IGNORED

The Roman Catholic Church is not included in Jesus message to the 7 churches of Revelation

R. Hartono

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,901
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

40 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I do not believe I made that statement. Perhaps you have me mistaken for someone else?

The OP has been edited so the clip only showed in your reply to it which explains why it showed your name, oops! Just edited it out...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

10 hours ago, Michael37 said:

The OP has been edited so the clip only showed in your reply to it which explains why it showed your name, oops! Just edited it out...

No worries :)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 6:15 AM, Spock said:

Mind me asking.....so how is your local church doing? 

Mine is doing wonderfully and thanks for asking spock .     And let none be swayed by the message of Rome nor protestants in league in any way with ROME .

A dangerous spell has been abounding under the guise of a sensual false love equating to a false unity .   And we would be wise to avoid this at all costs .

Any unity and love , that LOVES not JESUS above all ,   is no unity and love we must have any part with .

For many are having unity with a system that has not repented of the evil it teaches .  It only claims certain things now , near the end  , to sway folks

to have unity .    But this leopard has not changed its spots .   We are called to unity , but not with the tables of men gone wrong .

You put those hands up and praise the LORD .     But we better each and every one of us , be more viligant than ever .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/22/2019 at 9:12 PM, Pekoudah said:

There were no denominations at that time..So then if you would see the 7 churches as church periods then Thyatira represents the RC church.

John rcvd this revelation at the year circa 85 AD at that time Pope Anacletus was the head of RCC until 91 AD.

So how could Thyatira in Turkey represents RCC ?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

John rcvd this revelation at the year circa 85 AD at that time Pope Anacletus was the head of RCC until 91 AD.

Anacletus may have been head of the church in Rome, but there were no "popes" in the first century. He would have had no authority outside Rome.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,901
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

There will no Roman Catholics in heaven. When you go up the tags fall off. If you go down they burn off.  

19 hours ago, Deborah_ said:

Anacletus may have been head of the church in Rome, but there were no "popes" in the first century. He would have had no authority outside Rome.

Whatever is his title the Roman Catholic Church who claimed as the One True Apostolic Catholic Church who succeeded Peter was not given any message confirmation as Jesus church by God Himself.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

the roman catholic church didnt exist at the time...why would He send a message to a church that didnt exist? just like He also didnt send a message to the baptists (all 57 varieties) the methodists, the Lutherans, the Church of Christs, etc. etc. Instead He did the logical thing and addressed the churches that did exist at the time.....

23 hours ago, The_Patriot2019 said:

the roman catholic church didnt exist at the time...why would He send a message to a church that didnt exist? just like He also didnt send a message to the baptists (all 57 varieties) the methodists, the Lutherans, the Church of Christs, etc. etc. Instead He did the logical thing and addressed the churches that did exist at the time.....

Anacletus lead Roman church during the time John rcvd the Revelation circa 85 AD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_popes

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I was raised RC but I left them 45 yrs ago. However I want to say that many of the Catholic people are real God loving folks, just as much as we are. It's obvious from the Bible that the RCC is doing a lot of things wrong, but the average person doesn't know that. It's my contention that the most important thing we must do is to obey God. Many Catholics are obeying God's commands more than many evangelicals I know. I'm often amazed that God took me away from them since I never found a home church. We all need to pray for our RC brothers & sisters because they do love the Lord.