Sign in to follow this  
ZacharyB

Loving Jesus enough to obey Him ensures salvation

Just now, Sonshine☀️ said:

:)

See?  What James wrote and what Paul wrote are perfectly reconcilable.  They are both speaking God’s truth.

407B6756-820C-4D93-BA43-82ABB5E3015C.gif.9f15a716cc715dc8275aabf7ae974780.gif

INDEED THEY ARE .      Neither one contradicted the other .     James knew what real faith entails .     Just as did paul , look how often he warned about NOT following the flesh

and even what he said in timothy .     Paul never preached faith without works and james was not saying we earn squat .

BOTH knew what real faith was and both knew faith without works is dead .   Both knew we had to follow the Spirit .  Both knew .   Every letter written is for our OWN GOOD

and thus feast on them daily .   That's right sonshine they sure do agree .   It was the SAME SPIRIT that both those men had .  ONE GOSPLE , same GOSPLE

Same everything .    Now ,   hands up and praise the LORD .

I want to thank all who have contributed to the thread. It has helped me considerably in my understanding of the wonder of His blood sacrifice for us all.

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

INDEED THEY ARE .      Neither one contradicted the other .     James knew what real faith entails .     Just as did paul , look how often he warned about NOT following the flesh

and even what he said in timothy .     Paul never preached faith without works and james was not saying we earn squat .

BOTH knew what real faith was and both knew faith without works is dead .   Both knew we had to follow the Spirit .  Both knew .   Every letter written is for our OWN GOOD

and thus feast on them daily .   That's right sonshine they sure do agree .   It was the SAME SPIRIT that both those men had .  ONE GOSPLE , same GOSPLE

Same everything .    Now ,   hands up and praise the LORD .

9CB0F37F-990E-4E73-82BD-D8C10F894692.gif.31f261f45c9805cd0d2bda26cd3fcb47.gif  HalleluYAH!

4 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

I want to thank all who have contributed to the thread. It has helped me considerably in my understanding of the wonder of His blood sacrifice for us all.

Amen!!! :)

12 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

Enough with the weasel words, including the title of this thread.

Only belief in Jesus. Only His blood is needed for salvation.

I have carefully read the whole section of these threads. Some arguments sound plausible pertaining to works, but at no point does scripture say BELIEF+ anything.

I absolutely can’t stand people that beat around the bush! For Pete’s sake — say what is on your mind! Lol....some of us actually BELIEVE the song we so often sing......NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD......I wonder if Frienduff and his friend, Butero have ripped them from their hymnals yet....

6 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I absolutely can’t stand people that beat around the bush! For Pete’s sake — say what is on your mind! Lol....some of us actually BELIEVE the song we so often sing......NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD......I wonder if Frienduff and his friend, Butero have ripped them from their hymnals yet....

Why would you say that, BB? 

42 minutes ago, saved34 said:

All of us have Eternal Life right now and has passed from death to life. That was not do to our good works

Exactly... that was not to do OUR good works, but to do HIS... with HIS spirit in us bearing fruit as we cling to the Vine.  Not FOR salvation, but BECAUSE of salvation.  

41 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

SPOT ON RIGHT .     Any lamb who is HIS will love HIM .   Two things will a true lamb do .    ONE  .  IF it sees another in error or heeding false things , ITS GONNA DO all to warn

and correct .     If any lamb does err ,   it repents from that error .   And the people are to correct any who do err .   Even separating them out , TILL they repent .

Everything we do must agree with the original pattern that JESUS and the apostels both did , said and taught .       HANDS UP SISTER .

But any church or person that twists and changes , omits and ignores this pattern , is only twisting destruction unto their own selves .

I notice the early church was big time dire about sin and error .     So my question to you is ,    DOES IT SEEM LIKE THE HYPER GRACE GOSPLE is anything remotely LIKE

the true grace of GOD which brings salvation that teaches us to deny ungodliness and wordly lusts and to be living soberly righteously and godly as we hasten unto the coming of our LORD .

I seen a hyper grace one , whose name I wont mention ,   going after you on a thread .   And you were doing what was right ,  thus I came and tried to help .

YOU REMEMER .     We gotta help this man ,   but at the same time he has greatly resisted so  I left it in the hands of GOD .   Unless I am led once again to try and help him.

A true lamb loves JESUS above all , and from that love comes the true love that hates not the brethren in its heart .  It will in any wise rebuke one who is in error and not allow sin upon them .

SO ,  you just leap up ,  PRAISE UP and SHOUT GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH TO THE LORD .

I seen a hyper grace one , whose name I wont mention ,   going after you on a thread .   And you were doing what was right ,  thus I came and tried to help .

YOU REMEMER .     We gotta help this man ,   but at the same time he has greatly resisted so  I left it in the hands of GOD .   Unless I am led once again to try and help him.

This is my LAST WARNING to you......I have warned you before.....Quit accusing me of believing in  “ Hyper Grace”. That’s for babies.I believe in only one thing— SUPER Hyper Grace! JESUS PLUS NOTHING! 

Please stop being so reluctant to mention me by name .....I welcome your disdain for me ....Heck, you can even call me Sam.....and all this time , you thought my real name was Beelzebub! Lol....

18 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I wonder if Frienduff and his friend, Butero have ripped them from their hymnals yet....

Why would you say that?

Sign in to follow this