• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

13 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Maybe crashing a wedding is not as important of a news story as other such things that are going on at this time. So the story may not have taken center stage.

Perhaps most all news  is not important at all. Just what is it that anybody does with it, once it is passed around, except perhaps lament?

Have been on a news blackout myself. Had a great conversation with one chipmunk over coffee this morning though.

Met some really interesting new to me saints in Christ yesterday. Saturday this little church had twelve baptisms at a local lake.  Several people stopped to witness the testimonies, and two were convicted by the Holy Spirit  to turn to Christ as their Lord.

Now to me that is worthy news to ponder over. Praise God He is good, He is good to me! Love this local body of Christ Jesus  already. My sweet Texas Peach is really exicted to be with  this local body too.  

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

11 hours ago, Debp said:

Just read an article about how the President dropped in twice at a wedding at one of his properties.   The bride and groom are big supporters and were thrilled.   Apparently the President drops in often to weddings when he is on site.

Also, the President made a phone call to a dying man whose wish that was.   The dying man's sister, a Democrat, arranged the call.   The President wanted to have the man in the front row of a rally but sadly the man passed away a few days later.

I would have posted the article but it had two videos in it.   Anyhow, it's nice to read some nice things about our President.

I also know he works closely with pro-life groups as I know the leader of a pro-life group here, and the President does conference calls with them and other groups.

It would seem to me some do everything they can to make Donald look bad, but I suspect he is a great person. We've all sinned, Donald included, but I believe Donald is one of those people who has learned from his sin.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Okay with sticking to the topic. (I will try to stick to the topic)  In all fairness, I thought Trump wanting  to fix our roads and bridges was a good policy. As  our roads and bridges  are in much need of repair.  So I was for that policy. But then I have not seen anything more about that or seen any work being done on our roads or bridges.   So I do not know if this policy went into effect or not. But from what I know of it, it was a policy that I could support. But I am not sure what happen to it or if it ever took place. 

Edited by LadyKay
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

, but I believe Donald is one of those people who has learned from his sin.

How so?  

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

How so?  

I think he is making wise decisions.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Point in fact, President Trump is the best leader we have had in a long time. He actually cares about us all. The media  will continually slander him because they serve the liberal Democratic agenda, that is  trying to destroy the United States!

Just my two bits,. JJ

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

Well  I guess it is all a matter of what a person thinks is a good thing. I mean if you think it is good that  congress women voted in by the people are told to "go back where you came from" is a good thing, and if you think that doing away with regulations that stop air and water pollution is a good thing, then I guess you could say that Trump is doing good things. :whistling:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

8 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Well  I guess it is all a matter of what a person thinks is a good thing. I mean if you think it is good that  congress women voted in by the people are told to "go back where you came from" is a good thing, and if you think that doing away with regulations that stop air and water pollution is a good thing, then I guess you could say that Trump is doing good things. :whistling:

Perhaps you should take a hard look at the news items. One of the pollution regulations my state has suffered from is air pollution from particulates. Specifically particulates from dust storms. Dust storms are a normal part of the climate here, long before americans were here. Yet every time we have a dust storm, we have to pay thousands to prove to the feds it was a dust storm and not pollution. (Last I heard, it cost a minimum of 10,000 dollars to file the paperwork with the necessary proof and that was years ago.) If we exceed the federal requirement of particulate pollution, we are financially penalized by the federal government by millions of dollars. Regulations like that are just plain stupid.

As far as racist comments, perhaps you did not see that obama's pastor and mentor taught that white people are satanic. Obama himself made many racist comments too while in office. Did you view that as a bad thing? Or did you even know about it? The media glossed over his comments.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

I believe I have discernment. I honestly believe Trump is a kind man. He is. To United States citizens. I know people will object. But we all have our loyalties. 

Edited by Kristin
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2