• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,016
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,292
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

On 7/20/2019 at 11:06 PM, BillDavis3347 said:

I understand. I’m just really struggling to be patient and do that though because I felt like God was finally helping me. I felt like the hurt and the loneliness was over when I met her. I felt like God answered. But then it all just crashed and burned right in front of me. Now i’m back in the same dark place and it hurts worse than ever. I know it’s not the case but Part of me can’t help but feel like god is playing a sick joke on me. I’ve already been struggling for years with depression and loneliness. Why would he finally give me happiness and then rip it away from me.

Remember the verse, "Delight yourself in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart." Perhaps you were delighting yourself more in that girl, rather than in God?

Sometimes when you forget yourself, that is when you will find someone.   If there aren't many Christian girls in your circle, maybe do some various volunteer activities.   That way you can find someone with the same sort of interests.

• 11 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 7/21/2019 at 6:44 AM, BillDavis3347 said:

My whole life I have struggled to get girls. Which sucks because I desperately want a girlfriend. I just want to connect with somebody so bad, I need to. I’m a senior in college and I’ve never been in a serious relationship. Sometimes I feel so lonely I get very depressed.

Good luck, dont give up on believing its possible and make the moves to need to make to get a girlfriend.