Sign in to follow this  
ZacharyB

Loving Jesus enough to obey Him ensures salvation

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, bcbsr said:

Those who have been saved, and as such eternally secure, go on to do what is right,  

1 John 3:9,10 ... Thus behavior is an indicator rather than a cause of salvation.

Those who go on to do what is right have the acceptable heart attitude before God,

and are probably being obedient, practicing righteousness, etc.

which are very sure indications that one is indeed truly saved.

However, I have been called to WARN ...

those BACs who are NOT doing these "proof" things

because they probably have been deceived into believing in

such false doctrines as grace-only, hyper-grace, easy-believism, etc.

Edited by ZacharyB

5 minutes ago, ZacharyB said:

However, I have been called to WARN ...

Who has called you to add conditions to the Gospel?

God neither asks for proof through works, nor does He need them. He knows our hearts.

A tree is still a tree whether it bears fruit or not. Fruit is not proof of the existence of the tree.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

God neither asks for proof through works, nor does He need them. He knows our hearts. A tree is still a tree whether it bears fruit or not. Fruit is not proof of the existence of the tree.

God has called me to WARN those who think they are saved,

but have been deceived (as in 2 posts back).

Haven't you noticed ALL of the conditional "IF" verses in the NT?

Edited by ZacharyB

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, ZacharyB said:

God has called me to WARN those who think they are saved,

but have been deceived (as in 2 posts back).

Haven't you noticed ALL of the conditional "IF" verses in the NT?

I don’t know who “ called” you to add to the Gospel.Anybody who preaches a “ different Gospel” by adding to it is “ accursed” according to Paul.I think you are on very dangerous ground.

BTW......just so we set the record straight .I do not believe in this “ hyper Grace” nonsense.I believe in “SUPER hyper Grace”. I really need it and I know it.So does everyone else, despite their delusions of any righteousness they might possess on their own .

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

9 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I don’t know who “ called” you to add to the Gospel.Anybody who preaches a “ different Gospel” by adding to it is “ accrursed” according to Paul.I think you are on very dangerous ground.

BTW......just so we set the record straight .I do not believe in this “ hyper Grace” nonsense.I believe in “SUPER hyper Grace”. I really need it and I know it.So does everyone else, despite their delusions of any righteousness they might possess on their own .

Totally agree blood Bought.. It is another gospel.. One of works bondage.. and yes accursed is anyone who preaches another gospel and not the Love of the truth which is the Atonement of the LORD Jesus Christ..

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I don’t know who “ called” you to add to the Gospel.Anybody who preaches a “ different Gospel” by adding to it is “ accursed” according to Paul.I think you are on very dangerous ground.

Okay, this is just a simple matter of you guys ignoring and/or rejecting

MANY dire warnings in the epistles (not to mention those in the Gospels).

You guys have been deceived by apostate churches,

which has left you spiritually deaf, dumb, and blind.

Paul made it extremely clear that BACs have been set free

from the bondage of sin and are NO longer slaves of sin!

However, they can CHOOSE to continue to habitually sin.

No one with unrepentant sin will be allowed into heaven

to be with a holy God throughout eternity (and that includes you).

Edited by ZacharyB

1 hour ago, ZacharyB said:

Zach, you are presenting a false Gospel brother. You are mixing Sanctification with salvation by grace through faith. Don’t you know that BACs(your word) cannot practice a lifestyle of sin?

1Jn 5:18  We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the One who was born of God keeps them safe, and the evil one cannot harm them.

We have the promise that every single BAC will overcome. If you don’t then you were never born again. 

1Jn 5:3  In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

1Jn 5:4  for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.

Simple faith in Christ is all one needs to be saved. To add works is a disgrace and disrespectful to what our Lord has done. 

Rom 4:4  Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation.

You are effectively placing yourself and those you minister to under the curse of living work to work, or earning their wage instead of accepting the free gift. Good works are definitely our duty as Christians, but Good works are nowhere near enough to ensure salvation. 

Assurance of salvation comes from believing what God promises. Our salvation is ensured because he can be trusted to honor his word. Like Abraham, against all hope, feelings, and what he could temporarily see, he took God at his word and was immediately declared righteous. The same with the sinner. Confess with your mouth, and believe in your heart, and you shall be saved and never stand before God embarrassed that he didn’t honor his word.

1Pe 2:6  For in Scripture it says: "See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame."

On 8/21/2019 at 2:12 PM, maryjayne said:

God neither asks for proof through works, nor does He need them. He knows our hearts.

A tree is still a tree whether it bears fruit or not. Fruit is not proof of the existence of the tree.

Greetings, maryjayne … First of all, we are saved by believing in the finished work of Jesus Christ.  We all agree that there is no merit in any good works of our own.  Good works are evidence of salvation because if you are truly saved, “it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.” Philippians 2:13.  

Ephesians 2:8-10

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

1ED7AFDE-BA6C-40F0-8B52-287DEA3525B7.gif.e897e56cd023102f0e8ff40a4aea32d2.gif

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ZacharyB said:

to be with a holy God throughout eternity (and that includes you).

Thanks for your concern. Your false doctrine can not hold water.You got tens of thousands of sins you have long forgotten .You ever worry? Anxiety is a sin .Have you been “ praying without ceasing”? Tsk,,,tsk...How about those “ sins of omission”nobody ever wants to discuss? Spent much time at the soup kitchen lately? How many strangers have you invited in to  your home to feed and clothe? According to your doctrine, Jesus should have said.... “Blessed are those with total recall, lest their Repentance Slate be besmirched” Completely Unbiblical and adding to the Gospel Of Grace .There is no better way to get “ severed from the Cross Of Christ .Thanks for the post—- I’ll file it  away under “ Hogwash”.....

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 12:12 PM, maryjayne said:

Read the very last line .      Then remember ,   a good tree can only produce good fruit .    It it produces bad fruit ,   ITS NOT of the Good tree .

I have seen many who claim Him in mouth but their works show no proof of the love their mouth claims .

These are in dire danger and must be reminded and warned .   

Make that calling and election sure .      We all , each and everyone better know its the true BIBLICAL JESUS they are following .

For many different gosples and images of jesus are being accepted and loved and yet ,   ITS NOT the BIBLICAL JESUS at all .

SO , let me Remind us all ,    If a man or women is hollering or saying I BELIEVE in JESUS ,  I Believe all that He did for me

YET if they love him NOT its a bad dire end .  THEY NEVER KNEW HIM .   TO KNOW HIM IS TO LOVE HIM and TO LOVE HIM IS TO OBEY HIM .

Obediance is KEY to WHO WE LOVE . 

For who we obey , HIS servants we are .   And if we LOVE HIM NOT ,   then all the amount of words from our mouth ,  Aint gonna matter .    WE GET TOLD I NEVER KNEW YOU .

This is a fact and its gonna be a painful one to many ON HIS DAY .     WHO WE LOVE ,SHOWS WHOSE WE ARE , IT SHOWS .

SHOW THE PROOF of thy love .     I don't think folks can argue one ounce with this .     BECAUSE IF WE LOVED HIM NOT , WE WERE NOT HIS .

ANd if YE LOVE ME , YE WOULD KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS .

ONE WHO LOVES JESUS , ONE WHO WORSHIPS GOD IN SPIRIT and in TRUTH being born again from ABOVE ,  IS A HEARER and A DOER of THE WORD .

Paul knew it too .    Many profess HIM in mouth , many claim to have FAITH , yet DENY the FAITH .

HOW do we deny the faith .      We are not DOERS of the WORD is how we deny the faith ,  We are hearers only and have deicieved ourselves .

An example , by PAUL , of denying the faith .     And if one PROVIDES not for his own , Specially those of the household ,   HE HAS DENIED THE FAITH .  DENIED THE FAITH .

And is even worse than an infidel .     HEY thems paul words .   

Sign in to follow this