for treating women poorly. I don’t subscribe to any crude humanish interpretations of how to domineer over a woman. That sort of things results from carnal men failing to read through spiritual eyes.

It is actually possible to uphold every word of Scripture while increasing a woman’s dignity. With no contradiction, Paul’s words on women lead us into deeper mutual servanthood and responsibility. Statements in Scripture are not relics from a bygone culture, but clues that lead us toward a mystery far above our 3 dimensional thinking. The Lord means every word of His word, and it’s a race toward a kingdom we can scarce imagine. To dismiss these clues as useless relics is a crime.

I’m frustrated as I watch the ‘unsearchable riches of Christ’ reduced to a 21st century lifestyle manual. Forgive me for raging.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

I strongly believe that a woman finds her highest dignity only within the mystery of Christ. Everything else will lead us to fruitless abasement.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

6 minutes ago, pg4Him said:

Please understand me, I do not advocate for treating women poorly. I don’t subscribe to any crude humanish interpretations of how to domineer over a woman. That sort of things results from carnal men failing to read through spiritual eyes.

It is actually possible to uphold every word of Scripture while increasing a woman’s dignity. With no contradiction, Paul’s words on women lead us into deeper mutual servanthood and responsibility. Statements in Scripture are not relics from a bygone culture, but clues that lead us toward a mystery far above our 3 dimensional thinking. The Lord means every word of His word, and it’s a race toward a kingdom we can scarce imagine. To dismiss these clues as useless relics is a crime.

I’m frustrated as I watch the ‘unsearchable riches of Christ’ reduced to a 21st century lifestyle manual. Forgive me for raging.

Any lamb of GOD would be frustrated and deeply deeply concerned about what has been going on in many churches these days .

its those just going along with the FLOW that have me worried for THEM .

I got a good question .    How come When GOD warned the seven churches ,  He was quite serious about their error .  AND WHY today

when we live in even a much greater falling away from truth ,  do most who lead these churches have no message about repent .

Cause GOD don't change .     One would THINK we would be hearing messages of great urgency to repent and messages about Be ready

and keep those garments unspotted from the world .  BUT its just the opposite ,  the worse it has got , the more we hear only , BE YE A FRIEND TO THE WORLD

FIND COMMON WORDLY GROUND .     FIND UNITY with all ,    well all cept those pesky nay saying warners who wont preach smooth things , but rather heed and teach sound serious warnings and doctrines .

Has anyone else noticed that towards the time of Israels DESTRUCTION and JUDGMENT ,  very few , the true prophets sent , were not prophesying of PEACE PEACE , unity etc .

BUT of coming judgment and their message FROM GOD was REPENT OR ELSE .

But the false ones were HUGE on PEACE PEACE we shall have peace .  and the larger masses sat right under the false ones and mocked the true prophets .

Today the churches are at the worst they have ever been and the pope and protestant and liberal leaders all preaching PEACE PEACE , UNITY , PEACE and SAFETY .

and the very few are like ,   OH DEAR ,  NO NO ,  its a delusion , its a judgment , REPENT , REPENT and they too are being MOCKED .

I SEE the same identical pattern TODAY .     WE IN DIRE TROUBLE is all I can say .   For the lands  , the nations and worse the churches repent not

but keep getting far worse and embracing only more sin and got so bold now , the world wont even hide it but proclaim it and the churches wont warn against it

but rather call it love and are all inclusive .  They compete to see who can hug the fastest and be the most INCLUSIVE .  WE ON A SERIOUS END TIME PATH . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

2 minutes ago, pg4Him said:

I strongly believe that a woman finds her highest dignity only within the mystery of Christ. Everything else will lead us to fruitless abasement.

Keep up the 'raging' it is very potent and definitely correct. You have courage that is refreshing and in face of the current flavor of the overreaching fem movement that men are powerless to comment on - less they become eunuchs, your ideas are spot on. 

Generally I think you voice what we all agree with yet are afraid to mention for various reasons.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

My immediate response to this is Islam are submitted. Christians are a Body, a wife , a child. We are a family not submitting fools. 

• Haha 1

I will make one last comment on this thread. Statements in Scripture we find the hardest to accept tend to be the very keys we need to level-up in our theology. Ignore them to your peril. Just as failure to learn math will eventually kick your butt in algebra, ignoring the hard stuff in Scripture will forever handicap your theology. You cannot explain it all away when you don’t want to hear it. This is why Christians stay stuck on milk instead of learning to digest meat. The things you don’t want to hear are probably the meat.

Paul lived in a different culture 2,000 years ago? So what? He met Jesus in living color. Have you? Moses stood face to face with God as Christ was wrapped around a law — did you? Abraham was God’s personal friend who negotiated on the judgment of a city — have you ever done that? Elijah made it stop raining for three years — have you? You know more than them because you were lucky enough to have been born in 20th century America? Are you seriously willing to bet your theology on that?

Christ draws us into a great unsearchable mystery. Even the brilliant apostle Paul had to settle for calling it a mystery because he couldn’t get it across. Plenty of human philosophers (it’s really all they are) can supply excuses to ignore the parts we don’t like. History, culture, grammar, you name it. All based on some human function which secular philosophers have been complicit in changing. Wait, you mean godless people will change your culture out from under you and then say the Bible is irrelevant because our culture changed? Well now there’s that...

Shall I trust human logic looking for ways to not have to learn the math, or shall I trust that men chosen by God to write His word just might have known Him a little better than me?

Each of us must choose for ourselves.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Jostler said:

And there IS no greater threat to satan's plans than a man and woman ONE, in  Him, producing Godly  offspring.

This is powerful. 

2 hours ago, pg4Him said:

It is actually possible to uphold every word of Scripture while increasing a woman’s dignity.

So agreed! 

It seems crazy that this is even questionable to people. My husband would never seek to diminish or domineer me; we are both so much stronger in faith together than we could ever be separate. But then, on the other hand, my father was of the mindset that almost completely minimized, overlooked, and often scorned women. I have so many memories of him saying, "It all went downhill when they gave women the right to vote." Still, it's crazy to me that people still seek to put women down. And the double slap is using God's Word to justify it. 

• Thumbs Up 1