IGNORED

The Roman Catholic Church is not included in Jesus message to the 7 churches of Revelation

R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Spock said:

I know many watchers today believe this delusion will be tied to aliens, so perhaps that is the message the AC is using for the disappearance of the believers.  “Aliens did it!”  

With each passing day that explanation is becoming more and more plausible and believable. The world has been conditioned to believe in ET'S and UFO'S for quite some time now.  

Signs and wonders, being deceived that; if it were possible even the very elect would be deceived, believing the lie, supernatural events coming upon the earth. Commanding fire coming down from heaven, etc. I've thought about what could be so powerful and believable that it would deceive the whole world myself and they would buy into the deception? Naturally I don't know for sure; but a strong pattern has developed and emerged; even the government is officially getting in on it recently and disclosing video and some information; and changing procedures for military encounters with UFO'S. I'm sure you're aware of all the fuss lately on major media outlets such as Fox News; and the release of classified secret video, active field grade military officer testimony, secret funding of UFO investigations and the public cry and interest of everything ET and UFO related? Even the worlds largest religion; the Vatican and their search for extraterrestrial life on Mt. Graham and the Popes bizarre statements about baptizing aliens. Is all this leading to something?

The globe is screaming for someone to fix our numerous problems; economic, starvation and famine, global warming, NBC war, sanitary drinking water, civil unrest, global inequity, etc. We know whom this man will be and the powers he possesses. The people who receive his mark and worship him: We know all the events in Revelation occur rapidly; it doesn't appear receiving this mark whatever it is is drawn out over a period of time, but almost immediate. There has to be another great incentive other than buying and selling to rush and receive their damnation? They rejected Jesus as their Lord and Messiah, but will receive this man coming in his own name. 

Just my view as time and events are unfolding. Like I said, my thinking maybe totally out of the ballpark; but there's a pattern that is developing that points in this direction; the prince and powers of the air.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Many of the problems and evils that exist in the church today are a direct outgrowth of the neglect of Christ's instruction to these seven churches. There were many other churches Christ could have selected. The reason these particular churches were chosen may have to do with the geographical location in Asia Minor. 

The present age is an age of grace, and age in which God is testifying concerning Christ and His work, an age in which those who wish to hear may receive Christ and be saved. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

With each passing day that explanation is becoming more and more plausible and believable. The world has been conditioned to believe in ET'S and UFO'S for quite some time now.  

Signs and wonders, being deceived that; if it were possible even the very elect would be deceived, believing the lie, supernatural events coming upon the earth. Commanding fire coming down from heaven, etc. I've thought about what could be so powerful and believable that it would deceive the whole world myself and they would buy into the deception? Naturally I don't know for sure; but a strong pattern has developed and emerged; even the government is officially getting in on it recently and disclosing video and some information; and changing procedures for military encounters with UFO'S. I'm sure you're aware of all the fuss lately on major media outlets such as Fox News; and the release of classified secret video, active field grade military officer testimony, secret funding of UFO investigations and the public cry and interest of everything ET and UFO related? Even the worlds largest religion; the Vatican and their search for extraterrestrial life on Mt. Graham and the Popes bizarre statements about baptizing aliens. Is all this leading to something?

The globe is screaming for someone to fix our numerous problems; economic, starvation and famine, global warming, NBC war, sanitary drinking water, civil unrest, global inequity, etc. We know whom this man will be and the powers he possesses. The people who receive his mark and worship him: We know all the events in Revelation occur rapidly; it doesn't appear receiving this mark whatever it is is drawn out over a period of time, but almost immediate. There has to be another great incentive other than buying and selling to rush and receive their damnation? They rejected Jesus as their Lord and Messiah, but will receive this man coming in his own name. 

Just my view as time and events are unfolding. Like I said, my thinking maybe totally out of the ballpark; but there's a pattern that is developing that points in this direction; the prince and powers of the air.

Awesome post, brother. I enjoyed reading it very much. Thanks.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

16 hours ago, Spock said:

Each of those 7 churches represent ALL churches of all time

This message was given to apostle John circa 85 AD which was the era of the EARLY CHURCH OF THE APOSTLES where there were only few churches compared to our present era. I however agree that this message can be the picture of all times churches denomination which were not yet established at that time. However this is the CONFIRMED early churches of Jesus Christ which spread to the whole world and no church in Roman was mentioned in spite of their claim as the successor of Peter who established one true apostolic catholic church that unite all christians.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  3

The 7 churches ,

They represents ALL the churches : in John's day, Historical era and in the last days

John’s day

Historical era

Last days

Ephesus: desired

Apostolic era : AD 96

Ephesus

Smyrna: Myrrh

Early centuries of persecution: AD 100-312

Smyrna: church with Martyrdom

Pergamos: thoroughly married

Age of Constantine, church and state mixed together : AD 312-606

Pergamos

Thyatira :

Continual sacrifice

Dark ages, Papal apostasy :AD 450-1517

Thyatira

Sardis:

Those escaping

Period of restoration :AD 1517-1900

Sardis

Philadelphia:

Brotherly love

AD 1900 onwards :run side by side with Laodicea

Philadelphia

Laodicea:

Indifferent or  lukewarm

AD 1900 onwards: run side by side with Philadelphia

Laodicea

All in existence in John’s day

All represent a specific historic era

All in existence in last days

https://worshipwarriorsministry.com.au/

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

image.png.398355c6083ca0048564f9cb055ac58e.png

They failed to heed Jesus, who made good on His words. The weed-covered desolation above of Odeum, the smaller theatre of Ephesus, symbolizes the state of Christianity today in Turkey, where Ephesus is located. Turkey, once the heartland of Paul's ministry, is 99% Muslim and devoid of Bible-based Christianity today. That's too bad for Turkey, but could the same thing happen to Europe or North America?

SOURCE & LINK: Church At Ephesus Maybe Extinct

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

4 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

image.png.398355c6083ca0048564f9cb055ac58e.png

They failed to heed Jesus, who made good on His words. The weed-covered desolation above of Odeum, the smaller theatre of Ephesus, symbolizes the state of Christianity today in Turkey, where Ephesus is located. Turkey, once the heartland of Paul's ministry, is 99% Muslim and devoid of Bible-based Christianity today. That's too bad for Turkey, but could the same thing happen to Europe or North America?

SOURCE & LINK: Church At Ephesus Maybe Extinct

I do not believe I made that statement. Perhaps you have me mistaken for someone else?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41

Those churches seem to be in Turkey. Where are they today?  Turkey has very few Christians. They kill them probably. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

10 minutes ago, Kristin said:

Those churches seem to be in Turkey. Where are they today?  Turkey has very few Christians. They kill them probably. 

Hullo. Ephesus is in Turkey.

ephesus-map.jpg.cd2394ab7052d3844f6c9d52750f53cb.jpg

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41

Yes. Turkey. A Muslim nation.